Waifu thread

Waifu thread

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/Ekatsi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Claiming best girl.

he said he wouldn't delete it, give the cute a chance!

Mash Kyrielight#4060

nigger faggot

Why don't you post Sono anymore, Sono?

I just want Mediator to know my Discord for when she makes one

Because he's not Sono, not Sono

claiming Rory

nigger faggot

kys

Yum, Sono gets fucked once again.

steamcommunity.com/id/Ekatsi
Ika's steam add add add

I wonder if he'll blame me again.

That's correct JoJo! It was I, Dio all along!

It's always your fault isn't it?

Nani?!

Hello everyone!
I just wanted to say that I hope you all had a good day and that I care about you a lot~
Okay, bye...!!

Bye cute

Probably it was Sayori, wasn't he the last one that was seen talking with that account?

Why is says in fate

ranked is draining. hello all

Thank you :3

oh?

Aнacтacия — звeздa, чтo вeдeт мeня

Hi & bye, hope things are well for you too.

u2

Who r u

Gun in mouth is no good, sup

S.H.I.E.L.D.E.R. Claimed ^^

>Rem: you'll get yours soon.

Why would you do this, Suzu-chan?

Why are so many of you adding me?

I really thought you guys disliked me.

What game?

Because urobutcher.

Ok

not much. i'm thinkin bout grabbing some of that leftover pizza from earlier. dunno if i should or not.
how's that character designing coming along?

league

nigger faggot

Cute

cute btw

And yet again, another disc will soon die, how many do you have left, mmh?

nigger faggot

E-mails are free to make

fuck off with your drama shit you fucking niggers

i got bored so not good and why not food is foodthanks btw

Oh yes it is, I just try my best to enjoy them no matter what happens while doing my best and wondering how to improve and make sure that i break ranked streaks with some normals so i can actually have fun with the game and play champs i like despite being garbage at.

>Sono fishing for replies be like

I like u

suck my clit
i decided to stay, user
who?
I had to use my phone number for this one.
r-really?

nigger faggot

Unlikely

stop posting lewds thank you

why are you getting off to low batteries whats wrong with you you sadist?

Omg you're so right.
Pack it up boys, we're done here
Post al the lewd please

true. though I wish I was a better cook, then I wouldn't need to go for pizza so much. how are you with cooking?

i duo with a friend so its pretty fun. but i guess i frustrate easy, so i can only play ranked in spurts

I'm able to cook just not well, I made hamburgers and hotdogs noodles and spaghetti, if I lived alone I would probably be able to cook for myself no problem and I would force myself to become a good cook if I had to take care of kids

Naito Mugi

im hopeless when it comes to cooking. i can make grilled cheese and pretty much anything with eggs, but thats it. if i made anything else, id probably give you food poisoning.

Ha. When I duod it was a tiny bit more frustrating because my partner was a rager, and even tho he only raged at the randoms I'd basically have to be the one keeping him untilted and hopeful that the match can be won.

Oof sucks don't feel bad cooking is a skill that needs training after all

> anything with eggs
Tamagoyaki?

Just finished Kuzu no Honkai. Also known as Scum's Wish. The series was absolutely terrible, the only thing that keeps you coming back is the op. The only time I cried during the whole series was what was said just before the credits rolled, a harsh reality. "We are looking for real love. We know it can't be easily found. No matter how hard we pray, it may be something we will never have. We may get hurt even worse the next time. It could make us feel more isolated, but, we'll continue to seek it." What do I even do with my life.

im fine with it. just hope i find someone who can cook when i settle down- bam, problem solved

i take it back

pic related

Cute

Barely you may still have to cook unless you are planning on working late all the time and your spouse not working

Sounds like the story of many here unfortunately. Maybe try something more upbeat next?

take a nap and ignore the quote

I am still keeping up with Citrus every time there is a new episode released, but still not really upbeat. Any recommendations? I like music, passion, and yuri.
>Birb

Night night
>Sono

guess so. ah well, ill get the hang of it eventually(hopefully). so what are you up to right now?

Yea i wish ya luck, I'm just watching YouTube and may or may not be holding a knife to my lip

hello hello I love you all

why the knife? be careful, cause thats how dumb accidents happen

hello

hello friend! are you the Lain that I knew before or a new friend of mine? how are you today?

It's pretty dead here tonight
Actually, I have no idea what it's like at this time of night because I'm usually asleep

Yea I know, it was on my desk so I picked it up was all, so wassup with you

Check the clock

dunno, i've only been here a few days. so far as I know, I'm the only Lain

right now just chillin on discord and browsing through art. enjoying the thread mostly though

I see! it's nice to meet you

Cool cool what art are ya browsing though?

The pope is secretly female

hello Astolfo! are you well today?

trap pope

Reverse trap?

nice to meet you too. how's your night been?

I really like that one, thanks

some Lain art. I really like the show's aesthetic, plus need some more stuff for my folder

d-does that mean that (s)he's waifu material?

What do you mean

A lot better now. Wish the .gif didn't end there though, might have sent that deer into space.

when the 5 year old boy is freaking out until he realizes that it's a dommy grandmommy
Hey I'm doing great thanks, how about you?
still a trap, but not in the way that it's expected
kind of like how when a girl raped a guy it's still rape, but people sometimes call it "reverse rape"
depends on whether you find the pope attractive :thinking:

it has been okay! I am enjoying my weekend to myself. I hope you are well too

Nevermind