Would you say anal sex is over or underrated?

Would you say anal sex is over or underrated?

Last 2, and only gfs, never wanted it. Tried with the second one, real slow, lube, spooning, but she jolted away as soon as I got the tip of my dick in... and that was the end of that.

Analbros, enlighten me! Is it worth pushing for?

overrated stick with pussy, i personally did i once and my dick smelled like shit

Ive fucked my girl in the ass a few times before. Never got shit dick nor did it smell in general. IMO its all about their bodies and how they function, everyone takes care of them selves and their diet differently.

I far prefer to fuck my girls ass than pussy, but pussy is never bad either.

Its like eating Ice Cream vs. Gelato. Both are fantastic, but Gelato is just better.

Only worth it if the girl asks for it. Some women are into it and know how to prep for it so it isn't messy but pussy is still better.

I don't like it, but she hates it. So I like it.

i quite enjoy taking it up the ass

I've both given and received.
It's fun to fuck an ass... I prefer a cunt because poo doesn't come from a cunt and I love eating cunt.
I've ridden a dick like a pony before and it was honestly amazing... I gradually got more and more bisexual with my gay friend till I sat on his dick and I don't think I've ever been so erect.

The whole deal with anal it's mainly a psychological thing, sort of a pretty standard fetish, I'd even dare say at the archetypal level if you wanna get Jungian. You know, like something you're not supposed to do biologically. Tried it many times with this one petite latina I used to date, she'd actually ask for it. She had this neat technique where she'd sit at the bidet and clean her rectum with warm water, so the anal sex itself would be squeaky clean... add a little lube action and it actually became something enjoyable for the both of us. It's not worth it if you do it quick and nasty... unless you enjoy shit and hurting your partner.
I'd later watch her cumfart while she spread her ass to show me. I'm taking that memory to my grave.

when she jolts away is when ur supposed to hold her down n put it in

yes it's better

no it's not

Overrated, doesn't mean I don't like it, but it's not that special at all, my girl likes it
Shit might eventually happen, I don't care anymore

Sauce Op?

Overrated. It does look hot as fuck and the idea of it is definitely arousing, but once you're in there, it's rarely very comfortable and I always found it too tight and you can't really plow like a madman like you would a pussy. UNLESS the person you fuck is a total butt slut and has had lots of training, in which case it's great.
With dudes I don't have a choice and it's still hot (and usually they're more used to it), but I don't like it that much with women since the cooch feels better and you have to go really slow unless they're used to it.

It is for homos only Op non homos doing it is akin to cultural appropriation.

Dude that's disgusting

Do just to get it out of your system, it's like fucking an asshole for the most part, little tighter, but it stretches pretty quickly, I've smashed several of them, and it's great and all, but the vag is where it's at for me on a day to day schedule, and from my experience, truth be told, most bitches like u to SMASH that fucker like hulk style after you get about a dozen solid lubed pumps in.

Here's my best and most successful method, put her face down ass up, and beat that pussy keep the lube close by and when u slow pump her pussy, apply lube to your dick by dripping it on her turd cutter and letting it run down, (she will say it's cold) but just start to smash the vag again, and she will get back into the moaning, when she's really into it, use your thumb to massage her asshole as you are smashing the pussy, slowly inch it in, and it won't be long before u are fucking her and pumping the poop shoot with your thumb, carefull not to cum yet (I use a cock ring) pull your dick out and before she can pull back, trade spots with the thumb, and keep on ah pumpin- she will cum harder than you if you do it correctly, good luck user, may the butthole be clean for you.

Ps, if she hasn't shit in a day or better, she won't even let the thumb happen, and you really will thank her for it, one time I did it to a drunk chick after party, and I got shit all over my dick- so try to do it on a poop day-

>I far prefer to fuck my girls ass than pussy
Would like to lean towards this too. Solely based on my fingers judgement. An ass feels like "better place" in general. Same qualities as a vagina; warm, wet, tight, only tighter.

See some people mentioning too tight and discomfort, which is something I could imagine to very real as well. Especially as an uncut fag.

It's just... asses! They're fucking wonderful to look at and touch. Seems great to fuck as well, but maybe not.

Appreciate all the answers.

Buy an enema shower attachment and the shitty part is dealt with along with any fear of accidentally shitting on her part. Afterwards you can fuck one with a toy in the other. Extremely worth the push. I've been told it's the fear of shitting that was the real problem and rightfully so. Nothing ruins a party worse

This user gets it. Great anal sex involves a good amount of preparation. 95% of women aren’t gonna be comfortable with giving themselves an enema in the bathroom with you 10 feet away, finger their ass for a few minutes to make sure it’s all good and then drying their asshole, not to mention how open the convo before hand would have to be before they even take these steps. I LOVE anal and much prefer it over anything else but in the end it’s just not worth the hassle for a lot of women if you wanna do it right, without the room smelling like shit and getting an infection in your urethra. For anal to be worth it the woman has to want it pretty bad to go through the prepping process

Yeah it makes me sick after too when I sober up.
But there's no denying it feels good.
I only get gay when drunk and on coke, but my gay mate is an alcoholic cokehead so yeah...

100% this

Not really... its honestly not much tighter than her puss after the first couple times and your dick always smells like shit after no matter how clean she is in there...

Plus she won’t really like it at all... she might lie and says she does, but her moans come from pain, not pleasure.

Its honestly just not worth the effort unless you are looking to try it exactly once forvthe experience alone...

Yeah, but the ones that are “in” to it usually just don’t want your spunk in their puss

This guy gets it, just fucked my girl in the ass while she shoved her dildo up my ass. Shit was cash

This. You always here about all these women love getting fucked in the ass, I’ve never met them. I’ve done it 3 girlfriends and at the start they act like they’re super into bc they wanna please you. Over the years when the honeymoon phase is long gone anal sex dwindles down to nothing and they flat out say they just aren’t into it.

Once you get a girlfriend who is obsessed with giving you rimjobs, I mean, gets right in there and thrashes her tongue in your ass like it’s her last meal, THEN l, sticking it her ass is a distant memory bc your too busy being borderline blacked out from pleasure to even care that she doesn’t like anal

Ya, anal is neat.

I mostly agree with this.

It's more about power than pleasure. If the power thing turns you on, keep tryna fuck butts. But if you just think that it will feel awesome, you're wrong.