Tfw you unironically believe you were born in one of the worst possible countries

>tfw you unironically believe you were born in one of the worst possible countries
Does anyone else know this feel?

>no western country will give me a visa unless I have a job offer
>no company will give me a job unless I have a work permit
How the hell am I supposed to get out of here?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/04/pk-mahanandia-cycle-india-sweden-love-untouchable/
youtube.com/watch?v=tf1VA5jqmRo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>How the hell am I supposed to get out of here?
You're not

It sucks having to live here, but at least my dad is not poor and can easily pay the fees + living expenses for a master's degree in a rich nation.
Just gotta complete fourth year of college and then I can leave forever.

At least you were not born in Brazil.

news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/04/pk-mahanandia-cycle-india-sweden-love-untouchable/
Just bike to europe senpai

He will never experience ambrosian taste of sopa de macaco

>born in America

I was born in the US, but parents moved here when I was 2 for work. I still have my US-Chilean dual citizenship so I'll probably move to the US in a few years if I can find a job there

Fuck you, polan. I'm tired of seeing people shitting by the side of the highway in the morning.

That's what I thought too, brah, but then it became two more years of PG, and still no international job.

>Hypersexualised culture
>Bunda, Bikinis, Baile de funk

On the other hand:
>India
>People will literally kill you for having sex with their daughter before marriage
>Mob will lynch for propositioning girl from a different religion
Shit's fucked up

That's on a fucking tourist visa

> not being born into a rich family, in the richest district, in the richest city of the richest country in the world.
Heh

Oh, wait, you plan on doing PG from elsewhere. Wise fucking choice.

I cried a little xx

Should've tried to extend your stay through more education or some other bs.
Don't tell me you went to the USA. They have the least friendly laws for international students.

m8 you can't get a job abroad from an Indian institute, unless you are one of the best students in one of the best universities. If you want to leave, you will just have to rake up some good job experience now, I suppose.

See I did a PG in India thinking going to the best possible college would be my ticket out of here. Got a decent job but I wanna leave India.

I went to the best possible college, but I guess I wasn't that much into moving away that time anyway. Got held back by parents who wanted to me to stay close.

At this point though I'm like fuck it. Even a high paying job means slogging it out in a shitty city like Delhi or Bombay.

>That's what I thought too, brah, but then it became two more years of PG, and still no international job.
Did you major in something worthless?

See

literally the only reason indians leave india is because of money and greed

you've probably never left your home state, lots of amazing destinations in india that are filled with expats and have excellent development and culture

lmao most indian cities have loads of young people having casual sex, you're probably just incel in which case you will be lonelier in US

>not being born into a rich family, in the richest district, in the richest city in a moderately okay country in the world, and live like olden nobles
ftfy

>legit worried about dying "because hurr old customs"
That's just you being a beta cuck m8.

You should run to become PM and improve your country... else India will always be seen as a shit country and Indians will have no respect around the world.

>moderately okay country in the world
p-pls

I know how you feel poobro, I have that same feeling on a daily basis. Even though I probably get out of this mess and never return there is still a fair chance that I will be stuck in here till the day I shoot myself in the head

atleast you don't live here

imagine having to survive with 1k a month

>I will be stuck in here till the day I shoot myself in the head
Don't worry, you'll probably get tortured and killed by the drug cartel before that.

>>tfw you unironically believe you were born in one of the worst possible countries
>Does anyone else know this feel?

I felt exactly that way until I read about India. Holy shit you guys are literal insects.

How was the whole demonetization thing on your end btw?

>lots of amazing destinations in india
Name four. If you say either Delhi, Bombay, Bangalore, I'll fucking cut you.
>most indian cities have loads of young people having casual sex
How fucking ignorant are you? Yea, you can get casual sex, a whole bunch of my friends fucked around in college, but you're dead wrong about it happening in most Indian cities. It's like the three or four cities where there are a lot of corporate jobs, and even then only among the upper class.

Nigga, I got a job most people will kill to have and I'll be making just 2k a month

>Don't worry, you'll probably get tortured and killed by the drug cartel before that.

That's why I'm pulling the trigger before they can get me Jõao

It got rolled back

At least you're not a paki

How many of India's problems would be solved if it weren't so overpopulated?

None, it would just be Paraguay v2.

>Nigga, I got a job most people will kill to have and I'll be making just 2k a month

And you still want to leave? So you're not a poor indian that's suffering, you're an insufferable cunt with rich parents that doesn't like having to look at other people struggling to survive.
KYS tbqh, you're never going to leave India anyway.

>seeing people shitting by the side of the highway in the morning
How often do you see girls doing it?

Trust me you'll always be this miserable anywhere. It's just you, and your circle/area. I'm middle class live in gated community, never even see a poor person within a km from my house. I also don't leave home all that much, if you see poor parts constantly move to better area. Most likey its you, plus you'll never be accepted anywhere outside.

Can we please stop talking about such hurtful things?
Why tempt us with the oldest yet impossible solution in the book?
Ffs even some damn comic book used that idea where fucking Krishna got resurrected and decided to kill off people as a solution.

Nah, I live in a gated community too. I was actually quite satisfied with life before I got a job.
>get employment
>move to a big ass city
>costly as fuck housing and food
>shitty traffic, spend hours each day commuting
>shitty working hours
>shitty work culture
>no fucking savings

Are you a student or something btw?

>Most likey its you, plus you'll never be accepted anywhere outside
That's some hurtful shit, man.

I save like 200 a month, some times not even that.

We'd be worse off actually. Right now we have some of the cheapest labour in the world, if a tap isn't working you can get someone to fix it for like $2. You can get a maid to clean your house for like $20 a month. That's dirt cheap prices.

Plus, 97% of the country is low income (no exaggeration), they can't compete with us for jobs and shit. Plus that cheap labour attracts companies that hire us for managerial/IT work.

It's actually better this way since the upper middle class doesn't depend on govt. welfare

>Demonetization

If you're talkin' about hyperinflation it's been a big fucking mess man, my family used to be upper middle class but now we're having troubles with money, but still we can afford eat 3 good meals a day and we have family abroad who would help us in case of need but many people have to go trash diving to get food and can't find or afford medicines.

Now if you're talkin' about the bill shortage, that problem was half solve by the government printing new bills with and extra 0 making the 10bill in the pic useless, but anyway with the highest-denomination bill you only could afford 2 large pizzas

It's fucked up to a degenerate level man

>we have the cheapest labour
Yeah and building our growth on that implies that feature, which is a problem in itself, will never get resolved, aka we will never be a developed country.

We'll forever be in some form of a strange limbo. Schrodinger's economy.

chandigarh, pondicherry, anywhere in uttarkhand. you can learn more by doing basic research about your country. i'd suggest other areas but obviously you don't want any culture because you think its for poor people

Damn. Do you see any hope over the horizon? Is anyone in a high enough position doing something to solve that?

youtube.com/watch?v=tf1VA5jqmRo

Why does India hate people who try to help India?

None.
the reason shitty countries are shitty is because of the culture. The world developed in a western way and the only culture similar enough to it was east asia.
Bill Gates is spending billions trying to "solve" hunger in Africa but when they do they will just overpopulate again because he is doing nothing to change the culture of having shitloads of kids without any thought of family planning.
I'm half filipino and the Philippines is a shithole because people have kids without thinking about it. My parents only had 2 kids because that is as much as they could afford but if i was born in the Philippines they would have so much more without any though.
Nothing will ever happen though because western liberals will call you a racist if you criticize a shitty culture

Get a job offer. Get a job permit.

To continue:
>crime prone
>city turns into venice when it rains
>go to a hospital and they fucking gauge you for all you're worth
>Education system is shit and cut-throat competition

>
Manufacturing will stay until wages begin to rise. And wages will increase as population stagnates, right now fertility rate is like 2.x which will go further down with time.

The thing is manufacturing will haul ass to vietnam, laos and africa when wages rise above a limit. The problem is that manufacturing is a small portion of the Indian economy unlike say China.

So there will always be fucking poverty because there are no fucking jobs in India.

Chandigarh is a meme city inhabited by tottering old people and college students. There are no jobs there. I live there.

>Pondicherry
A place literally on the ass end of the country, that is a tourist place

>Uttarakhand
wtf, that place consists entirely of tourism, has shitty public services and infrastructure, and has no fucking jobs

You are giving me tourist hotspots that I don't give a shit about. If I want to roam, I can go to Singapore, Europe and SE Asia. I'm talking about livability.

Your kind is about 1/5 of the world population.
So from an evolutionary viewpoint yours is actually the best country.
Congratulations!

Not in the near future

Most of the opposition leaders are just a bunch of corrupt douchebags just like the chavistas (some of them even were chavistas until Maduro started to lose popularity), they don't even have a plan for a transitional government. The few worthy moves they have been doing are just because the General Attorney is now against the government. People are getting killed and harassed and they're just playing like is a fucking circus

>None.
>the reason shitty countries are shitty is because of the culture. The world developed in a western way and the only culture similar enough to it was east asia.
I generally agree but East Asian culture is as different to Western culture as Indian culture is m8.
>I'm half filipino
Ahh that explains it. Good post but /r/hapas tier

Leave any big city, smaller cities/towns are way better. But seriously, just off yourself.

>smaller cities/towns
>no jobs
>no infrastructure
>no power
>no healthcare
>no education
wtf are you on about, mate?

>Does anyone else know this feel?

Not really, could have been worse for me I guess.

I could have been born in a dirt poor family in some disease-ridden african cesspool. Tunisia isn't the best country to live in but hey, count your blessings.

>>Mob will lynch for propositioning girl from a different religion
A guy on Sup Forums is advocating for that right now.

OP, when you leave your shithole
could you please leave your shitty attitude, behavior back home too?

most indians I've met are racist, selfish and jealousy as fuck
they are not pleasant at all.

How is this /r/hapas tier?
The Philippines is an irredeemable shithole and I can't acknowledge that without hating myself?

>most indians I've met are racist, selfish and jealousy as fuck
That's unfortunate but true. You got any stories to share?

Also, are you beur or black?

Sup Forums is retarded. It's a bunch of minimum wage earning, minimally educated fucks with self esteem issues who take false pride in the achievements of their betters.

I know because India is full of such people.

Why are there so many Sup Forums fags on this board, get the fuck off my board like god fucking daaaaaaaaaaaamn. You are CANCER, GO BACK TO YOUR FUCKING CONTAINMENT!

Yeah but that kind of thinking is common in countries like India and the Muslim world, rather than the West where it's contained to autist's on Thailand kickboxing forums

I despise people like you desu. There are a lot of self-hating Russians too, who can only whine and bitch around and prefer running from their problems instead of trying to do at least something.

learn java and gain position on microsoft or google

Now the flags can be changed on Sup Forums, now I can shitpost there like a true white-suprimacist.

I know that feeling especially when your step brother was born in Switzerland and is working in Liechtenstein