Is Anthony Fantano the biggest cancer on the modern landscape of the music industry perception?

Is Anthony Fantano the biggest cancer on the modern landscape of the music industry perception?

How the fuck can you be this wrong about an album, it's downright embarassing.

I say that from now on we ban any and every single one of the threads related to him.

Since it is more than obvious that he has no fucking idea how to comprehend or even analyze something deeper outside his generic indie/folk (lol)

I mean how long has it been since an album was released and he tried to pretend that he was able to unpack everything that was said on the project?

No, its simply not possible the fact that he decided to rank it without fully or hell even partially comprehend it only shows that this has turned into merely a job for him.

Looking for clicks and fame and not a competent review is a shame since me as well as most people here even if it were the case that most people now would not be able to allow themselves to come forward and be honest with themselves on a public way that they would also admit that they used to listen to him.

But after this it is beyond definitive that whatever authority he used to have on the public discorse of opinion relativity is mainly because of persistence and not quality.

Shame on me.

Shame on you.

But most importantly gof all.

Shame on him.

At least he can afford health insurance

kek

If this is about the K.R.I.T album, fuck off. If not, it’s just a melon.

let me guess, he gave a bad rating to an album you like

>Krule fans

He gave Lil Pump the same score as Kendrick. Why were any of you listening to his opinion in the first place. Just because he articulates well doesnt mean his taste is any better than your average music listener.

>this

I mean, I won't stop watching his reviews because he always articulates his opinion in an interesting and entertaining way, but, if you need someone to tell you what to like you're pathetic.

>implying Kendrick didn't deserve a lower score

stfu sam

>Is Anthony Fantano the biggest cancer on the modern landscape of the music industry perception?
Yes

damn was a big shitty turd of an album; it deserved a NOT GOOD

>people not allowed to have opinions

why do you even know who fangatonoie is?

why do you perpetuate knowing who fanghtriothj is?

ive never heard a review

move on.

?

>t. Fader

Kendrick is shit anyways, TPAB is the most overrated album of this century.

>tfw don't listen to rap or watch that fat chimpanzee looking fuccboi's videos
Feels good.

So this is the power... of King Krule's fanbase...

>tfw don't listen to rap and watch antwan fantwan
I have ascended

where the fuck did this picture come from?

Cody Cigar there hung his head upside down for 4 hours, bloating his face to enhance his begging on instagram and it worked

You see this kids
This is what autism looks like

kek

THIS

His rating style is retarded.
He doesn't even go into why it's important, he just fucking decides the number on a whim.

>reddit spacing
The absolute state of Fantano haters

why do rapfags always get so asshurt when their pwecious widdle rappers don't get glowing reviews

is it because they're all insecure nu-males that can't handle differing opinions?

fantano is super overrated, overhyped, and idk why anyone takes his reviews seriously. probably because that's all he really does? idk, but he's pretty bad at reviewing music

Yes.