I'm a young fag, only 16 but I'm developing some problems that worry me

I'm a young fag, only 16 but I'm developing some problems that worry me.

I want to know what it's like to kill the other students in my classes. I want to cut them to death. I want to know what it feels like to know their fear and pain as their life leaves them. I'm having thoughts in my mind that don't feel like my own. It's like having a second person up there. He's mean but he's alpha and he usual knows what's best. He calls me a faggot for typing this. I don't trust people anymore and I manipulate everyone no matter how close they are to me. I've stopped feeling guilt, I made a girl fall in love with me and broke her heart becuase it was fun. I liked it when I made her sad, it was funny. She was just so boring, a waste of my time. I've stopped crying. I don't want to be evil, I'm almost scared of what I'm going to do. Everyday I feel less and less.

Wat do?

Seek help.

Whatever. Just don't use an AR15, ok?

>I've stopped crying. I don't want to be evil,

Tries to pass as a sociopath, fails miserably.
Go LARP elsewhere.

Enjuy ur b& faget

Um Mods?

Become an hero for us all

edgy &b

Literal definition of a psychopath

You should become a trap on Sup Forums. Shave and showe your asshole

stop making shit up for attention and become an hero

Stop talking to these teenage babies in this fucking ball pit you child, I'm right, you are a faggot for typing that.

I am everywhere you are.

'MURICA!

Join the military.

I take meds that help most of the time, but I used to get cravings to cut up my girlfriend. Not weird ones like you talk about, but it's like you really want a cigarette and it's been 12 hours since you had one.

I could put it aside and not do anything about it. I used to get those cravings a lot when I was younger. Like wanting to slap people that walk by.

As I got older they got darker but all 100% manageable! Thanks to modern pharma and rekt videos! Lol

Hows your social life op? Do your parents and friends love you?

Reported to the fbi

If this kid shoots up a school put me in the screenshot

Yeah my mom is really nice. My dad is kind of an asshole but he tries. They went through a pretty bad divorce when i was really young but they never hit me or antything.

Hello, agent. Slow day at the office?

And I'm not going to shoot up my school or kill myself or anything. I'm just worried that I'm not really feeling my emotions as much anymore and I have violent fantasies.

fucking do it

underage b& NSA

Whatever you do, don’t shoot them. Use a knife.

It's all about will power and intelligence. If you're a dumb faggot, your instincts will take over and you will ruin your life.

If you can control yourself: congrats, you will never be happy, because every day you have to fight against your urge which will be stressful, but at least you will live an average life.

Get help. Seriously. Good luck!

>you will never be happy
Jokes on you, I'm happy because of the futile struggle.

You need to ask a professional for help, kid. This isn't normal.

i hope you're ready for a party

I want to but my family can't afford it and I don't know how I would tell my mom

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST).

It's almost like you can hear the FBI walking up to his door now!

Sounds like you're had some bad times in class, and you're 16 with hormones. Just fucking chill out, you have so much life and perspective to gain, learn to appreciate what you have because if you do anything like what you said you will regret it. Seriously, you will regret it.

how would you know that though ? guess I'm a newfag

now figure out how to incorporate all that into society positively

I'm just a little social awkward but I have friends I'm not having a bad time.

Cut them to death? That's dumb. You want to see desperation leave their eyes. You bound them an choke em' to death. Easily done on hookers. I'm 5-0.

Idk just be efficient. The way I have my stuff planned out it will be WAY more than 17. Last dude was way ineffective

>i'm 5-0
CHEESE IT

Give us a date

Not hard when the police look at those things like circumstances of the trade. They don't give two shits about the lady of the night. Its been everyone's go to that's too scared to pull it on a household chick. That takes another level of balls. You can get caught for that.

Ever sat next to someone near a cliff side and thought about pushing them over the edge, maybe at a train platform and thought of pushing someone onto the tracks?
This is called "Imp of the Perverse"

You'll get this a lot, it's normal.

More mental based manipulation is basic signs of mental issues, I've used women and my friends for my own gain. This just makes you a bad person and where there is likely some latin name for it, you'll grow up and regret thinking or acting on these thoughts. Trust, I don't know if you're serious or not, and i'm certainly no suicide helpline, just an user that's VERY KINDA been there.

Edgy little cunt, fuck you

Killing people is disappointing. Don't be a faggot. If you want to kill people kill yourself. At least don't shoot up your school. There is a perfectly good court house down the road. Aim for orange or black I don't care.

eh, priorities, i guess

If you got that far mentally and felt bad, without manipulating their funds. You're just an average joe.

oh and social awkwardness is what being 16 is about, cunts that aren't awkward will peak in School and you'll see them at Walmart or doing construction work no problem.

Weird example, because the guys that do construction work at Walmart make $20+ an hour in Texas, while most of the fulltime workers do $10 at 32hrs a week max,

Seek counseling for that issue, seriously. I don’t want to go on the news next week and hear some faggot cut his fellow students because he was insane enough to emotionally break his classmates for fun

In the off chance that you're sincere, seek professional help. Call a crisis line, then speak to your parents and go from there. If you're LARPing, which you probably are, you just got a free reply.

Sure thing user, but please don't refer to me as average
and the names James.

I'm UK here, these jobs are not appealing in the slightest, no offence to anyone in these jobs but unless you're the contractor you're not exactly what i'd call a deep thinker.

ok i doubt this is real but ill throw some med fag knowledge in the pool. you sound schizophrenic but i doubt you are medicated. and from the schiz's ive known and heard of they are nuts.

>patient one
>in therapy
>constantly says she wants to die
>eventually she says she wants to kill me
>she jumps off her roof into a pool to kill herself but is unsuccessful
>comes to me
>says that she regrets nothing and will do it
>MFW she is 11

>patient 2
>schiz and 'tism
>kid overtly focuses on trucks
>i mean like ford and ram trucks not the ones kids play with
>he names the voices he hears with colors
>says that red wants to kill him
>blah blah red blah blue,
>stabs self in stomach with steak knife
>MFW 9 years old

fuck being a psychiatrist, ive done it for many years and these are just extreme cases, not every one is like this. mostly just depressed teens.

Confirmed. Deep narcisim. Sever edge comes from weak understanding of empathy. Supiority complex is strong with this one. 5/10 mook. All in all you are an average western child. Turn off your tv and the media brainwashing will subside.

Just sit her down, tell her you have thoughts that frighten you. That you want to get violent. She's your mom, she wants what's best for you.