How do I ask her?

How do I ask her?

My GF and I were on a break, and she hooked up with a hung, muscular, jock guy.

We're back together now, and thinking about what they did together is killing me.

How do I ask her these questions?

Pic related

>How did you meet, again?
>Did you suggest going back together, or did he?
>Did he come back to yours, or did you go to his?

>Was he tall, and muscular?
>White, Black, Asian, Maouri?
>Tattoos?
>Can you describe how he looked. Beard / Dark hair etc

>Was it adventurous, outside of the bedroom sex?
>Was he fucking other girls during the same period?
>Were you submissive with him?
>Did you dress up for him?
>Did you send him pics?
>How often were you fucking?

>After the first night, did you just go over for sex (or ask him over), or did you date?

>Was he a nice person?
>Was he intelligent? Where did he work?
>Did he treat you with respect?

>Did you suck him on your knees? Did he cum on your face?
>Was he big? Did you have to say "deep, deep" with him?
>Anal?
>Did anyone else ever watch, or spy on you?
>Did he pick you up, and fuck you, standing, with your legs around him? Is he that strong?
>Did you feel more free to experiment, and be dirtier, with him?
>Is it fair for me to think that he got a "free spirited, single, kinky" version of you, and I will never have that?

cucked lol XD XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD

You think? We were separated

Do you really want to know the answers to these?
The other guy is far more attractive than you and far better in bed. You know it and she knows it. Getting her to tell you that directly will only make your pain worse.

>"Hey GF I had some things on my mind about you and that guy, do you mind if I ask you some questions? 8f you think I'm going to far just tell me."
Just fucking ask her OP what's the worst that could happen?

Oh look, another cuck thread.

You were on a break and she fucked another guy? You've been fucking cucked man dump that hoe.

If he was that much better, why is she back with you OP? Stop being such an insecure beta. If you can't handle this find a new broad.

I also forgot to mention - post her nudes

She's back with OP so he can buy her shit, while the other dude still satisfies her sexually since OP cannot.

Hows life, as a cuck?

Yeh. I really want to know. Thing is... I'm BIG, I'm fit, I'm handsome. I'm not threatened by this, I just feel like I need to know.

Is that insane?

I don't know. Probably nothing. I just don't know *how* to bring it up.

You simply don't OP.
Break up with her.
Live your fucking life.

Sorry OP honestly but do you love her? And when I say love I dont mean afraid to be alone but do you actually see your self having a life with her even tho in my book she cheated on you?

Just ask her to sit down and talk with you, man the fuck up.

I second this, throw that hoe in the trash

yes, I honestly do

Get over it. You weren’t together.

I get it. I'm not scared of doing it... I'm asking HOW I ask her

OP these fags are wrong - don't ask her. If you ask it puts you in a position of vulnerability and she will see you as weak for being so insecure. Asking her is the worst idea. Suck it up or move on.

Only a pathetic cuck gives a fuck about what a bitch did while "on a break". If you want to keep her then stfu and let it go cuz your only other option is to push her to answer and you're either going to piss her off by making her feel like you're being intrusive or what she does tell you will crush you inside. If the shit is eating at you, let her go-she cucked you and she KNOWS she did. Shit he probably does too, nothing would have made her laugh more than talking shit about your hangups and drawbacks to a guy who doesn't have your hangups and drawbacks.

tl;dr? Bullshit. Read it.

First off, you should be posting her nudes. It's in the rules. Second, if she's back and seems happy just go with it- if you're getting laid you're both happy and she'll probably leave you again later. You'll just have to mentally get over it.

Correct

I just told you how to ask her a couple of minutes ago.
And other user is right, if you really love her and wanna spend your life with her think about wether or not you can live with what happened. This is something that happens in many relationships and it's where you see wether it's meant to last. Everyone fucks up every now and then, don't forget that.

The absolute fuck is wrong with you?
No, you do not want to know the answers to those questions. If you do, you are looking to be cucked. And if that's your thing, then enjoy. But if you wanted that then you wouldnt be asking how to ask. So for the sake or argument I'll assume for now that you are just having a hard time dealing with this and not a real cuck.
So let's go.
Drop it. Drop it now. Push all that shit down, really really hard down and forget it. Tell her you're struggling with it, tell her you want her help dealing with it. Figure out some other ways that she can help or be supportive. But at all cost move beyond these thoughts and your desire to ask these horrible questions.
The answers wont help you. You wont enjoy hearing the answers and she wont enjoy giving them. They wont undo what happened.
You were separated, whatever happened during that time was fair game. It's what happens when two people separate.
If you cannot let this go, then you need to break it off and cut your losses.

i had a similar situation where my girl dated a guy for like a month during a "break". i basically asked if they fucked a lot or just once or what and she told me multiple times a day. i wish i hadn't asked cuz it felt like shit. although i did fuck 2 diff girls while we were on break but it was just one night stands. she still talks to the guy she dated for that month she says its because she likes their "intellectual conversations".

Seems like you're more into getting his number than keeping hers based on those fucking questions.
>Is he that strong?

This resonates, and feels like good adivce. Thank you

Haha you are a fucking cuck, she's still fucking that guy

Him: lol is your faggot bf still kissing you and not knowing I filmed you gargling my load?
Her: lol yeah teehee. It's hard to keep a straight face I swear......

Hey, I hope it helps. Maybe you'll be able to make it work. Just don't do more damage to yourself thinking you're going to make it better.
Sometimes the saying is true... Ignorance is bliss.
Stay ignorant on this one.

Thanks man. I think you’re right. I just needed to sound it out

well i snooped through her phone and saw the texts where she broke it off with him and his response was "really after all the shit he did to you? I can't believe you would get back together with him". she doesn't know i read them.

but i did try to tell her she can't talk to him anymore and she basically told me she would leave me if i forced her to do that. she wants to be friends with him still. so idk.

I'd say the only thing you need to know is why would she want to be back with you.
Ask and listen for the right answer.
Do you feel like she came back because he didn't want her? If it's like that then you need to can her ass..
But if she was going through something, she did the right thing and took time apart and waited to be a hoe, and you should be happy she found it in her heart that she didn't want to be apart from you.
Just tell her you're left insecure and you need some closure to the situation so you can both move on and be happy together.

Caring is a sign of weakness. Fuck her and love he like that Chad couldn't. Confidence and true affection is a lot sexier than insecurity.

Cuck faggot leave the slut unless you want to be a cuck for life. Faggot

>We were on a break

On her terms, I imagine

>She hooked up with another guy
>I took her back like a good little cuck

Christ.

Dump her for good dude. No joke. She doesn't respect you or find you attractive at all.

Nope. I ended it. Long break. Obviously I fucked other chicks too

lmao this fuckin thread i stg

>he's talkin shit about you
>she wants to still be friends with him.
Ok, I was wrong before. You need to cut bait. You need to do it now. He's gonna keep talkin shit about you and eventually he'll wear her down and then a couple drinks later will be the start of her "... and before I knew it..." story while she either tries to apologize for fucking him or tells you she's going back to him. Or even if that doesn't happen, you're going to be walking a tightrope and you won't even know it. Hell, maybe she won't even know it, but you will be, and the first time you slip up will be the excuse or reason that she needed to go looking to him for advice or support or whatever and it will be all he needs to bring her back.
Besides man, you won't be able to drop your trust issues. You're digging through her messages ffs, which is bad enough, but then there was something there to be found.
You two weren't meant to be. Move on.

Oh shit, my bad. Didn't realize this wasnt the OP.
>inb4 learn to read threads fagget

another cuck thread, its bait you faggots