Who’d sniff my lazy stoner roommates thongs?

Who’d sniff my lazy stoner roommates thongs?

as long as shes a girl

Show them?

Obviously

She’s got huge butt cheeks and showers every other day

Got this off her MacBook

I would sniff those in a heart beat!

Nice. One time I nutted in a pair and put them back and she took them out and wore them the next day, I saw her asscrack showing them and freaking panicked. But they must’ve been so filthy she didn’t noticed the dried cum load all over then

Can we see her ass wearing said thongs?

Just be grateful like I am that she leaves her MacBook open

Fuck her panties, I want to sniff that big booty itself. Any more pics?

Nice. Would you consider tryIng to get away with burrying your face in it and sniffing/eating her asshole while she was passed out? She def leaves her room unlocked and usually passed out after parties

Haha that's a bit weird but with an ass that good I'd certainly be tempted. Not eating it but a little whiff maybe. She's hot man, must be tough having that as a roommate.

Yeah I jerk off to her constantly. For now I’ve been okay with looking at her pics and sniffing her thongs

I'm getting wood just looking at these pictures. What do her thongs smell like?

Her pussy hardly smells at all they mostly smell like ass which I prefer anyway. Never shitty just sweaty ass dank asshole and usually they reek like ass along the entire thing that’s up her ass. Once or twice one of her g strings had slight skid marks. And they’re usually all balled up and completely hard from sweat. Awesome tho man they make me hard af too then I go sniff her and cum instantly

Oh that sounds incredible. Any pics of her bare ass, I want that now.

Ye I just don’t kno how I feel about posting the full nudes if she found out. But here’s 1

Aw fuck yeah I want to bury my face in there and worship that booty. She must drive you crazy. You're a lucky bastard, you know that?

I'd inhale that ass

Here’s s close up. Yeah let’s just say she’s never bleached her ass

why aren't you hitting that?

You need to cum in that fat dank ass and report back to us OP