Drawthread: Running out of the woods edition

Drawthread: Running out of the woods edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=afGZylZxLDE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Requesting Yin riding her brother's (Yang) massive cock with the same lip-biting expression.

Where are the drawfags?

Requesting a short vore comic of this girl swallowing a tiny person whole and alive. One panel where she's holding them above her open mouth, another where she's gulps them down, and a third where it shows them in her stomach as she falls asleep.

Requesting this prehensile-tongued bun enjoying some icecream (or someone else's icecream) ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Requesting the Ironclad from Slay the Spire attacking an enemy. Feel free to use any RPG enemy/boss you want. Thanks,

They have been...disposed of

you don't give up, huh

here

gonna draw this

I'm as stubborn as stubborn gets. I don't give up when I set my mind to something.

Honest question: Do you think your request will be done in the near future?

/r/ a femboy furry boy prince. Any species

Does Kaybee ever post anymore?

If you're taking requests:

Draw Yotsuba wearing an MF DOOM mask, if you haven't already done so before

Please and thank you. God bless

>here

As in "hi im a drawfag" ?

Or >here

"Draw me this pls"?

Not all of them

Would you mind drawing a flower made of electronics?

then pay for it faggot

requesting art of samus in any of these outfits

No.
I've had someone tell me they're working on it just last week, but I'm extremely skeptical; I'll believe it when I see it.
I still don't see any drawfags here
I have no money.
>Inb4 get a job
Can't.

Honestly, I'd do it, but I have very little experience with taking requests, so I'll skip. Good luck with that delivery.

can anyone draw me a rabbit in a teacup under a willow tree? could pay if decent

Dont wanna

Me neither, so where are they?

Is there any other drawfag missing from this sheet

Wew, self checking those digits

Requesting Jade Harley drawn in the Matryoska Vocaloid style. Thanks and Godspeed!

Thank you Sir. Keep up the good work and hope you liked drawing it.

Nice. Well you better do it anyway or I'll whack you on the head.

youtube.com/watch?v=afGZylZxLDE

sorry for this awful shit

>thought i wasn't in it
>found me
fuck.

I'm there twice

No it looks good~~~

Jokes on you i actually did it!

>Mfw gott em

OR here, and no worries! Thanks a bunch~

FUCK YEAH HOMESTUCK

I have a question. What are these threads about? I've lurked these threads before without really knowing why. I would like to know why.

Lurk moar

draw

please stop.

But I've been lurking for years. I have a voice now and want to use it.

I'm trying to.

Well, ideally a requester would send in a request and a drawfag would draw the requests they like. However as you can see, this is not the case. Drawfags have basically made this place their chat room. They use avatars to identify themselves, which is technically against the rules, but the mods don't really care.

do a drawing
or
ask for a drawing

also maybe bitch about how nobody wants to do your request.

different avatars are allowed by the same drawfag

Are you doing more Loli requests like ?

For the requester for Samus I made her in the catsuit. Kinda knew to body drawing, and I couldn’t quite get her face right.

I just have 1 though

Also made have an edit where I removed the booty peek.

its probably for either of this reasons
a.) You were in more than one group pic
b.) old/new comparison of your avatar
c.) your raq

I doubt I’m there, but I haven’t been posting with an “avatar” for a while. Just doing requests here and there.

what kind of request do you have in mind?

right next to catbim and voodu

I see. I don't really know anything. Also, if you post an avatar or something you made, would you consider that as someone that wants to be identified? I don't really want to be identified, but I like to make and post visually similar pictures. I don't see that as wanting to be identified, but in a way it is being identified.

I see. Maybe I will try to draw for someone one time. I can't really draw well. I don't really want to request anything, or even complain about anything. Sometimes, I feel bad and just want to talk. Would you consider that complaining?

Oh damn! That’s pretty cool!
Heh even with the same pic
>my auts knows no bounds

Send your coolest/most favorite character that you've ever drawn.

Your anus

I want to see a hand grabbing 's Loli spats clad ass, one cheek or both. Just give her a hard squeeze

as in oc?

Fresh requests still awaiting delivery:
Repeat requesters:

>Also, if you post an avatar or something you made, would you consider that as someone that wants to be identified?
Yes. Which goes against the very nature of this board and this website overall.

DRAW MY BEE!!!!!!!!

Get bent, ass-clown

hahaha very cute! thank you, user! I know how you feel, drawing faces is tough

You forgot this cunt. He is a notoriously toxic repeat requester.

OC is preferred, but I meant for the most part your favorite character you've been able to draw/design.
no u.

>very nature of this board and this website overall [until ~2009 or when the retard cup overflowed for and everything changed]

YOU=FAGGOT

I see. Thank you for your input. I'm not sure what to think right now because I can be really selfish and not want to think sometimes. I may try drawing a request for someone. I would like to contribute to this thread rather than having it turn into a chatroom like someone that I previously replied to mentioned, so I don't want this conversation to carry on anymore because of that. In a way, continuing my conversation is also another way that someone can identify me. There really is no way to truly be anonymous. You will always have an identity. Someone will always identify you as something no matter what. Everyone is constantly judging and perceiving everything in their own way, just like I am right now. Everyone is selfish. I am selfish. I don't like being selfish.

DRAW HIS BEE!!!!!!!!

ok

nice collection

Did I finally catch you?
Thank you very much for your delivery the other day!

woop

Wow dang, 90 minutes in and the thread has yet to turn into a circlejerk

must be a new record

Thanks for pointing out the obvious. It's been a repeat for 5 years now

no problem mate. do you want some more femdom, im procrastinating and want to try out a new drawing method.

It's amazing how nice things are without the avatarfags

requesting that bunny "voring" a "carrot" ;)

more yandere femdom would be great please, if that's well with you.

Sorry, I just have to post this after reading that

>graduated with a degree
>no job
that doesn't make any sense. You could be doing realtor/amazon/ebay/entrepreneurial/crypto shit from home.

Something like this

what is your preffered boob size

Nice butt squeeze

BWH: 74-50-73

damn, its been 4 years alredy huh?

Bust/waist/hip

It just doesn't make sense for me to get a job online. Why, when I have all my living expenses paid for?
There's nothing I want that I can't get for free.

Requesting female Breloom

>happiness and companionship

well you want this request and you're not getting it for free

I do not desire companionship, and I'm very content with how my life is right now

Yes he is

please stop posting loli it's fucking grosser than vore tbh

i miss my kouhai

I'm always up for more femdom.
So is this guy apparently Give us the good shit, Tiv!

Sure, but it's not my main concern. It's not something I want so badly I'd be willing to do anything for. It's more so just a condition to get me to leave this place should anons want me gone.
OK

>happiness and companionship
He can't get that no matter what he does. That's why he's so cognitively dissonant of 3D.

completely alone caring for an invalid family member, spending every waking moment on Sup Forums acting like a retarded to get a shit tier fetish drawn while literally doing nothing else with your life.

you must be so fulfilled.

Here comes the salt

>befriend swordbro
ew, why?

>salt
>reality

pick one