Jesus christ, Logan Paul has finally gone too far. What's his obsession with fucking with dead shit?

Jesus christ, Logan Paul has finally gone too far. What's his obsession with fucking with dead shit?

yeah this is fucked OP

that guy will fuck anything.

You sick fuck. Go die

Monitoring. Anymore for..science?

nahhh, bound to be photoshop.

hey, it's logan paul, not me. he's the one who does shit with dead people/animals to get ratings.

what's with all the triggered newfags

Gotta be south america, right? No way anybody would get away with this in the US.

Kill yourself you fucking faggot.

You first

Is this real. Was he ever caught

i very much doubt it's real. too easily shopped, too easy to put makeup on cunts, too easily conceivable that one day facial recognition software/an angry relative will recognise the faces.

Whenever Old Sup Forums returns, no matter for how short a time, it is always bittersweet.
F

I always wondered if this existed on the internet, now i know. thanks user

You earned (((you))) with that Logan Paul comment

Well memed my friend

Sup Forums == Reddit

>not realizing necrophilia is a thing
>Not realizing a necrophiliac will work their way into a job in a mortuary to satisfy their desires of fucking dead bodies

Typical white man sexuality

The livor morits seems real, and also her anus' stiffness.

OP PLZ KYS

Help find this man

so many normies here wtf happend

Does not look that white to me. The real whites aren't overmixed shits like this.

>realized that op is a necrophiliac

we let them in. we can send them back.

logan paul fucked a bunch of corpses on his show and youtube pulled it, but refuses to cancel his show

Mentally Ill and lame. How boring.

digits confirm endless summer

youtubes fucked up

f

F

>implying anyone is going to want to check instead of just pretending it doesn't happen

lel, faggot

It's someones daughter and logan paul is just some rich kid with a show that sees people as objects to fuck.

he's truly a sick fucker

damn he thought ahead in his career field..... i wish i could fuck dead girls, so smart take the whole dating and courting thing out of the equation..... brilliant

Moar

>Realizes that fake-blood exists
>Also realizes that Photoshop is a thing

>trying to cope with grim reality

Wait, hold on, someone fill me in. What's the proof that Logan Paul has anything to do with this?

>Doesn't need to cope
>Just pointing out the potential reality

there's no proof to the contrary.

KEK.

are you that naive

do a DNA test stupid piece of shit

>im white and id fuck a dead girl, if i didnt get in trouble...

>photoshop

its called special FX make up you dumb fucks.

It's like how black people aren't real and are only CGI creations for black panther.

> special FX team makes necrophiliac gore images with death faces/eyes/skin more realistic than anything seen in the biggest budget movies.

>that shit stain
LMAO

>LOGan

Fucking normies cant appreciate some quality necrophilia

Moar

MOAR

Why are they all latina?

This is disgraceful.

Kind of ironic considering that this photo is from /r/vile_intent which was taken down for it

Actually looking again im quite sure they are alive people. You can see their 'springiness'. Thank fuck, although I'm sure this does happen

Let's get this going viral. This madman needs to be stopped... #stopLogan

I've seen some pretty fucked up shit since I've been here, but this is some truly fucked up shit.

agreed

mods should remove this thread from existence

been here since summer, huh?

fake and gay/10

Context?

Yeah i felt a bit shit but it's not real so it doesn't matter

The gaping asshole and pussy, matted hair, indentations in the skin, dead, lifeless eyes, unnatural mouth positions, fluid in open eyeballs with no flinching, fluid in nostrils, realistic stains and blood...

Yep, they sure look "springy"

> trying to deal with things my young and feeble mind has never been exposed to before

>t. summerfag

"haha lol summerfags"
>tries to cover up that they themselves are a newfag

you're using meme arrows wrong

Post pics of dick in eye socket

Been here about 5 years give or take.

at least save up a big load before doing this

fuck we are logged.
DESERT TRHREAD!!!

God damn newfags and their hilarious lol xd funny poopoo posting, pretending to be multiple people.

I think they are alive, can we have a vote plz

does anyone have more info?

ZOZzle

>LOGan
>shit
>log of shit
>Andy Sixx's log of shit
well?

I would

Need moar info

>meme arrow
kek'd

>forced meme

Forced meme

Forced like Andy six logs done ur throte xD

its low tier forced and lazily done. its a lot of terrible Photoshop done by kids

tbh i would fuck the one with nice tits

Forced like his warm shitloaf done ur throat xD

Well the dead ain't fucking themselves anytime soon. Someone has to do it.

Why am I seeing triggered faggots? There are more moderated sites. Seriously. Reddit could be more of your taste.

>dubs logged

Why is it that you dont atleast like, clean em up before you fuck em ?. Pretty smart op, Anal all the time, dead girls cant say no.

you mother fuckers need jesus.