Fuck everything

Fuck everything.

Other urls found in this thread:

foolz.fireden.net/tv/search/text/a big guy for you extremely painful/order/asc/
foolz.fireden.net/tv/search/text/for you A BIG GUY/order/asc/page/33/
youtube.com/watch?v=wxL4pzuwSUQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>prequel
Isnt that fucker playing Sheldon almost 50?

>described as a Malcolm In the Middle-esque single-camera comedy centered on the Sheldon character at age 12.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

el justo

Oh wow

>Prequel

Why americans keep doing this shit while George Lucas has proven that prequels are always shit

It bothers you because the characters autism triggers your insecurities as you can identify with his social disorders but the character has also grown and developed despite these disorders and you haven't. Thus you react like this instead of a normal person's reaction of not giving a fuck about a show they don't or wouldn't like.

>episode starts

"BAZOOPLE"

>*laugh track goes on for the next 20 minutes*
>*episode ends*

I just predicted the whole show, screenshot this

Gonna give you a tip about tv/film business user.

They don't use the same actors if they're going younger.

>the character has also grown and developed despite these disorders and you haven't
The crux of many jokes is that he kinda hasn't.

Yeah they do unless it's supposed to be him as a kid.

stop watching tv, its that simple

BENGHAZI

>1st episode will be about how Sheldon invented Bazooper word

>described as a Malcolm In the Middle-esque single-camera comedy centered on the Sheldon character at age 12.
So tiny atheist genius Sheldon, growing up in Texas surrounded by devout Christians? There isn't enough alcohol in the world.

You seem to forget that Sup Forums has been invaded by Sup Forums for years. This is largely our fault for the whole BANE thing, which the Sup Forumsedditors took serious and forced it to every single board and thus everybody came to Sup Forums for EPIC DANK NEW MAI-MEYS.

So now there is this culture of "I will shit on it, gather information to shit on it, make up stuff to shit on it, just because I like shitting on things" instead of just ignoring it. It's a bit like Sup Forums and "OMG JEWS WANT TO KILL THE WHITE RACE!!!!" crap. They can't ignore it. They have to attack it.

I honestly prefer this than them rebooting fucking Malcolm in the Middle. Because you fucking KNOW they're going to do it. Matrix reboot is being discussed apparently and that's from 2003. So Malcolm in the Middle is around that time.

The Big Bang Theory is ruined by the fact they didn't use live audiences. If they did, it'd be OK. I watched a few episodes because I wanted to see how they dealt with 'nerd' culture like D&D and shit. It wasn't too bad.

I don't see how watching an autistic genius deal with shit is bad. Then again, it's probably going to have bullying in and that triggers the underage b&'s that have to deal with that shit day in day out.

>no prequel for that short and stacked blonde where we see her grow from a qt teen to the semen demon she is today
What a fucking waste of potential

>So George you wa-
>Mr. Lucas
>What?
>Mr Lucas
>O-o-oh kay...Misster Lucas, do you wanna take a look at the story board art?
>Oh it's done? Sure, ok, awesome. Uhh what type of feedback are you looking for?
>Just fuck my shit up, famalam

This whole shit will be just membaberries shitfest

>Memba floppy disks?
>Memba Amiga?
>Memba NES?

>prequel
>for a sitcom
is that a first?

He's marking out the digital/miniature stuff that'll be added in post and what'll be shot on the set.

>mfw little Sheldon befriends a friendly muslim boy because he's not as irrational as his christian parents

>amiga
>relevant in us
kek

>They build a clock toghether for a school project

BANE is a board and the borderless meme. It is an elite meme used by people from all walks of life.

You are letting your aspergers and autism cloud your judgment.

also how can you like and defend big bang theory lol

now that hollywood is so progressive, are they going to cast a real aspie-autist for the role?

Sheldon will have everything from 80's even obscure ones just for membaberrying

It's called The Bronze

Who is gonna be that sad, fucked up future convict that is gonna play kid Sheldon?

>implying they can't just CGI him so he looks like he's 12

Isn't really that much of a stretch. Especially as he already looks 18.

>it's a Sheldon's father was in 'Nam episode

It's called a body double

Will the name of the show be "Sheldon Sheldon Sheldon"?

We're in the money

Bane isn't even a real meme. It's forced spam literally by an autist who spends every day on Sup Forums from the moment he wakes until he goes to bed. But you'd know that since there is a high chance you're him.

Someone get this hothead outta here

captcha: here

red=real footage
yellow=cgi
blue=????

>this whole post
lmao how triggered are you?

Isn't this pretty much Family Matters?

man I haven't seen this picture for ages

blue=everything that's not gonna be shit

>all walks of life
Strange way of describing the underaged, user.

>he doesn't know about copycat shitposters
Lurk more before posting next time or go back to r/Sup Forums

Mustache guy's face kills me every time.

FOR (YOU)

>he's either this much of a summerfag or banespammer still thinks his samefag defense works

lol you are delusional

the spammer is just one of many

It's actually "Bazinga." sorry for calling you out.

>tiny atheist genius Sheldon, growing up in Texas surrounded by devout Christians
Not unless it's animated by Mike Judge

You've caught me
I AM THE BANEPOST SPAMMER

*stands up*

>Group of racist Americans freak out and act like inbred retartds.
>turns out it's just a click.

>clock

>Better Call Saul
>Mike looking old as fuck

>tfw not a virgin anymore
>tfw don't find baneposting fun anymore
FUCK

>tfw still a virgin
>tfw no gf
why even live bros?

wait, this isn't /r9k/

>yfw they actually call it "Bazinga!"

I would be money that that's actually going to be the case.

Finale of first season is Sheldoor learning his famous catchphrase. Screencap this.

You know when the Dark Knight Rises script was leaked, Sup Forums was already making memes of that line right?
It didn't blow up till the movie came out.

And here's proof

foolz.fireden.net/tv/search/text/a big guy for you extremely painful/order/asc/

That scene was being laughed at for years on Sup Forums.

Also, this meme started 5 years ago. Half a decade ago.

>Malcolm In the Middle-esque single-camera comedy centered on the Sheldon character at age 12.
Honestly, of all the ways that a prequel could go, this is probably the best outcome.

foolz.fireden.net/tv/search/text/for you A BIG GUY/order/asc/page/33/

It'll be huge. Seriously. It's going to set some kinda of viewership record for its pilot episode. It'll get mediocre reviews. The laughtrack will be unending. It won't be any good, but the masses will love it.

And Sup Forums will completely lose its shit.

Do normies even watch TBBT anymore? Who exactly wants an ENTIRE show centered around Sheldon AS A KID? Like... i just don't get it.

No it's not, it's "Baziddo"

WHY WONT IT DIE?!

TBBT is taped in front of a live audience. It has never had a laugh track.

blue = poetry

>How will his talents translate from the sitcom world to live TV? Will he be able to survive without a laugh track? Parsons and Bobby Moynihan tackle these misconceptions (The Big Bang Theory is filmed in front of a live studio audience — though the audio is “sweetened” with additional laughter) head-on in this week’s promos. Bazinga?

BULIMIA

The Prequels were good though.

Better than TFA for sure

>LOOK MA IM MEMEING!

Yeah, no.

They were good compared to TFA

>People on here hate shows like this but spends months talking about nothing but the new super hero movies.

Do you guys ever step back and look at how fucking stupid the people on this site are?

Hookers and fleshlights don't count.

>I'll try memeing! Thats a good trick!
missed your opportunity fampai

This isn't so bad. Sheldon was only entertaining when he was in full autist mode. At least with a prequel they can't develop his character beyond how he is in the pilot of the series.

youtube.com/watch?v=wxL4pzuwSUQ

Wow you're so mature and above it all user!

hahahahahahahhaha

>these people consider themselves normal, socially adjusted human beings
fucking LOL

Just try and stop them.

test

this

>hookers
I don't want syphilis
>fleshlights
Just googled it. Might buy one now desu senpai

>20 min of Baaaazuper jokes
Tumblr and Reddit crowd will love this

Don't buy a fleshlight it makes masturbating a chore and is not super comfortable to hold. On the plus side it DOES feel good

pottery*

was it autism?

Only Fools and Horses had Rock and Chips.

It says more about The Big Bang Theory than it does about anons on Sup Forums.

>being fucking retarded
>2016

contemporize faggot, its time to be smart

Many bazooboos for years to come

im pretty sure its badongle m8

BOTULISM

>summerfag
>November
What did he mean by this?

Was about to post EXACTLY this.
r u me!?

bump :^)