Hey B, am I ugly?

Hey B, am I ugly?

I can't seem to score a date with anyone. Conversations are great, we have chemistry, and it's awesome. Until the girls see my face, next thing I know I'm ghosted, happens every time. So am I really that ugly?

Yes

Yes

Yes

Everything in nature tends to be symmetrical....Well, almost everything

Here's what you do. Lose a tonne of weight, pound the shit out of the gym and get a haircut that isn't retarded. Best you can hope for.

oh sweet Jesus you’re ugly as fuck

Yes but....
>grow your hair out and tell everyone who were in dumb & dumber and the other bowling movie

if you fixed your hair, got contacts and lost some weight you could hit 5/10 probably. don't give up hope!

Get a bowl cut

I've been working out at a gym for 6 years and eating healthy. I honestly don't know why I haven't lost weight and become skinny yet.

go vegan, I guarantee that you will lose weight.

you may have to resort to sucking dick

You look on the outside how I feel in the inside....

I honestly think I should just give up and die. At least "suicide is painless". Maybe then someone would actually care.

you think suicide is preferable to eating vegan? yikes. try to get some close male friends, it will help.

Grow your hair out immediately into like a manbun or something, grow a powerful beard, get bright blue contact lenses, live in the gym, go on a vegan diet, get an earring or a piercing or tats, get good at music or art or something creative, STOP hanging out in chat rooms and go outside once you've got your look down. Meet people in person, show them you have talent and personality. Hanging out here on Sup Forums is a recipe for disaster. Judging by the pic we all see here, you're totally fucked. Your average bitch wants a Justin Beiber lookin fag type. You've gotta go full on Brawny Paper Towel Man. Also, get money. Lots of money. Money drops panties faster than any dude's good looks.

you lost the genetic lottery bud

Unless you get some plastic surgery, work with what you've got. Cover up that mug with a nice full head of hair and a manly beard.

Do that.

I don't think that'll happen, I can't talk very well outside of the internet

are you not OP? I thought you said conversations went great? or is that only online?

You need to count your calories. You are not burning as much as you think you are just because you are going to the gym. If you hypothetically burn 2000 calories per day and eat 1500, you'll lose 1 pound per week consistently. Physics doesn't lie. It's energy in vs energy out and you're putting too much energy in.

Nigga, you aint been in the gym bro. Your diet is also probably shit. Look like you drink mountain dew and eat doritos all day. Get yourself lean plain chicken breasts/thighs, brown rice, broccoli, gallons of black coffee, green tea and plain old water. Lift heavy 3-5 times a week, then do high intensity cardio. Run miles, run forever. Dont stop man. You need a Rocky style 80's montage. Get a fucking decent haircut. Stop wearing shitty tshirts, jeans and sneakers. Get yourself a button down shirt, some slacks and a pair of nice chelsea boots, man. UP YOUR FUCKING GAME. Talking is about practice practice practice. Once you got your look down, you'll have the confidence you need to approach people.

Tell them you had a stroke might get some sympathy, also it would explain a lot. Did you have a stroke?

You're ugly and you look like you have some sort of retardation. You need to find an equally retarded looking girl.

Nah you've just got some strong features. I honestly don't see you as the type that will never find anyone. I'm actually sure you'll find a woman that you'll have a really strong relationship with

Only online through tinder.

Very ugly. And white male.

Easier said than done. Especially when girls turn away at the first sight of you.

>
Stop fucking with Tindr. You're running before you've learned how to walk. Stop jerking off. Stop talking to bitches through a text box, goddammit. You need to get yourself together, bruh.

Ugly is such as harsh word...even if it is true.

Meh! Not gorgeous. But you knew that. You'll find someone dude. Just gotta keep looking. Eventually, you'll find a girl that will love you for everything you are. I'm sorry if this is barf inducing. I'm just glad to finally be in a good relationship with a pretty girl that hasn't been ruined by femenism.

What do you suggest then? If I'm running before I walk.

Keep it on the internet. I sucker punch dudes who are mean to people in RL like this

Do what all these other guys are saying. Invest time in yourself instead of women who are gonna fucking ghost on you. Change your diet, change your look, grow your hair out, go to the gym and get jacked. Get yourself a unique look and make some money and learn yourself some talents and get hobbies that'll put you around other people with similar interests. Dont be an internet gremlin who just talks to girls from a keyboard. Thats not Alpha male shit dude.

>tell me the truth about how I look
>you're ugly
>no you're only allowed to say what I want to hear or I'll punch you
kys faggot

Do meth, lose weight quick, problem solved.

lmfao you sound like a soft ass soy boy you wouldn't do shit to anyone even something as pussy as a sucker punch

like legit you'd prob damage yourself more than anyone you tried to hit

Well, I know how to speak German, Spanish, and I'm starting french. I also read books.

I'm not OP, queer.
any faggot who uses the term "soyboy" has no room to talk. Graduate high school first, pussy.

Languages are great tools. You score points being a cultured man that way. But yeah, with that out of the way, put the books down and do some physical work on yourself.

> internet tough guy

LOL. Isn't that what the internet is for? Me to be able to call somebody ugly in a humorous way, and you to pretend that you're even a quarter of the man you claim to be.

This guy is right. If you didn't nail a moldable roastie early on then your only hope is to conform like crazy.

Shave, get rid of those blackheads, choose a decent hairstyle, and lose some weight. You are nowhere near as bad as some people who have gotten laid are. You have hope user, you just gotta work first.

I feel like conformity doesn't help me stick out though, if I look exactly like the rest of everyone else.

thats your problem. internet social skills have little to no equivalence to real life social situations.
When they see your face AFTER they speak to you, then yeah, its a bye bye.
If they see your face BEFORE they talk to you, there is a different element that allows you to still have meaningful engagements with people.
You dont need to be attractive to get women interested in talking with you. But doing it online is seriously a waste of time dude

Are you Michael Moore's son?

Well, I'm shy and autistic, so communication isn't really my strong suit.

You're perfect, just grow a moustache.

If you just want to get laid, then conformity is the way to go. If you are trying to land a qt 3.14 for the rest of your life, then get off of Tinder. Meet people in real life, or literally anywhere online but those speed dating apps. The only women who use those are the women who are looking to mess around.

Hit the gym, get some contacts, and for God's sake get a haircut. Good luck you ugly faggot.

sry it's hopeless for you. take off these glasses but this won't fix your problem. Jesus did you torment little cats in your previous life or something. awful

don't listen to them. You're not completely ugly. Maybe get a different glasses frame, and like a medium long type of hair cut. given, you'd have to grow your hair out first.

I'm ugly, fat, bald and old and still do great with girls.

I actually just ordered a pair of frameless glasses

Maybe that's an improvement. But your head is so lopsided and ugly in the first place that you are better off getting contacts. Those glasses look slanted and goofy as fuck.

Bro, why are you even still here. You're aiming for the WRONG GOAL. You say you read....read some self help books. Get educated, learn how to succeed in business, how to be your best self. Dont aim to impress woman. Be a successful person and bitches will flock to you. People way more fucked up than you swim in pussy because they became successful. Fuck bitches, acquire wealth. Bitches will wanna fuck you.

Maybe, but I suck at putting eye drops in. I don't think I'll do much better with contacts, probably slit my eyes open.

Get the FUCK off Sup Forums, go to the gym, spend time on things YOU like to do and make you happy. Women are attracted to success and happiness. If you are bitching online you wont go anywhere.

Focus on self improvement and whatever hobbys make you glow inside. Everything else will just fall into place afterwards.

Now GTFO and go for a run.

First of all the angle of the picture isn't great. Try getting a new haircut and maybe rounder glasses.

I struggled at first with contacts and would tear up and get red. It took a few months and putting them in is a breeze. This is worth it for you. I'm not trying to be mean, just honest feedback. Glasses are not your friend. But I'm hoping for you that the frameless look is better. Also in case you don't know Zenni Optical and Goggles 4 U have $15-$30 glasses. No need to spend hundreds.

Listen to me bro. Don't come here asking questions like this. This is only going to make you feel worse about yourself, you need to stop putting yourself down, and the people here are vile and only want to make you feel pain to help ease the struggles of there own lives. Just leave

This.

You gotta get better glasses and a better haircut and smile OP. Thats what you can do immediately. Whats up with your grin? Heres mid-term fixes. GET A FUCKING TAN AND HIT THE GYM. Dont ignore the tan. Go to a fucking tanning bed if you have to or get a tanning lamp off amazon. It will make your face seem slimmer, and looks better overall. I used to be fat and pasty, I lost weight and took the top off my jeep for an entire summer, by the end of the summer I was having girls hit on me, mostly because of the tan (they always commented).

Long term, if your grin is because of some kind of weird under/over/sideways bite go see a dentist.

Everything about you can be improved. Dont sit around and think about it. Do it. Shoulder, neck, and chest exercises will help. Broad shoulders and a thicker neck will improve your game.

Actually theres some pretty decent advice in here among some of the nasty bullshit people have been saying. The new hair/beard style, gym life, change of diet, contacts, focusing on business/money/new clothes, acquiring marketable and attractive talents and skills are all good ideas. But now that its all out there, hes got some work to do. And now its time to GTFO and go do the work. Actually.....you're right. Staying here too long is just an invite for more pain.

Do 3 years of deka and Stan at the gym but go more for a powerlifter build with a gut and huge arms and legs.. rather like Eddie Hall. Grow yourself a beard and get some bad ass tattoos. Also get into some nasty fights and strengthen your resolve and get a boxers nose. You will look like a cunt and that attracts shallow women looking for an alpha . This will probably cost like 6k to achieve over a 5 year period but at the end you'll be an horrible cunt with a trophy whore and spend your life sitting in bars with no one making eye contact with you.. embrace the ugly faggot and man up.

This
and thisYou ever watch Roseanne? Yeah I know its a tv show, but I've seen plenty of real life examples.

If you're not good looking, you gotta channel your inner Dan Conner. Dudes not good looking, but he's hard working, confident and has a great sense of humor, doesnt take himself too seriously, and other guys like him. Women dont like guys who other guys dont respect. And they can look past the physical if the man gets a lot of respect, and knows what he's about.

Your bag of positive traits has to outweigh your bag of negative traits

But you should still help yourself with some of the positive advice in this thread.

And get a fucking tan..

Thought I was the only one

I'd suck your cock.