Femanon here...

Femanon here. I personally love the shitstorm that starts every time some poor faggot makes one of these anti women or feminist threads. Gives me a chance to see just how upset I’ve made everyone and chuckle a bit. You think jokes about kitchens or showing tits bother me? It just goes to show how much power any random female holds over you, they can pull your complete attention away from a topic just by having a vagoo.

Sure, you’ll act tough and cynical here, but we all know it’s just a desperate overcompensation for how much of a doormat you are IRL. If you decide to lash out and act a bit sexist now and then, I can’t really complain.

After all, we do pretty much run the show.

Tits or gtfo

tits or gtfo

nice bait you've got there

we all just want a gf so we can touch her bobs tbh.

You know the rules

Yep, this is the power we hold over you. So you go ahead and make your tits or gtfo jokes, really. I still know that when you see me on the streets you’ll be watching, getting hard, and probably crying a tear or two because you know you’ll always be a forever alone faggot.

They're not jokes; it's the rules

seconded

Says the solitary faggot pretending to be a girl. KYS

This
Also, Reverse Image Search is a bitch, show us your real face user

I've seen this one pasta'd about 3 times, at least write your own material, you third rate standup wanna/b/

Ciara posters pls gb2/r9k/

Tits or gtfo.

That power fades quickly with age, when you get older all your feminine value means nothing anymore. Remember that women age like milk and men like wine.

>this again
Men rely on us, work for us, spend money on us, and buy us houses and cars and clothes, sign prenups that we can turn around and cash in when we feel like ditching them for a younger, cuter piece of ass.

Got a kid with a girl? Don’t fool yourself, it’s HER kid, not yours. Piss her off and she’ll take it and leave your ass, and you can pay her a nice chunk of child support for the rest of your life.

>faggot

ciara can slobber on my fat cock tbh

I'm married, and I don't give a shit about you nor respect women in general. So be useful and make my dick hard.

she has nudes but they're pretty disappointing

she has the body of an anorexic heroin addict

>TITS OR GTFO

>she has the body of an anorexic heroin addict
That's actually hot, the issue for me is the attention whoring

send tits right now or you're fake and gay

listerally just google ciara horan and get them yourself, then gb2

Sup Forums plus is for newfags

That's Eliza you fucking newfag

Why is she even still allowed ugh

>Sup Forums plus is for newfags
Well said, Satan.

/r9k/ is now banning people for making Ciara Horan threads.

good. it's time for you go back.

maybe thats because she's fifteen and her threads incite people to post her nudes

holy shit really

You run the show?

The fuck you do.
You think that just because you have a pussy I or any man actually cares about you?

By the time most guys are 27, they get their heads on straight unless they are a complete moron....then they are better off an heroing.

I got rid of all of the bitches in my life, and get laid any time I want.
I keep my money, yes I'm a millionaire, and dangle it in from of women like the whores that they are. You wouldnt believe the shit women do when they think that they have landed me.

Then they wake up and learn that after a few fucks, and I'm bored with them, I wont call them back and they sit around and pout to their girlfriends about the one that got away.

Shit, I dont even have a big dick either, so I know they are money grubbing whores.

I have yet to find one single women that has made them self even a half a million...

Just wait till your 40, the husband has left you for someone younger who is just in it for the sex. Made you wish you didnt sign the prenup!

I'm not a robot, so no. I won't be making /r9k/ my board any time soon. Maybe you would like to go back? You seem to be fixated on that board for some reason.

you must go back

Yep, you guys basically run the show, that's why men are in about 95% of the position of power around the world. We're basically hopeless.

>newfag pass user thinks she can tell people what to do
My sides!

stop fuicking bullying me every thread I post in you get trips, quads now fucking quints JUST LEAVE ME ALONE

i would stick my benis in her

dem 1s

OMG its a cyber bully...call teh cyber police.
Get a back trace!

You dun goofed!

>every thread I post in you get trips, quads now fucking quints JUST LEAVE ME ALONE

If this is B8, you'll enjoy this anyways... otherwise
>Czech diz aut!

White men run the goddamn world you larping autist.

>LEAVE ME ALONE
Hey /r9k/ who let you out of your moo moo cage?

Obvious bait is obvious. Next time at least use a hot chicks picture. This bitch looks like a foot.

>Not shooping in a Ben Garrison signature
Come on, now.

Kek, Its so weird... when did the Kikes start loving the goat fuckers?

in uncivilized times or areas of the present world we can clearly see the immense power that comes from the weaker sex. true spoken!

you should always realize that all your rights are merely borrowed and hold up by mostly other males that get paid with paper to enforce them.

if your wife doesnt want to make your dick hard why should OP lmao

go back to your sad life grandpa

It was drawn by notable Alt right leader Sam Hyde. he reportedly has ties to the russian hacker known as 4chain

Tell me more about this mysterious Sup Forums hacker. Is it true he has ties to Russia?

>/r9k/ is now banning people for making Ciara Horan threads.
Are they ever!

The only thing you'll be running is my washing machine.

>are they ever
>24 hour ban
newfags pls go back2reddit

incel edgelord can't generate pussy in his marriage so he tries to demand it on the net

>pls go back2reddit
Never been there.

What's it like?

Yea i am, now fucking deliver you newcunt

Fuccing idyit
>this
implying one guy
Its fucking 3 guys you idyit! how could one guy fool CNN?!

p.s. pic is of your stupid ugly face

Please make more threads and posts like this. I enjoy femdom and like a good natural femdom flow liek the one you present. ::)

not OP but i can send you my fat dick if you'd like to stroke yours to it you fag

yes?

Might as well do something to get this shit started. Show me ur boipucci

You know women who do this whole power complex thing are not happy women who have been treated well by their father or men in general.
What your saying is a two way street sweetheart. You obsession with dominating us is just filling the void in yourself that you wanted your father or boyfriend to fill.

TITS OR GTFO

The absolute state of you.

Witnessed

Also, dat wage gap.

femanon here , rules are rules cunt. tits or gtfo. you seem awfully bothered though .

good job proving

This is gold.

Femanon here.
Everybody poops even girls

no u

Stop eeeeeeeeeeeet!
t. triggered grill

It is way past your bedtime young lady

hey, rules are rules

here you go enjoy and please do show it to wifey lets make her drool shall we

why is it so small?

does it get bigger when it's erect?

femanon here aswell, i talked to all the other girls on here and we all collectively decided we'd show you our tits if you showed us your dick

P.s. i'm gonna need a timestamp and a little ribbon around it too thanks im sure youll understand

idk ask wifey

Actually would do this, but I need payment up front
No ribbon but I have some purple speaker wire handy, dick bondage is similar right

hey man i said yes sure lets pay the man upfront but everyone else was like no, rules r rules so what can you do

Kek, not me m8. I drink beer all day everyday working on my truck, Plow during the winter with said truck, and the old lady buys me what I want when I want. She's a doctor or a surgeon or something, idk, I'm too busy figuring out why my carbonator doesn't make my truck work good to care what she's doing. Part of our prenup was DNA testing and it's going good. I've made 13 little shits. Sometimes they get out of line and I gotta woop em with my belt. Sometimes with my shovel but that's a lot less often. I love em though cus you gotta, cheken my male privileges learned me to do that. She actually owes me a footrub because I told that bitch she's dumber than a sack of shit and the eagles was gonna win this super boll. Dumb cunt made the bet!

Yeah nah that's fair.

I'll just need a down payment of one pair of time-stamped tits and I'll provide my end of the deal. As an extra incentive, once payment is received in full I'll provide something more, up for negotiation.
I'd also like a contract drawn up by a recognized notary and copies sent to my attorney. Prompt response is appreciated.

I love that when a woman writes some shit everyone has to lose it and respond. Like is so hard to resist the need of interacting with a female, even when is a obvious bait like this.

I love how difficult it gets to tell ironic posts from actual virgins when a femanon is involved

> all of this bait
> all of this autism
> can't even show your unwanted tits to prove that you really are the attention-seeking slut that you really are
No wonder you are on Sup Forums you can't even get the attention if a real man.
Yiu do realize you will die alone, and your 'friends' will ditch you once you outlive your usefulness, right?
We here are already alone and accept the reality, your stupid ass dwells in that delusion, and the cold hard reality is waiting for you down below.
How many more years before your ovaries dry up?

>Dubz czheckerd

where did those 'girls' go?

okay audrey.

you're autistic aren't you? you must be since you're fuming over my post that was sarcasm. here's a little advice to you since i'm feeling generous today. if I was desperate enough to show my tits online I'd make sure to get paid for it, not do it for free to satisfy a bunch of nofaces on a forum. your compliments mean nothing to me. your attention means nothing. you're deluding yourself into thinking anything else.

you think all girls are the same because of the handful of experiences you've had with them at your high school in your small town? misogyny is such a sad cop-out

And it took you twenty minutes to come up with this sorry excuse of a response. Yeah, you will die alone. Enjoy everyone knowing you are unfuckable by every guy you know.

you're just sad man. get a grip on yourself.

That's the difference between us, I know I will die alone, and have accepted it.
You have deluded yourself into this status, that your body will retsin its value, and that you havent hit the wall yet.
Nobody wants you.
And no, you cant hurt my feelings, I've got none anymore little girl, welcome to hell, we all suffer here. Enjoy your stay, or flee while you still can.
Please do stay, misery does indeed love company.