Why aren't you defending us from Arabs and Blacks, Germanic man?

>Why aren't you defending us from Arabs and Blacks, Germanic man?

Other urls found in this thread:

stormfront.org/forum/t716209/?s=aedd88e329524e758e10d8caed2b438d
twitter.com/julianroepcke/status/535542157403516928
youtu.be/QiZNSzWIaLo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why would I, you stupid white sluts?

what the fuck is up with their chins

Why haven't you applied for a VISA

have unironically had multiple wanks to imagining these girls getting ganged by black men

You do realise that Polish women outside of their country are the biggest BBC whores in the world?

You pretend like Irish women don't shit out niglets 24/7.

because I only defend Poland and qt Poles

stormfront.org/forum/t716209/?s=aedd88e329524e758e10d8caed2b438d
>I've noticed a very large amount of half cast children in Eire. I live in Dublin and this is rampant. These are half mud children who have one mud parent and one irish parent, who disgraced herself by mixing with the mud and getting pregnant.
:^)

Because you cunts want them in your shithole why else were you standing around holding signs and welcoming them?

Makes me think desu

nice source

also

>eire

Thank God our women has been protected by Chechens from all horrors of Gayrope.

I was thinking about you.

>Also
>eire
Eggsplain?

so cute

>by chechens
so Russians are cucks?

Masz Seba bo widze że już ci odpierdala i trzeba cie znowu ustawić w szeregu.

I'm not german, fiki fiki gib pussy.

>butthurt
Nope, Russans are not cucks. Actually this is very wonderful how Russians become friends to Chechens and how Chechens fight for glory of Russia now.

pyetr stop shitposting

>Chechens fight for glory of Russia now.
good
Piotr*
Bettynho pls stop posting

fr*ck off roastie

stay mad macaco

>good
This is cause strong butthurt in Europe actually.

twitter.com/julianroepcke/status/535542157403516928

VERY rude

oh the irony, aren't chechens muslims? why should they cause butthurt?
y-you started

>chechens foght for russia
Keep sending them bux and pucci to chechens

remember your place Chechens

>Why aren't you defending us from Blacks
why would i want to deny you true pleasure?

t. Ivan Ivanovich Martin

also that's the GRU, the first unit to get anhilliated during the first battle of grozny kek

centuries of conflict, and now this uneducated ivan wants to welcome these mudslime mountain niggers into is country ??

Just because they kill fags does not make them a friend to you

ahh the war was won, and they looked so good doing it

*unzips penis*

/fa/ af

Just by looking how much that eqipment weights makes me go full NOPE and remember my army days.

>oh the irony, aren't chechens muslims? why should they cause butthurt?
Because West has wet dreams about defeating Russia by hands of Chechens

youtu.be/QiZNSzWIaLo

And now same Chechens raep the West instead.

this "artist" is french cmon remember Napoleon ivan !!

>clap for refugees when they invade
>cry for help when they rape you

Yeah, well deserved I would say.
Got myself a slavic gf already anyways.

shoulda gotten a woman who can actually bear children.

Because they reject our help, theyre stronk independent womyn

butthurt of our enemies make pleasure to us.

history tells the future, the chechens do not believe they are russian and have a great disdain for the latter.

just be safe

It is a well known fact amongst the Irish that calling your country Eire is a sign that you are a cuck to globalist French forces. The true name of Ireland is West Britain.

You are enemy. Your "worrying" about us looks hillarious. Your words meant nothing to us.

Despite this effort, the movement gained popularity in the early 1940s, when 300,000 American troops were stationed in New Hebrides during World War II, bringing with them an enormous amount of supplies (or "cargo").[9] After the war and the departure of the Americans, followers of John Frum built symbolic landing strips to encourage American airplanes to land and bring them "cargo". Versions of the cult that emphasize the American connection interpret "John Frum" as a corruption of "John from (America)" (though it could mean John from anywhere), and credit the presence of African American soldiers for the idea that John Frum may be black.[10]

In 1957, a leader of the John Frum movement, Nakomaha, created the "Tanna Army", a non-violent, ritualistic society that organised military-style parades of men whose faces were painted ritual colours and who wore white T-shirts with the letters "T-A USA" (Tanna Army USA). This parade takes place every year on February 15, the date on which followers believe John Frum will return, and which is observed as "John Frum Day" in Vanuatu.

In the late 1970s, John Frum followers opposed the imminent creation of an independent, united nation of Vanuatu. They objected to a centralised government they feared would favour western modernity and Christianity that would be detrimental to local customs. However, the John Frum movement has its own political party, led by Song Keaspai. The party celebrated its 50th anniversary on February 15, 2007. Chief Isaak Wan Nikiau, its leader, was quoted by the BBC from years past as saying that John Frum was "our God, our Jesus," and would eventually return.[11]

Your enemy will become clear when putin dies, hopefully he lives much longer for the stability of your country, do you think he has groomed someone to take his place? what will happen when he dies?

the chechens may use that time to free themselves of the colonist soviets in dagestan

he looks very well nourished for someone who has thrown away all western ideals, does taking american cargo break that vow or ?

I ain't your fucking hero.

Why do you think i'd put MY LIFE on the line to save YOURS?

cuckkkkkk

Because you're a latin lover

>ich bin deutsch huehuehue

>Europeans want Americans to die to keep Europe white

Kys. Dying for something that isn't yours is stupid.

Uhhh... okay

>>Europeans want Americans to die to keep Europe white
wew, nobody said they have to die, calm down Juan

same

especially pic related

A true americuck

what a waste

Yeah, also massacring Chechens was done successfully.

hot

>let me tell you about a minority in your country

Why aren't you licking my asshole while the other one is baking me cupcakes?

Give me a reason to protect you tbqh

>those chins

germanic """women"""

Better than pekka-women desu

germanic countries have black people?
I thought they all moved to burgerland

It's 2017, it's okay to admit that you are gay.

Or will that get still get you lynched in Poland?