youtu.be/hFVX4YKAFhU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

b8

I agree

That's not even the best rap record of the year

For me it's Every Valley

i like that ass album

youtu.be/hFVX4YKAFhU

Off Coucou ChloƩ - Erika Jane (Sept 22, 2017).

Listen to this, and you will regret thinking Brockhampton have done anything in the ways of innovation for hip hop.

literally inches from being niggas on the moon tier revolutionary...and it's a girl!

Can anyone explain the attraction with Brockhampton? I think the production is pretty ok but the rappers are cringe-tier. Both lyrically and flow wise.

*gets in your way*

This board is mostly 16-18 year olds who were to late to register for ktt

So basically it's just hype? I liked All-American Trash when it first came out, but I didn't find anything particularly innovative about it.
Are the kids hailing anything that's not trap these days as ground breaking in lack of alternatives?

I think people find it inspiring that they all met online and made a few decent albums. American boyfriend is Kevin abstract's best work tho.

you're right, because this is

guys, please

if this is what passes for innovation nowadays i want out
the beat being slightly more electronic than most modern hip hip beats isn't that impressive, and by the standards of most electronic music the instrumental isn't particularly interesting
the lyrics are straight garbage, that talk-rap thing she's doing is neither revolutionary, nor entertaining

So it's for people that missed the Odd Future hype in 2011-2013?
This

As someone who never "got" this album, what exactly do you like about it? I thought the songwriting was obnoxious if not completely unmemorable, something which was intensified by the even more obnoxious production.

I hate this band so much
So overrated

>its a girl
What, like women don't normally have talent?

Yeah pretty much odd future but 1 cultural generation later

this user is correct