It's fucking outside. What are you guys doing to stay warm?

It's fucking outside. What are you guys doing to stay warm?

I'm too much of a virgin to go outside while it's fucking

This guy speaks the truth.

Not going outside + not trying to pay heating bills with good boy points

screencap this

LOL epic bread

>It's fucking outside

>when is it not fucking outside

Trips..nice..

idk OP, the weather outside for me is an incel so...

But what if he lives in Fucking. You know that Austrian town?

What is fucking outside? Is it naked? Can I fuck it outside, too?

maybe hes saying "Oh my god, there it is...i cant believe it, its fucking outside, hows it outside?

Alright Sup Forums. Let us step back and take a look at a deeper analysis of the literature here. The first big question isn't what you're doing to stay warm, but actually what is outside fucking. Did OP mean hes getting rammed up the ass with a dragon dildo outside, or is there deeper symbolism here? Let's look back at the "warm" part of the passage. Why would fucking make you cold? Has OP created a new means of cold fusion, powered solely by fusing an incredibly massive object, his mother, and a large black cock, his father? This incredibly energetic event shoots out a large wave of heat, but the cold darkness of OP's soul as he watches this event from his camera he put outside in the hopes of capturing Bigfoot because he's really into giantess foot shit is overpowering. His soul acts like a black hole, from which no dick generated heat can escape. Therefore, the world is cold. Checkmate Atheists.

what in fuck

ye, but if its was black dick, then Op wouldnt have a dad
Checkmate Religion

wtf???

But then it would be Fucking inside as well.

Im fucking outside

fucking inside to fight fucking outside of course

what if i was inside, but then i wasnt. i would be the fuck, if the outside existed, but it has to, on the inside. maybe we all are fuck in but on the outside. you tell me.

I hate it when it's fucking outside.

its*

stop speaking altogether OP

bump

Not being homeless

homeless people get all the fun

99% these are all op and he is a retarded newfag who wants to make a 'legendary' thread with a stupid fake typo. Kill yourself

btw
>27 repliers
>17 posters

Done, ignore this prick

This is all one twelve year old