Muh fireahms!

>muh fireahms!

Which constitutional amendment guarantees your right to a car?

>look mom I posted again, now go get me my tendies.

You don't have a right to drive.

>37th Ammendment - the right to drive on Government built roads shall not be infringed

/k/ BTFO

>Occup
oh why bother.

Huh really makes you think...

Hi OP, can you use conventional shitposting terminology (e.g., "BTFO", etc.) so my filters pick it up? Thanks for your help.

this

>inb4 OP is never to be seen again

Owning and using automobiles is not a right

Owning weapons of war is

Actually, never mind, I'm just going to add "muh", don't think anyone with anything to say is using that either. Thanks anyway.

What's wrong with background checks and basic training? I know some people that own guns and haven't even been trained in the 4 Laws.

I'd support it, especially since it would create some uncomfortable precedents for the antis.

Republishits btfo, how will they recover?

I have to enter a country legally.
Trumps coming for my taco.

Understanding that cars kill 4 times as many people per year over guns, it should have 4 times as many precautions.

Nothing really, but it's never JUST that, demoshits always use it as a roundabout method to introduce fees and taxes, insert delays because the government certified trainers are only available once every 6 months (not making this part up), start a registry, or some other bullshit they always wanted.

Cars drive on public roads, you need to register them because of certain taxes and in case of accidents, you'll be held responsible

guns are also registered, so i don't know why that's even part of the fucking image, for the same reason

Also, there are already background checks on every gun sale it is practicable to do so on.

The "gunshow loophole" is a myth, and 99% of gun sales at gunshows go through background checks, the only ones that don't are when some guy brought an old rifle he doesn't want anymore, and sells it. On top of that the number of criminals that acquired their guns at gun shows is completely negligible per every study.

>Cars drive on public roads
This.
I'm not allowed to shoot on anything but a private place. When I can shoot my gun in public areas, I'll get my gun license or carry permit :^)

This. Every fucking time.

2nd amendment arguably.

Trumpkin BTFO.

good idea. we should take a page from the government and interpret everything as "arms".

(((You)))

You Trumpers are just scared of being made a minority, stop being so bigoted.

I thought we already fought two wars so we didn't have to live in Britain

The freedom to travel, not only it grants you the right to own a car, but the right to drive it without license.

Huh really makes me think.

the second amendment also mentions arms which is short for armament. It doesn't just extend to firearms but to any weaponry. U.S citizens could technically own UAV drones with missiles on them if they wanted although doing so would probably have every intelligence agency looking your way

Nice citation faggot