Drug thread. This morning I woke up and injected a speed/meth mix...

Drug thread. This morning I woke up and injected a speed/meth mix. I've never done meth or injected anything before and I'm now on 50mg oxycodone (taken orally). AMA and share what you're on for Fucked up Friday...

hope you OD and die

I'm never doing injection, it's pretty pathetic. Snorting and smoking is okay, but ultimately injection is really a waste of time, energy and vital ressources

I've been sober for a little under a month.

Can't say I don't miss my shit but w/e that's what happens when you lose your home and job

hey tyler, the area code of your adderal presription is visible and any lazy ass DEA agent could fuck your ass with a phone call

have a great day

you'll grow up, don't worry

What a fucking dumbass, I can't even say I hope you die from it, because your family members are the ones that have to deal with that shit for the rest of their lives. What a fucking waste of life you ae.

nothing to fear if it's a second sellout

Small world, I just lifted some china white off an girl I saw ODing earlier. Can I smoke it, never done hard drugs before.

It isn't. And even if it was, yeah it would I'm sure he is local.

why mix methamphetamine and regular amphetamine? why not just do a pile of either instead

dumb and dumber

I hope you're right.
won't grow up if I OD though

In fact how long has it been since anyone has tipped the FBI? I'm sure after being tipped twice about a boy who then shot up a school that they're taking them a little more seriously these days. Let's give it a go!!

Looks like you used a big ass syringe. I prefer 30g, myself.

How was your first shot? I feel like if it was a gagger you wouldn't be typing lol but hope it was at least good.

Not fucked up at the moment. Waiting for my homegirl to come thru.

just snort it bro. you can't smoke china

Thanks for fucking everything up for the rest of us. You are the pile of shit reason we can't have good things.

enjoy your lifetime of dental pain or 10k in dental bills if that meth dont kill ya

Just ordered a party van for ya tyler, have a fucking awesome weekend

I'm on lyrica. It's comfy af. Tomorrow I'm gonna drink and maybe take the rest of my pills

didn't have enough to get high of either individually

it's from my friend who has diabetes. It's for insulin but idk the gauge.

I didn't think there were so many pussies on Sup Forums.

Ya'll never do hard drugs before?

I had cocaine and coffee for breakfast. Man I feel like shit now.

OP Here. Nice quads. Also what do you like to do?

what is the lyrica high like

Also I did it at like 9 AM so it's worn off by now. I'm just high off oxy

I'm weaning myself off of a several month meth binge, where I was smoking every other day if not every day and shooting on the regular as well. Currently just drinking and tooting coke along with prescription amphetamines. Working on reconnecting with my dogfood sources in the future, I miss heroin.

In short, all of it. Yourself?

OP Here. I've gone sober for about a year before and honestly I think I was worse off. I had panic attacks daily and I could stop it with alcohol or benzos. I might just be self medicating something I actually need

not injection is a waste of drugs. come back after you've IV'd some coke.

I already tried a lot out of curiosity but never got hooked unless weed/tobacco maybe. I worked today 4 hours and currently learning for next Collage exam. Feelsgoodman

I doubt I'll ever shoot up again because I got high as fuck but kept getting higher and higher and it just wouldn't stop. I took way too much (like 60mg amphetamine and 60mg meth). Also I told a few close friends who told everyone I know and now I am being judged so much.

Congrats. You injected. You are now an official junkie. Enjoy.

And my drug of choice is amphetamine which I've been taking since 7th grade (prescribed). I also enjoy hydromorphone if I can ever get my hands on it

what's the worst drug you've taken

it's scary how much I enjoyed the feeling of it running through my veins as I pushed down the plunger

I just had some milk and cookies.

This

Yeah, I mean I plan on smoking pot once I'm done couch surfing, but I was hitting prescription pills real hard. I used to take 200 or so mg of Vyvanse a day several years ago, then was introduced to Provigil which gave me the same teeth popping effects. I feel like they made me such a better person, I also dropped a solid 50lbs in only a week or two which was a miracle for my fat ass.

But as long as I can keep on the green I think I'll be alright it's certainly cheaper... docs don't give me benzos so it was often my only anxiolytic. Feel you on the panic attacks.

Right now all I can do is pump myself full of caffeine lol. Then at night, The Migraine comes on and I regret it

trust me I know already
>tfw you have been in rehab and drug therapy for 6 months and only get worse

Diphenhydramine (DPH). Second worst was an bad shroom trip (guy flirted in front of me with the girl i was in love at that time). Yours?

I'm naturally skinny for my age and I sometimes take 2 or 3 day adderall breaks and smoke as much weed as possible to eat a shitload of food

I have always thought about trying dph but never did. I heard it's almost never fun and you just see spiders

Yeah, I feel you on that. Shooting dope can get me so ridiculously spun that I basically become autistic.

When people started becoming aware of my use, I just ignored it, but I can't blame you. Who wants to be known as a tweaker?

Ask you anything? Sure.

When the fuck you gonna get help?

exactly. I just made up a bullshit excuse like "oh it was a prank I just put a dot with a pen on my arm and thought it would be funny to pretend I'm doing drugs"

I guess I had no incentive to force myself to eat considering I'm encased in enough lard to keep me going on empty.

I'm gonna try not to balloon back up when I start smoking again

Also lucky trips, I wish for ten billion dollars in gold.

been going through drug groups and therapy for 6 months

I feel like I'm not addicted to any specific substance (other than nicotine and adderall) I just like to get fucked up on anything I can get. Do you get these feels as well?

Does anyone have drugs that don't affect them? Xanax doesn't get me high even if I take like 6 bars but if I take even a small dose of any other benzo I get so fucked up. Also I feel like hydrocodone is stronger than oxy for me

i saw my sleeping friend dying and looking at me with black eyes. Saw spiders too but they didnt terrify me. The bodyload is like freezing from the inside and like you didnt sleep for many days. Also saw shadow people and later talked with my friend who was sleeping. Next day she said we didnt talk. The hallucinations are such real that even when you know you are high you can't difference unreal people from real people. Spiders where funny tho. Saw big white and mich little black. After an hour i just wanted to sleep and finally did. If you take it then be prepared and have trip sitter. Also you need to take a high dose (around 500mg) too experience it. But its not funny or a good feeling like shrooms. Its like dreaming with open eyes.

Trash drug you have to take like 500 mg to feel anything at all.

IOP and therapy clearly aren't cutting it if you're now or still slamming. Check yourself into a 30 day rehab. Talk to a case manager or care coordinator dude.

yea I'm gonna refrain. I've only heard bad things about it

It's like being drunk without the not being able to think as clear side affects. You need to take a shit ton and it's not good for your nervous system so it's pretty shit overall.

Being addicted to being high is a thing for sure, and it's a sign of chronic mental anguish and psychiatric illness.

Good luck with the Adderall though, hate to say it but you may not be organically happy for a long, long time.

ive been smoking every day for 13 years!
>currently enjoying some shatter called pink dream.

can you elaborate on the organically happy thing

i'm prescribed dexamfetamine, have been on it for a few years but off it for about 3 months

is it meant to affect one's natural dopaminergic system for a long time afterwards or something?

No shit I had a very good friend went into liver failure out of the blue because of Lyrica. It’s a shockingly common side effect. He was PERFECTLY healthy and then he was dead in a month... painfully. Worst thing I have ever witnessed.

Enjoy that toy.

I am fully aware. I miss the days back in middle school and early high school when I could have fun sober and just hang with friends and chill

see
you will feel like you cannot be fully happy unless you have taken adderall. Everything becomes less interesting

Anybody knows how to smoke changa? I currently a normal pipe, do i smoke it like weed? Should i add ash or something?

this IV coke is the best
>snort coke riding a bike
>smoke crack driving fast car
>IV coke strapped to a fucking rocket

I definitely know this feel. I haven't taken an amphetamine in over 4 years and I'm still on the uphill climb to regular brain chemistry. It's happening though, I can laugh with friends and shit sober but as soon as the stimulation of my environment/situation loses its novelty I go right back into the hole. I can catch myself though and squirt some serotonin and dopamine if I really try hard.

Richard Pryor, is that you?

I think murders respect life more than you do
Contemptible

Nothing. I'm not a loser-fag who spends all their money on fucking meth.

Taking Vyvanse myself. What are the effects like at huge dosages?

in my experience, it's the same, but much longer trips and more gradual comedowns. i think that's unique to vyvanse though. If you tried it with addy I think you'd overdose, not sure tho