ITT: Terrible albums from your childhood that you still go back to for nostalgia even though you know it's shit

ITT: Terrible albums from your childhood that you still go back to for nostalgia even though you know it's shit

>inb4 any Sup Forumscore

whoop whoop

wanna slit my throat for liking Hollywood Undead. I was such a cringy 14 year old

Already threw up this morning
Didn't need to be reminded I liked this crap

Any muse album

Though I don't go back

I came here to have fun but honestly I'm feeling so attacked right now. This love, this hate is burning me away.

EVERYWHERE WE GO

there is literally nothing wrong with this album. half the songs are bad but the other half are really good so it kinda evens out.
you're cringy now for being so melodramatic about an album that you threaten suicide lol

used to like the beetles now I listen to real music

this but sincerely

It's good party music. I dunno what would really qualify it as bad

It's associated with terrible people though I tell you what. Atleast half the people that enjoy Hollywood Undead are probably 30 year old Keemstar lookin motherfuckers with irrelevant skate brand decals on the back of their white dodge pickup

jesus fuck i used to play that song "Everywhere I Go." Just kill me

WE ARE YOUNG

>there is literally nothing wrong with this album
>half the songs are bad

This album to this day fucks up my patrician last.fm statistics.

The song “Sixteen Fathoms, and Counting” on that album was unironically one of the best interlude songs in the genre at the time.

Fifteen*, my bad it’s been like 10 years

braille and pray for plagues are good though

This album is probably the most patrician thing on your last.fm

Lip synching actors performing dated pop music.

Crank it up!

this album was good tho

I remember buying this shit and the Test Icicles album on the day it came out in the Virgin megastore off Oxford Street, senpai!

Every HU album has been decent ever since the faggot with the pink tape was replaced