Just moved to a new state, dunno where to buy weed, was wondering if this stuff called kratom will fill the void...

just moved to a new state, dunno where to buy weed, was wondering if this stuff called kratom will fill the void, never tried it dunno nothing about it

no
the only people who "like" kratom are people who can't do heroin because of drug tests

Order pizza. Ask delivery driver where you can get some weed.

Not that hard to score weed.

Been in your position.

Go to craiglist and search '420'.

Kratom is FUCKING FANTASTIC.

Ever take a vicodin or other painkiller? Yeah, its like that.

t. junkie

if you were here and could score some for me i'd give you half, just so i could have a good toke

will keep this in mind thanks

thanks maybe i'll try it. i've never tried h and have no desire to, but maybe i'll try this

there was some stuff 10 years ago, what was it called? some trendy herb like legal weed, but i tried it and thought it was kind of worthless. can't remember what it was called

It's addictive and underwhelming in my experience.

addictive i don't need. thanks for the input

can confirm, gives withdrawls, causes constipation, diarrhea
this shit is literally only attractive to people who are already cripplingly addicted to heroin

ok, you're convincing me. thanks

it is so difficult to take kratom.
I would mix it with orange juice but it would stay so thick still.
The powder never mixed with anything. If you drink to much you will puke.
It could make you feel nauseous if you took to much but it was hard to gage how much to take.

would definitely take if i couldn't get weed

Kratom is cool if uses sparingly. Not a replacement for weed.

thanks. i think i'll just wait until i can find some weed.

I mixed it with tea which seemed to work well. They also sell capsules for easier dosing and shit

This is true

they're not in any way similar, if you like weed you'll prolly be disappoint

You can buy 1,000 gelcaps off amazon for less than $20, and find what dose works for you the best

Kratom is alright. You can get a mild pleasant feeling from it. Depending on the strain it can give you energy or make you sleepy. It also curbs appetite. But it doesn't give you some great high.