Who else /suburbs/ here? 90% white, good neighbors, at least middle class if not upper, low crime...

Who else /suburbs/ here? 90% white, good neighbors, at least middle class if not upper, low crime, can get to the city in 15 minutes, friendly. The burbs is what America should be.

>In America it's special to live in 90% white neighborhood

In Finland you cannot even find a city that is less than 90% white.

>Finland
>white

>Finland
>White

>Satan
>not red

I live in the suburbs but it's 40% black people.

>Finland
>white

Me I live outside of NY in westchester. It's a dope town where we banned niggers from moving until the civil rights era. Why we managed to stay nice while Yonkers is being overrun by niggers and spics.

Where do you live top kek. I live in a 99% white town and the other 1% is Asian

>suburb of Denver
>white people shopping all day. Malls are a fucking madhouse
>tons of restaurants (mostly chains, but some are family owned)
>extremely rare to see a black person. I've seen less than 20 within the last year
>decent amount of asians; mostly viet. Okay people, just incredibly rude and they can't drive for shit

Srbija doesn't want niggers.
We have anime girls.

>devilish trips of mongoloid humor

The Burbs was a movie about a serial killer

Rural > Suburban > Urban

>in denver proper
>best friend moves back for 6 months to move back home to virginia
>go to favorite bar to see his friends, catch up and say bye
>leave bar and get stabbed to death by some nigger homeless guy
>caught on tape but never gets caught by police
>3 and a half years later and i just want my friend back
fuck denver and fuck your faggot denver suburbs, it only took one nigger to ruin the rocky mountains for me, i dont want these feels anymore

(he's right)

>finland
>white

>The racial makeup of the CDP was 97.65% White, 0.22% African American, 0.11% Native American, 1.18% Asian, 0.31% from other races, and 0.53% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 2.15% of the population.

From my town's wikipedia.

Dat .22

most of rural is pretty shit desu

The burbs are a trash example of unsustainable infrastructure. Overreliance on automobiles kills commercial diversity and handicaps suburban economies, whilst maintenance costs are skyrocketing as a result of pantsu on heado planning ideas from the 40's.

Don't idealize something inherently broken

fuck your infrastructure.

i have peace and quiet in a no-crime white neighborhood.

No, fuck your infrastructure. Suburban financing might as well be welfare, as it shovels city liabilities to the state and federal governments when the city realizes they can't afford to maintain city services in urban sprawl. In the end, it also contributes to congestion and shit transit in most major US metros, further damaging middle and working-class productivity.

i don't know what the hell you are talking about

it sounds like you are just a poorfag who hates people that live in the suburbs.

suck a dick

mad urbanfag detected
>muh potholes and minorites in the city
>clean roads and whites in the suburbs
your tears are salty m8

culturally enriching white girls in 90%+ white areas is my fetish
stay white suburbs

Most suburban infrastructure cannot be sustained by suburban property taxes. it's just too low-density. Unless you want to be spending 3x your current property tax rate, you receive welfare from nonlocal govt- assuming you aren't living in a rich as fuck area.

I live in the burbs, and have read the financing proposals from my city government:
- federal grant for sewage
- state grant for roads
- state grant for drainage
etc

..but I suppose actually caring about local makes me a faggot.

I like the suburbs, but I fucking hate how developers will buy up a nice farm and stick a hundred fucking "mansions" on it. Leave my farmhouses alone, fucking yuppy trash.