Tekashi spits hot fire

what does the 69 mean

POP THESE NIGGAS LIKE A WHEELIE NIGGA

Penis Stiffy (uh)
Cum Real Sticky (uh)
Finna Dick Me (uh)
Booty Hold 50 Cocks

SCUMMMM GANG

I can't wait till no one gives a shit about this dumbass & he kills himself cause he's covered in 69s. Stupid shit.

six nine

6ix9ine this and 6ix9ine that

SCUMM GANNGGG

NIGGAS

ON MY DICK AND ON MY YAK

sending shots shots shots shots shots

RAH RAH RAH RAH

I fuck with Gummo, Kooda, and Keke but the new songs are all trash

Man, I just want to exploit the fuck out of myself and run my mouth and make a lot of money being everything normal people hate.

age iffy, uh
vicky gace me stiffy, uh
gave her dicky, uh
now im facing 50, uh

hey this is just chocolate rain, i hope tay got paid

bump

bamp

Honkies talk all that bullshit about trap music being degenerate, but the thing is that blacks are making money from it all because it's mostly whites that cosume the music. All these black rappers are getting their money from a mostly white audience.

Stupid honky culture vultures. You even steal the very worst of our cultures.

I'm pretty sure black people do like 6ix9ine

bump

This fucking nigger needs to be gutted

jealous faggot

I honestly don't know who that is but taking one look at him I want to smash a brick into his face as hard as humanly possible.

Kill yourself now.

STOMP THAT NIGGA OUT

u mad

I fucking hate niggers, spics are almost as bad but at least most of them work hard.

don't be such a bitter old man

Listen to Billy it's great. Heavy metal like aggressiveness with modern day rap

Any relation to Herbert Buckingham Khaury aka Tiny Tim?

dude looks like a gay ass beaner with that rainbow hair and teeth, probably lets niggers fuck him up the ass. I know this is a bait thread but you can do better, rap and hip hop aren't music, if you think it is you're a retard that bought into the jewish propaganda.

NIGGAS IFFY UH BLICKY GOT THE STIFFY UH

Billy is genuinely the greatest song Tekashi has ever made, so much anger and power. So fucking catchy. Perfect for the gym

guns don't kill people

Black van, pull up to ya momma crib boy. Tie ‘er up, drive dat shit off a bridge lil boy

69er is a spicnigger

The fact you call him a beaner shows you know jack shit about even the slightest idea about him. He's Hispanic. He's got statutory rape charges. He's ironically edgy as fuck, to the point it's somehow great. surprised more Sup Forumstards don't like him. His music is trash, it's just hot aggressive trash that gets you pumped up. Stay stuck in your old ways and listen to the same fucking nirvana and loop zoop songs for the rest of your life.

those people think those guns can kill people. but they cant...

you are such a closed minded faggot
I love Nirvana but I agree with you. Kurt Cobain would have probably liked Tekashi if he were still alive.

Tatted up, zero substance. There's another irrelevant has-been opening in Aisle 73.

He really likes 69, what's that? 3 times his IQ? 23 times his dick in inches?

guns don't kill people, 69s kill people

POP THESE NIGGAS LIKE A WILLY NIGGA

YOU'S A SILLY NIGGA

IN THE HOOD WITH THEM BILLY NIGGERS AND THEM HOOVER NIGGERS

YOU RUN UP AND THEY SHOOTING NIGGERS WE AINT LOSIN' NIGGERS

SHE WANNA FUCK BUT KEEP HER CLOTHES ON I ONLY WANT THE JAW MAN THATS REALLY ALL I USE HER FOR THEN KICK HER OUT THE DOOR I DONT WANT HER YOU CAN KEEP THE WHORE SHE FIENDING FOR SOME MORE

He's a millionaire though

those lines are so hard, my scum bro

Compared to modern mumble rappers, he's not bad. He has his own angry style and flow, he just looks fucking stupid

He should have tatted himself with 4761, 69*69.
Or perhaps 3*23

Best tracks:
BILLY
GUMMO
KOODA
KEKE

SCUUUUUUUM GAAANNNNG

arm tatoo: 69 = 1/19 x^69 + 69, when x =0
left leg: 69 = x^2 + 69×3 when x = i sqrt(138)

Gummo goes hard as fuck. Even if you don't like the lyrics, the beat is pretty unforgettable

Gummo, Kooda, and to a lesser extent Keke go hard as fuck but I don't really like any of the new songs from his album, it seems overrated to me

SO WHAT THIS BITCH GOT NO TITS
YOUNG CUNT SUCKS A MEAN DICK

Give BILLY another listen. It's in the same lane as Gummo. Skip the weird ass intro. Also check out Got it Got it, he raps without screaming and it's not bad

this is sooo true

You couldn't smash anything as hard as humanly possible you bitch nigga
#comeatmebro

You will never be as hard as...
SCUUUUUUMM GAAAAANNNNG

I actually havent heard Got it Got it, I'm guessing that's the one he previewed where he's like whooo dey

That's the one, it's on SoundCloud and YouTube. Not as aggressive as gummo or kooda but it'll get stuck in your head. If you've got Spotify look up "tk691738". It's a leak of him with Famous Dex, it's got the aggressive flow similar to GUMMO and KOODA and it's great

I'm listening to it right now, interesting. Day69 is all the same shit to me, though. I like Billy but the rest of the new songs are forgettable in my opinion, kinda 1 dimensional. But 4 good songs is still not bad at all to me.

6ix9ine is gonna collab with Post Malone this year and make a smash hit, you read it here first

Sadly, I'm worried with his flow and style a lot of his music will sound 1 dimensional. I agree though, as long as he drops songs like gummo, kooda, keke, and Billy it'll be enough to keep him from getting stale. Great workout music

Screencapping this

well if he releases another album I'm guessing he'll rap about things besides shooting people

My niggas don't suck one cock my niggas suck the block

that line was pretty hard

Doubtful, violence and vulgar lyrics combined with anger, so far, is his thing. He doesn't seem to rap much about smoking or drinking. Controversy is a huge reason why he's gotten as famous as he has, his name is 6ix9ine after all. He even made a video of him laughing calling himself a happy rapist when people brought up his rape charges

well I guess he'll keep riding this formula for as long as it works. I really don't think he can make another successful album with just those kind of songs, though. Part of why say, Ready to Die was a big success is because it had a lot of diversity as far as sounds/content go.

Gimme the loot was my favorite off that album. I'd entertain him diversifying his music because you raise a good point, he may not be able to ride along on just vulgarity and violent lyrics forever. He has an almost Fetty Wap vibe (keke) on Got it Got it, so he could approach that route and see if garners attention

I'm pretty hard too

Yeah that's true, I actually think that flow can work for him. I think his songs now mostly appeal to black men from the hood, Mexicans who dickride him because he's part Mexican, and edgy white kids. But if he goes with that Got It flow some more, he can capture a larger audience and get more airplay.

The What is my favorite off that album.

This guy should run for senate

6ix9ine ft Fetty Wap, Post Malone, A Boogie, Cardi B, Future, Adam Levine, and 21 Savage

Are you ready for the banger of the year?

Oh yeah, I'm sure Billy is gonna be blasting in a lot of clubs, especially in New York. I've got Hispanic friends who are dickriding him like they're riding a bike. The white friends I have either bitch about his rape charges or say his music goes hard. He's definitely one of the more interesting newer artists out.

I'd say it's so crazy that it might work but hell no. Post Malone, 21 savage are the best bets out of those. He got boogie and fetty with keke, and it's gotten good exposure, so they're definitely candidates

I've never thought of his music as good club music because it doesn't seem to be meant for dancing (besides the shit Kooda B does), similar to metal music. But I would be hyped if I was in the club and one of those songs came on.

Lol Mexicans tried to blow up Kap G but it never worked out. This is the first time a Mexican rapper has been relevant since Cypress Hill so they're gonna keep riding him for now. I actually do think a collab with Post Malone or 21 Savage might happen. I feel like it could work too. If he ever gets a song with Adam Levine I'm gonna jizz in my pants because that would be so crazy.

The mass amount of royalties splitting would mean they'd be better off offering their ass to homeless people for a better payday

It would still be worth it