Countless studies from reputable univs and institutions show how harmful thc is to your mental health...

countless studies from reputable univs and institutions show how harmful thc is to your mental health. why you smoke this poison user?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/stream/marihuanahashish00unit#page/n3/mode/2up
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/28481360/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/29059132/
jsm.jsexmed.org/article/S1743-6095(17)31417-0/fulltext
youtube.com/watch?v=QLV63zGz_pU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sources please

I dont

What isn't poison?

If you live life worrying about what will harm you, you won't experience much.

Frankly, I'd rather be brain damaged than living in a pool of antibacterial gel out of fear of contracting 'life'

why dont you faggot?

this

obviously if theyre testing on that bud theyre right - thats some REGGIE right there

actually using too much antibacterial gel is bad and your body could develop an immunity to it.

OP is fucked then

Who cares? Let people hurt themselves if they want to, if it doesn't effect other people it's cool

It's a nice hobby to have if you've got nothing else to do or anywhere to go. A blunt on a quiet day is bliss

>countless studies
go on and post some then

>countless studies from reputable univs and institutions show how harmful thc is to your mental health.
find me one.

countless studies from reputable univs and institutions show how harmful bait posting is to your mental health. why you post this poison user?

Eh truth is societal pressure to make people feel like they’re shitty for doing drugs make people harder on themselves post-drug taking.

>countless studies

OP is on it, never fear Sup Forumstards

Talk to the practically braindead kid in my uni class. All he does is smoke weed and he is the fucking dullest person I have ever met.

This.

I smoke because I enjoy it. Why do you care?

What course are you studying? out of curiosity

It's literally illegal to do studies on weed therefore there are none therefore kill yourself baitfag

There are countless people with severe depression and other mental health issues.
If you think they're all better off living in pain, you're pretty fucked up yourself.

With that logic, you could say that some idiot that drinks a lot of water is stupid because of the water

cuz weed duuuuuuuude!

Edgy af but lifes a fucking worse poison

this

any second now OP's gonna come back with those sources and you'll all be sorry

Checked

i dont
even had a prescription (hard as dick to get in my state anyways) it was for epilepsy.idk what my doc was thinking but she fuckin dropped my other scripts and said to try it out for a month and see what.

>first day
>take this weird capsule with oil inside
>3 hours later i feel like shit and super lazy, i already know i cant go to work and function on this.
>soon after i have a massive seizure in my kitchen and break my collar and shoulder blade.

why the fuck do doctors prescribe this shit, i lost my job because license was revoked after the seizure. pretty much ass raped my life for 6 months. after i do it once.

I don't believe you.

whats not to beleive

in a little i will post a picture of my current prescription Keppra 1000mg

what were your scripts before that?

valporic acid and a low dose vallium for jerks and shit. she thought it wouldnt hurt because i wasnt taking too high doses of either.

archive.org/stream/marihuanahashish00unit#page/n3/mode/2up

THAT IS NOT HOW ANTIBACTERIAL PRODUCTS FUNCTION

were those helping to control your seizures?
it seems odd that she'd suddenly change your medication like that

>archive.org/stream/marihuanahashish00unit#page/n3/mode/2up
>may-june 1974

>it's old so it's wrong

That is completely correct -- that scientific study is outdated and there's a reason you're the only one who is posting it anymore. It's old and it's wrong, much like hundreds of thousands of studies that came before it on other scientific topics.

I didn't post that
I just think your reasoning is flimsy, at best
do you feel that all information ceases to be true after 40 years?
instead of just saying "lol it's outdated" why not post a more recent study that shows it's incorrect?

in short:
>It's old and it's wrong
Source?

Here op a 2017 study, you won’t like the results though.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/28481360/

Here’s another

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/29059132/

>please tear apart my 50 year old study and show me how it's wrong

>non-toxic herb
>braindead

shut up. the worst thing about pot is the harsh pesticides sprayed by illegal growers, a result of prohibition. the substance itself is harmless.

jsm.jsexmed.org/article/S1743-6095(17)31417-0/fulltext

again, not mine
if you feel that the source shouldn't be used however, cite a refutation of it, rather than resorting to chronological snobbery
when you ask for proof and then handwave it away without an actual response, you only make yourself look like a fool

Guess it still hasn't been proven false.

>le weed is harmless
just look at any self proclaimed stoner. they're braindead, dull retards. it might not be damaging in the same way that alcohol is, but too much of anything is obviously bad for you. why some people try to defend that is beyond me but that's weed addicts to you i guess
>inb4 u cant get adicted to kush!!1
psychological addiction is a thing

that said, seems user already beat you to the punch

Am I fucked if I smoke just a few times a month?
>smoke maybe 5 times every 30 days or so

youtube.com/watch?v=QLV63zGz_pU

I'm not going to do your legwork for you, and I'm definitely not going to acknowledge a 50 year old source when there are numerous studies much more recent (that were then posted in the thread). When you focus on one incredibly dated article, it becomes obvious that you're arguing disingenuously because you have no argument. I bet I could find a study from 1950 that says that cocaine gives you superpowers. Keep reaching.

Yes.

>"Nuh-uh~"
FTFY. Shut up faggot, you have no refuting argument.

Don't need a study to know that. Used to smoke weed and now I have permanent visual snow from it. All the stoners I used to hang out with became borderline retarded, like they couldn't function without smoking 8 bowls a day. This shit is so braindead and a lot of people that advocate for it to be legal don't even have medical issues they just wanna get high everyday.

I know a handful of millionaires. Only two of them don't smoke pot.
Just like their are millionaires that drink alcohol.

Pot can be harmful, but so can alcohol and literally anything else in excess.

It's not inherently evil, or at least less inherently evil then booze.

>your legwork
I believe proving your side of an argument is YOUR legwork
> I'm definitely not going to acknowledge a 50 year old source when there are numerous studies much more recent
well, it doesn't matter whether or not YOU acknowledge it
what matters is that you can cite a source PROVING that it is indeed "outdated"
>(that were then posted in the thread)
way ahead of you on that reveal
>I bet I could find a study from 1950 that says that cocaine gives you superpowers
sadly, bets are not evidence
go ahead and cite an example, and your argument might start to hold some weight

until you cite a source, you're just spouting opinions based on conjecture
provide some evidence and start proving your point

And as your argument finally devolves, you reveal yourself for the rectal gremlin you really are.

>your mental health

>why you smoke this

Bitch ass niggas smoke weed. Real OG niggas smoke broccoli.

That is literally dirt weed

Not even the user you were arguing with lol. He provided sauce, you didn't, therefore you have no argument until you show otherwise. You have no argument to stand on without citations, you sad, pretentious cunt.

You shouldn't just quit prescription drugs cold turkey, if that's what you did. Smoke weed and keep taking your meds, then taper off. Also I do mean smoke it, imo it works a lot better than capsules or edibles.

>Also tfw your faggot button is right next to your evidence button and you still choose not to provide any because you have none

>inb4 one snopes/huff/guard link

Search thread ".edu"

results, none

WHERE'S THE SPOON DADDY I WANT EATIES THINK FOR ME OR YOU'RE WRONG

YOU DIDN'T READ ALL 450 PAGES

>scientific filibuster

and there's the cry of someone who's lost

Stand on the tip of ur toes

is that a bad thing? or do you think it would maybe prevent people from doing too many drugs (from a societal perspective ie an alcoholic is shunned) or even doing drugs regularly in the first place?

If you gotta tell someone else that they've lost so you can solidify it with yourself, you're showing how much of a loser you are.

Why? Hurdy gurdz. That's why.

Bait.

Get out, faggot.

Reminder that it's the Jews

I also know someone who was tapered off of benzos for synthetic cannabinoids. He was on several mg of klonopin though, I could see just dropping the script if it was only 5-10mg of valium

so be it, then
I don't even agree with OP, I just felt your reasoning was so poor that I decided to play devil's advocate and show you your errors
I hope you had as much fun as I did

Im not the user you were responding to.

ah
nevermind, then