Suh Sup Forums

Suh Sup Forums.

Hypothetically, if you were going to use Sup Forums to overthrow the US government, ¿how would you do it? Don't worry, we're all user here and no one will reveal your entirely imaginary plans.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xa87kudAVFs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>shut down Sup Forums
>tards riot
>entire earth destroyed not just the government

Its be a combination of movies except they don't suck at the end

The purge meets 2004 dawn of the dead meets snowden

I'd leak all the shit I can dig up on the (((deep state))) and the (((media))), who are the real acting government, and support the God Emperor Donald

Nice try, FBI

I guess that's about all we can expect of 2018 Sup Forums. Nothing lasts.

I’d employ a Russian bot net to make it look like Trump was popular , enough so that right wing retards would convince themselves the support was real and start saying in public the retarded stuff they have been keeping private. Thus further dividing American society .

Pretty successful so far, no?

>this is what Shillary cucks believe

Free redpills all round
It will happen in good time

>Trump isn't establishment republocrat politics as usual.

>This is what Trumptards believe Shillary Cucks believe

Fuck off establishment Cuck.
Trump is a pampered New York millionaire socialite son of a Hotel Mogul.

Since when did Sup Forums get flooded with these fucking establishment cheerleader cucks, praising the government ?

You’ve been cucked beyond all recognition

Share lots of Cody Wilson interviews
youtube.com/watch?v=xa87kudAVFs

¿Are you retarded? I was pointing out that Trump is the establishment. ¿Do you even meme arrow?

+also mention that hes a Sam Hyde fan

RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA
RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA
RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA

Fucking celeb FaceTube trash.

Das Vidanya comrade
Many kompromat on your piss boy Trump

very very easily actually

you wouldn't even need to plan, just be aware of how many things are in place to KEEP people from over throwing government

You don't need to do anything, just stop one of the things already going and wait

I do not think that means what you think it means, retarded faggot

like in the book/movie 'fight club'

create and organize nationwide independently operating cells of people that attack the government by terroristic acts of all kind (missinformation, doxing, shootings, bombs, ect...)

become leader of those people so they do what you say/want

get into politics

get rid of your competitor by all means

create millitary coup detat

fin

>keep making them easier to control

Russia you cannot be this dumb

RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA

sure is middle School in here

Trump is part of the established ruling class of aristocrats who own the United States. That is what it means to be establishment.

>everyone thought the cold war was over

>until liberals got their asses handed to them on a silver platter by a cheeto clown.

>not what he was talking about you retarded faggot

>liberals were fucked over
Did you see what happened to the Republican Party ?
Fucking slaughtered , then their corpse was raped twice

¿Why don't you extrapolate on that point? Enlighten us.

Which is why they all fought, conspired, and spent a fortune to keep him out of office?

>you are a retarded faggot
What’s to explain?

>implying anything has changed

This is how you keep people pacified. Fake political theater.

Yeah it was a cute little show the oligarchs put on for us.

I work in the machining field. What Defense distributed is doing is some new crazy shit.

I'm taking the bait.

your hypothetical plan surely is superior to mine
*tips fedora*

Sorry, I'm allergic to those links. ¿Is it basically «you wouldn't download a gun»?

No, in the interviews that let him talk about it he details how he views printing the gun as a form of politics in itself.
The actual realities his actions entail are more important than you might expect.

He also wrote a book on it if you hate youtube.

Can't rebel right now too busy fapping call back later

>¿
im onto you "amigo"

Look at every previous republican presidential candidate; look at how other republicans and potential candidates treated them.
Now look at trump , and how the entire Republican Party hated him, and then were forced to swallow his cum like a ginger step child unable to escape their moms new boyfriend while he rapes them .
Republicans are swallowing Trumps semen, and they hate it- but are forced to declare how much they love all that yummy semen

id run for congress and then pass laws.

¿Don't speak Chanese? It's just another «mæmæ» phamiliõ.

It was funny for a minute but they're really gonna have to up their production values for 2020 if they want to make me forget I'm a prole descended from servants and slaves with no real representation in the government.

Revolutionary.