Oh hey user, look who finally left his cave!

Oh hey user, look who finally left his cave!

why i dont leave my room.txt

fuck off Aunt Barb

*closes door again*

Good thing I don't live at home anymore.

Wow hey Aunt Jean! Haven't seen you since you got back from rehab for your oxycodine addiction how is that new job at Country Buffet?

well i'm 12ft tall so I feel uncomfortable around most people

>leaving your room

fuck off

who wants to see my armalite carbine gas powered ar10?

Sorry, was just in there taking a call from my friend ... he's kind of in a jam. Hasn't been on the stuff after I helped him kick the junk 2 years ago, so I'm not too worried, but .. I'm still gonna be there when he needs someone.
But enough about that - let's dig in! I've been starving ever since we put it in the oven. How'd the breading turn out? Oh, just a little seasoning mix I put with the flour. It'd be nothing without the perfectly juicy chicken to put it on ... Mom.
Wipe that look off your face Michelle, you can't even cook! You just pound those Taco Bell slushies, I need to get a recipe for those. Jayla, you watch her, she'll steal your Cinna Twists. Nolan, my man, how's the battlestation? Can't wait to gib some newbs on the QuadCore. Evan! Don't be letting them copy your homework, ok? I mean it. Sometimes the smartest kids in school can't see through fake friendships. It's not worth it. Tony --- popping the question in the parking lot at Busch Stadium? Can't wait for the reception, might I suggest a place with a roof? No, Kelly's a good girl. Right Steve? I could here you just screaming into a pillow after Tony said they were getting serious. I won't tell anyone. Oh, I guess I just did! ---Tricia, Mike ... I don't hear the patter of Braxton's little feet - did you get a good price for him? No, God knows you need a night off. Just ask Grandpa. He's an expert at those. But hey. After 30 years in the service, you can use that decorated butt to sculpt that La-Z-Boy into whatever shape you want. Grandma - if there's not a Pecan Log resting on that counter for dessert - that's it, I quit the family. I need some of that brown sugar and cream cheese frosting love!

I would wonder why I'm 8 feet tall

plz delet this

user, this is an intervention about your cocaine addiction
Please have a seat over here

I'd do anything for food about now

Why is the door to your dining room apparently eight feet off the ground? Bad photoshop.

They wouldn't say that If you had a job you fucking loser

I'm guessing because if it was at normal level then you couldn't get everyone's faces in the shot

It really helps sell that sense of overwhelming anxiety and over-stimulation when you're just trying to get something to eat and you've already holed yourself up in your room once you heard company was coming but now you're so hungry that you think you're willing to face it but it turns it it's even worse than you thought and you just slink back inside and listen to your tummy rumble and all those people laughing and you don't know if it's about you. Then you meekly grab some of the scraps hours later when everyone is gone just to survive.

this

I would freak the fuck out, i haven't been to a family gathering in about 10 years. I'm waayy too used to being alone for something like that to happen.

top kek

those dishes are horrible

would fugg the milf above the guys hand