Be a movie with black people

>be a movie with black people
>be a good movie
>You said ">choose 1" 2 months ago but it took both choices
sales don't lie saltybois. You got boofed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=msL-XFs3Ggs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>formulaic MCU movies
>good

>ever

Take a pick, you only get one

>Didn't see Black Panther

I saw it. I enjoyed it. Would probably rate it 7.5/10. Not sure why Rotten Tomatoes has it at 97%, though.

> "Sales don't lie saltybois"
They do when most black people treat this film like its their national history. The truth is, the only people who went to see this film are either black or liberal, everyone else would agree that it's bland, poorly directed and comes with its own agenda.

its a good movie but the fan base makes you hate it.
>look at those niggas. we those niggas. we the best
>look dis be africa without whitey. we should go visit wakanda and get our riches
>blacks be super hoomans
those are actual things i heard blacks chanting during/after the movie. made me just want to leave and never see the movie again just so i can avoid the drama over a fictional place and character

The catch is black movies are the good movies. That's a political maneuver

I too enjoyed it. It's not the best Marvel movie but it's definitely not the worse either. Other than the couple of colonist lines, it wasn't really even near being a "We Wuz Kangs" movie.

The message was actually a very good one.

I refuse to see it

It's a 6/10 at best

Dated effects
Cant' decide what kind of movie it wants to be - politics or action?
Many unnecessary scenes bloat the runtime
Unironically feeds into the narrative that if white people are all killed off them black people will finally be able to have scifi technology

>those are actual things i heard blacks chanting during/after the movie

LOL, you absolutely did not hear any of that

i did

>judging movies you won't even see
stay salty boi

Doubt it kid

They've come so far since

youtube.com/watch?v=msL-XFs3Ggs

>can we get 1 movie
>sure
wow some agenda there
let me guess, you probably think obama was creating extermination camps and death squads too

>The message was actually a very good one.
being? (in your opinion)

Saw it, doesn't live up to the negro hype, but it was definitely the best nigger hero movie. Then again, that's not saying much.

You underestimate niggers

Anyone who gives it a negative review is called a racist, so its pretty much like asking a Russian if they like Putin.
Its marketing campaign was all about Race, and not about the movie. It was marketed to Black people as a must see because muh white oppression, and to white people as "If you don't see this you are racist".
I have no plans to see it, I'm not a huge fan of super hero movies.

Fema campus are real, but they're not death camps. Just emergency service marshaling points.

> It was marketed to Black people as a must see because muh white oppression, and to white people as "If you don't see this you are racist".

I disagree. I saw the trailers, the ads, and the movie, and at no time did I get the impression that it was saying blacks are superior or that white people are inherently bad. Obviously they're going to market it to black people (why wouldn't they), but if you're into superhero movies regardless of what race you are, you're probably into this movie as well

Think about sitting in your chair proud at your defending of black people to evil Sup Forums trolls but the problem is you are white. I want you to think about a large muscled black man, a slave named Jumantu who works on your family plantation back in slave times and you are just a young man who goes against his fathers wishes and frees this black man and you two run away together into the night and sleep under the stars as free men and he slips his gigantic penis into your tight quivering butthole and you enjoy all of his inches until you fall asleep sweaty in each others arms. Thats what it sounds like you want from this post. You sound like a complete faggot that wants to save niggers and get butt pounded, but they dont need your help they were president and fuck all of our bitches and sell drugs and responsible for all crime so shut the fuck up and bend over for your black seed you whiteboi faggot fuck you.

this is true but it's like i stated earlier. its black people(usa not world) who are acting like this is their movie and are making it a huge race thing about a fictional world created by a white guy.
its like a toxic community in a video game. the game may be good but when the player base is just awful you end up disliking the game because of the players not the game.

I'll be honest: I've seen a lot more people complaining about how blacks are making this movie into a "huge race thing" than I've seen actual black people make it into a huge race thing

I love how the OP is just a person laughing about how dumb faggots on Sup Forums said a movie this black would never be a success, and is gloating at everyone's expense while they literally act like saltybois.

I thought it was laughable that kill monger wanted to give guns to blacks expecting them to rise up. When in reality they would just use it to kill rival gangs and such.

Didn't know Blade was such an issue with people. I liked it, good sequel too

"a love letter to ppl of african descent"
bwahahahah can you imagine describing a white movie like that?

If black people have to gain pride to even begin crawling their way up to the lower ranks of society through a super hero movie then that is pretty pathetic. I think we should just let them have their moment. All white people should apologize to blacks and just agree with them "you were oppressed by my ancestors. I'm sorry. I'm obviously the entire reason your community is in shambles" and so on. Let them feel acknowledged and so they know they aren't oppressed any more. Then just let them have their chance. I bet you they won't do anything but continue living their lives exactly as they do now, no progress, no nothing.

Just wait till your 18 and you realize your money is supporting them to make "no progress" its actually negative progress because now they are socially isolated here and crime is rampant

it wasn't marketed like that, I doubt Marvel even knew the stupid cult the movie would create
the blame falls only in the black communities that saw this movie as a second coming

>black people get what they want once
>guaranteed replies

Black Dynamite would like a word.

>sales dont lie
Yeah, Jurassic world was just mind blowing. Oh wait. It was a pile of shit that sold based on hype. Marvel movies are no different.

Based off a marvel comic book.

'Black Panther' is outselling every previous superhero film in advance ticket sales - cnn