For non americans:

how is it the view of Trump in your country? I don't consume media since it's pretty cancerous, but my peers keep repeating that Trump is literally crazy, the most racist person in the whole planet and that he's going to start a nuclear war, so I guess the media disinformation about Trump in my country is getting out of hand.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CiJYGV8faZw
youtube.com/watch?v=WBmwzLgFXwE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not very eloquent, but he means well. Mass Media is just reflecting the panic in our oligarchy at the idea of an outsider becoming president.

people who hate trump are insane.
suffering from fuckin' leukophobia and shit
they're all a bunch of racists

He wants to remove muzzies so i don't really have to state the obvious.

He's laughed at and not taken seriously.

When will you get a Portuguese Trump that will make Spain give back Olivenza, AND make them pay for it.

"lol haha Trump, what a silly man"

We dont like him. We call him drumpf.

He will be.

I would guess ot's a triangulated opinion like love of Putin:
Globalists are crazy
Only Trump and Putin will say so
When your house is on fire, and people are denying reality, you go with the guy who notices the fire.

Trump (and Bernie for the record) are the only two anti-war candidates.

Trump is a civic nationalist; meaning race is not important to him.

Socially he is a centrist.

Economically he leans to the left.

The only reason people call him a right wing Nazi is that he wants to have borders, he acknowledges the Muslim problem, and he doesn't spit at white people.

Trump is America's last chance at having a president who isn't completely anti-white.

Everybody thinks he's retarded.

He is considered a clown (rightfully so) by everybody from the left to the right.

Soon!

Divided
One side is saying that countries have a full right to control their border as they wish and to let in who they want
The other side is basically "das raycis"

Ever so slightly left economically only because he's ok with social security and welfare. This post is accurate though. It's amazing though how desperate we are for nationalism at this point and how unreal the reactions are to civic nationalism.

He's he only recognisable candidate because he was a celebrity beforehand and people just assume he's a dumbass. Nobody knows or cares about the others.

I could only hope that Trump would be all the things the leftists claim he is. They make it sound like it would be the 4th Reich with us spamming nukes all over the world. Sadly, he'll only build a beautiful yuge wall and remove pablo, but it's a start!

I remember the news once said that he has kkk connections

Yeah, they literally called him a clown on TV.

the media doesnt really cover american politics but more people know hillary than trump

At least 50% of Austrians are cucks, who love the political wannabe-intellectual bullshitspeech. ("I understand not a single word so that guy has to be a good choice and just talk the same nonsense if confronted by anyone about my retarded views to look as "educated" as >name of leftist politician

No one here gives a shit,what are you on about?

youtube.com/watch?v=CiJYGV8faZw

(Sweden)

The ones who hate him are easily won over, and I don't think I've ever met a Hillary supporter IRL. If there's no fuckery, this election is going to be a bloodbath.

fpbp

((sweden))

Man I can't wait for Trump to BTFO your disgusting yuropoor shitholes once he and Putin have the reigns.

Those that have any knowledge, check the comments on major news portals about trump

Sounds and behaves like a 3rd grader.

I've TrumpPilled everyone I know so it's not bad. Only person who refuses to take the TrumpPill is my fucking dad and i'm pretty sure he's just doing it to oppose me that fucking cunt.

Trump is fucking based imo

It's the same shit as America. The media and leftist politicians think he's a clown, whereas the people who think the progressive left is bogus respect the guy for standing up for values that have disappeared in Europe. Honestly, I don't even think Europeans can afford to criticize Trump when they have their own batshit insane leaders.

(((Sweden)))

People who are not informed don't know him. People who are informed, are dismissive.

But people who follow things closely, and know a thing or two about the States, are becoming increasingly nervous men.

that's pretty much the same sentiments here in the states, only it seems things are getting more and more heated

Bernie is a commie
All commies love war
You're an idiot if you don't see how full of shit Bernard is

Nobody told you you could leave the shed Sven, get the fuck back in

>sweden
>right

404 not found

He's just getting the same treatment that all strong leaders who love their country get because the media has a vested interest in having them lose.

See: Pinochet, Franco, Silvio Berlusconi, Putin, Erdogan (even if he's a mudslime you can't say he doesn't love his country unlike our baboon in the """""White""""" House), etc.

Pretty much every foreign country agrees that trump is a threat to stability.

pretty much what you stated

whenever i point out that hes a ultra-dove when compared to Clintons super-hawkish style while simultaneously opposing TTIP (which every European with less than a billion on his account hates) i get called stupid because "hes a racist"

i dont even care about his interior policy and i dont think any euro should do. its none of our business and in the two fields where US policy does have a direct effect on us (trade and diplomacy) hes as pro-Euro as can get. The people who think Russia would invade without NATO are pants on head retards

the media is going full sperglord against him, especially the ones with a lot of Transatlanticists in it (they are officially organised here). Exception are of course the Russian-sponsored ones (although they prefer Sanders, probably because he would run US into the gutter) and i read an article in a newspaper that is heavily left-leaning that underlined the points i stated also.

Everyone I talk to gets their news from mainstrem media, or the state funded CBC.
They think he's crazy and I argue against them.

This is the same country that elected Le Weed "kinda sorta thinking about decriminalizing but first we must think of the children" Trudeau.

leftis media hate him and cant stop lying. but it's just impotent rage, really.

Here he's considered an entertaining comedy show.

He pays lip service to isolationism. I know he is a red commie devil but in my book he is the second best (meaning least anti-white) candidate in the race.

>Trump
>multi-billionaire
>outside to the oligarchy

Multiculturalism is pushed here like a motherfucker so naturally I don't see a lot of Aussie support for Trump. Because God forbid we encourage patriotism and nationalist ideals

It gets out of hand here even

>We need to build a wall to stop illegal immigration = I hate Mexican immigrants
>Our police are being disrespected = I hate niggers
>We need to go in and wipe ISIS the hell out = Warmonger (ISIS being the result of Bush and Obama's combined warmongering)
>Buying on a low and selling on a high = praying on the unfortunate and welcoming the housing crisis

>stability
You mean the Jew led status quo?

That which is falling must be pushed.

If you ask any Hillary supporter what her policy will be for getting Americans back to work or stopping people pouring across our southern border or regime change in the Middle East, they can't tell you. This means her support is broad but shallow. So it will be a vote between those who think things are fine and want them to stay the same and those who want change.

We know who will come out on top.

Except Russia,

Which happens to be just about the only country that is Relevant when it comes to stability

Trump is the embodiment of what the average european think is bad about america:
>simple minded catchphrases as program
>heavy paranoia about being attacked or scammed by other nations when they actually dictate their rules (aside of Russia/China) and constantly invade
>obnoxious, gross, looking fake
>supported by one the dumbest part of america: creationnists, vaxxers moms, hillbillies, NRA gun fetishits, etc...

I had a dream the other night I was on top of the Chilean royal palace hitting golf balls into the dirty favelas below with Pinochet

I've never been closer to love

This was during the commercial break of Sweden's most popular state run propaganda show "Tre kebab och en minderårig vit flicka"

Honestly, while trump looks and sounds like a buffoon, I don't think most europeans have any highground to criticize from, concerning politician "elites".
Especially us, in ex-France

0 (zero)

((((Sweden))))

>"Tre kebab och en minderårig vit flicka"

You mean a populist is appealing to the lowest common denominator?

Pourquoi?

>how is it the view of Trump in your country?
Media tries to set the population against Trump with cheap propaganda, but the few Brazilians who actually give a crap about the USA election instead of the huge political circus my country is in right now do like Trump, he seems pretty awesome, I would love it if he could become president of my country, or emperor even, this country was better as an empire anyway.

>hillbillies, NRA gun fetishits
>implying these people are retarded
these people are often for smaller government where as europeans tend to be the opposite and demand the government interfere in everything they do because they cant stand being responsible for their own actions true fucking children

Most of our media is against him just like in the US, and there's a lot of retarded people who'd rather support Bernie.
I'm not sure who my RL friends would vote for if they were Americans.

Love the fact that the media is shitting themselves because of him

I don't blame Trump, I just expose the reason why people have aversion for him.
Considering the highround it is no news that we are particluarly smug toward americans, which is probably justified on some topics but really hypocrit at the same time.
It is mostly a love/hate relationship.

It'll be okay, Andreas.

This. I hope after he wins he focuses his attention on stopping the media and shining a spotlight on white genocide

>picture clearly shows two negroes and three white girls
Since you live in the states I'm going to go ahead and assume that you are one of the fabled "mexican intellectuals".

Wait until he gets elected

gentle reminder that the cast of Idiocracy is going to be part of an anti-Trump ad in the near future

Leftists here think he'll start world war 3, is a rayciss white male and have a knee-jerk aversion to him

I love Trump but dunno what other right-wingers here think since I got no contact with them

He's portrayed as a mad clown. I don't watch the tv that much either but Ive read some french newpappers talking about the US presidential election and usually the global consensus is that Hillary and him are both equally bad for the USA, and that Americans will have to choose between the lesser of 2 evils. And they tend to imply that Hillary would be the best solution.

i made a video about trump

Watch if you want

youtube.com/watch?v=WBmwzLgFXwE

France why did you kill your King? Your ruined everything for everyone.

I think it's because all/most your friends are white, to be quite honest.

A lot of black, brown and asian people in Canada I've talked to at work and am friends with are supportive of Trump. The white folks on the other hand, are immediately dismissive of him.

I'm a brown guy, I made this video. . Keep in mind everyone in my family is named either Mohamed or Ali, and yet we're all Trump supporters.

White people want to die. Legal immigrants want a secure nation.

Idiots here also think he's a batshit insane raysiss.

All the women hate his guts and ~70% men pretend they don't like him but secretly think he is awesome.

I like you burger

>Bosnia
I'm going to guess the first side is Serbs and the second side is snake Croats and Muslims.

>Keep in mind everyone in my family is named either Mohamed or Ali
Why not both?

>dunno what other right-wingers here think since I got no contact with them
What do you call a right-wing German?

A refugee.

The media here is very biased against him.

Generally women don't like him and get autistic about it.

Whereas men (noncucks) think he is based.

God Bless Muhammad Ali. I'm just saying that because my surname is Mohamed, some of my family members are surnamed Ali, others Shareed etc.

Even my uncle who just came to visit Canada and the US has said he thinks Donald Trump is the best candidate.

He was a very classy gentleman who wanted peace and acted very civilized, if only were more like him

Islam is leftist silly.

Universalism = Left

Particularism = Right

Pretty much the only guys I know that dislike Trump are numales or retarded (think he was only ever a reality TV actor).

>being this retarded

"Blue birds fly with blue birds."

Mohamed Durka Durka Mohamed Jihad Ali

RIP in piece my nigga PBUH

Where am I wrong?
Faggot.

Other Krauts have mentioned this already, but he is seen as the American Hitler. Leftwing media is in full propaganda mode, nevermind showing things out of context and misrepresenting things, they shamelessly lie about trump and even give false translations. There was a bit where Trump said "Hispanics are doing terrible with jobs" and they translated it as "The Hispanics are all failures" . Luegenpresse at it's finest.

>being rich makes you part of the ruling class
Typical Bernard supporter logic

I've never heard him come up in a conversation except for one time. The perosn who brought him up wasn't a fan but I converted her quite quickly.

My point of view is that his speech is that he cares for his own country, and I wish any of our politicians gave at least 1/5 of what trump wants for his people

Hope he wins and he and the americans make that place a better one

Most people here just hear o read trump and assume the worse, instead of working to unfuck this pigsty for our own benefit so no one has to leave to pick strawberries somewhere else

My country barely gives a fuck, but the majority of the younger generation such as myself, as every other younger generation, adapts his opinion on what is shared of Facebook, which is plainly cancer.

There's also the ‘odd’ guy who actually reads about what is really going on rather than basing his facts on the typical buzzfeed video. It's fucking pathetic.

I was so happy when I saw Trump 2016 and ‘Make America Great Again’ written on a public toilet door at my college.

At first thought it was just a meme and that was "racist" (you know, the main stream media magic), but after rewtaching some of his speeches and looking at the whole situation from an objective perspective, i think of him as the last beacon of hope of sanity and someone who cares about his countymen (unlike most politicians of any country).
Also, this:

Pro Hillary, because she's a woman.
Anyway they don't even care about you, they just need to fill a spot in the news cycle.

"He makes bush jnr look like a certified genius." Is the general consensus.

I mean I get that he needs to dumb his rhetoric down to appeal to people who aren't very bright......because these people have valuable votes that he needs..... I get that he needs to not come across as some kind of elite intelligentsia so he has to avoid words with more than two syllables....but Jesus Christ, it's like listening to a headmaster make a speech to a bunch of primary school kids .
He takes it too far and it damages his credibility.

Quite like him, his policy on banning muslims is a good idea and he seems to want to make America great again. Certainly a better choice than Hilary Clinton too.