kind of cute actually

pizza boy

Yes please.

She's qt

IG thot

How comme nobode kek'd at pizza boy??

Why is it funny?

Beautiful soul

OOOOOhhhhhh, noone else gets it... interesting....

Off by one...

FUCK! That woulda set the pizza boy trend ballistic!

Cum Dumpster

She is cute. What strip club does she work at? I'd love to see her dance.

Rude!

"Rude" is not mutually exclusive from "Truthful."

She's not a stripper but she should be

Maybe Asian?

Gas chamber

Do you think she gives good head?

She's latina.

Bhachee khubsuraat

What does it mean?

She probably gives stupid head

Bitch lasagna

Of course she does. And, she's given lots of head. My guess is that she's been spitroasted within the last 6 months, and the guy up front probably got the better deal.

So, here's my rationale.

She is highly tattoo'ed with a few being meaningful and a few being ornamental. This indicates that she has a fondness to be stimulated (loves the nerves being stimulated...either pain or pleasure).

She's photographed in settings showing her that she's eating out (brunch, or otherwise). The photo with the guy cropped out shows him with a white suite and black tie. So, she is taken out to nicer places.

Her hair is natural and not overly colored, and appears to be done by herself. That means she doesn't have (or use) the disposable income to have her hair done every week.

The wardrobe is nice, but not luxurious. The beaded dress seems to fit awkwardly around the neck (not professionally altered). So, nice...but, not in the upper financial echelons.

So...she likes nice things, is taken out, and doesn't have the disposable income to be a high-roller. My guess is that she dates above her station. She's beautiful enough to pull it off...but, beauty is a dime a dozen. So, she better suck cock REALLY well to have these niceties continue.

So...yes, she sucks good cock.

Fuck yea she does!

Deepthroat and swallows the cum!

10/10

You Are completely correct. She's a 100% groupie! She's had a football team run a train on her and she loves getting fucked super hard. She likes to get "raped" in the sack.

Expert analysis user!

Is user correct, OP?

Yes. He was 110% correct on literally everything he said.

She sucks LOTS of dick. Like it's a hobby for her. And she openly brags about it, and she is a pro cock sucker and swallows.

I almost want to say that, that user actually knows her to describe her with that accuracy....

Tell us more user!

Fuckin nice.

Interesting..

Bump :3

Sherlock Sup Forums here,

Nothing more to tell. The later photos all validate what was said earlier. The only new thing is that based on the Mall Kiosk phone cover, she has less (of her own) money than I had originally thought.

Based on the English on the sign on the wall in the Jersey photo, we're looking at America (rather than South of America).

OK...I'm going to be making wild guesses now. The age, the pic from a sporting event, and the jersey put her at college age. Red and blue appear to be the school colors (although red and white might also be the colors). So, maybe Fresno State or Arizona....but, that's a guess. But, based on the the guys wearing flennel in the "bus stop" photo, perhaps Texas. Again, this is a lot harder to pinpoint (and Sup Forums strips exif data...so no help there).

So, here's the interesting thing. These photos are taken from a span of no less than one year (two halloween shots, tattoos are in different states of completeness throughout, etc...). The bigger question is whether OP had these pictures given to him, or if he acquired them. I'm going to say the latter.

So...now let's deduce a bit about OP. A tineye search on the football jersey pic shows that it was archived on Sup Forums in 2007. So........OP has a bunch of these pictures (which were posted prior), and really likes to get off on them. He not only likes to get off on them, but likes others do a "what would you do" thread to help him get imaginative.

So, while I unwittingly fed into his scheme, I can point it out now.