There is no such thing as depression...

There is no such thing as depression. What most people mistake for depression is simply a lack of physical and mental activity. If you think you're depressed, all you have to do is move around more. Ask yourself, how many depressed people are there when a tornado hits town?

People don't commit suicide because of depression. That's probably the biggest misconception of all. People commit suicide because they're in a manic state where their thoughts are racing and they can't make it stop. They kill themselves to get off of the rollercoaster ride. This is why Chris Cornell, Kurt Cobain and Chester Bennington took their own lives.

Will you fuck me, pls?

Maybe.

I'm too depressed to move around though.

Just start small and build some momentum!

Holy fuck you actually made me realize that I can actually better myself me being "depressed" means I'm weak willed OP I will actually take my life by the balls and actually make something better of myself

;_;

Depression is a chemical imbalance in the brain when it lacks serotonin. Anti-depressants don't require exercise.

Idk I'm legit bipolar and cannot go without meds but that's considered different from depression. I'm fine on a mood balancer.

Actual information: over 80% of depression cases stem from a magnesium deficiency.

Iodine deficiency can also cause depression. A thyroid supplement with iodine will give you the magnesium and some other things you need, too. Taking them often lifts people out of horrible lack of energy and depression plus helps them lose weight.

There's no such thing as a "chemical imbalance." That's just something created by the psychiatric industry so they'll have an excuse to write prescriptions for antidepressant medications. But most people who take antidepressants become even more depressed. In fact, some people become suicidal, probably because the meds make them manic as well as depressed.

OP I would totally make you my slut

Or homicidal. Zoloft made me hear suicidal and homicidal voices after 4 days. Got off it asap.

I lift weights 4x a week and run 40 to 50 miles a week and I'm severly depressed for many years, so much so that i can't hold down a job

My legs back and arms are very sore from work today and im still depressed, a big portion of people are because they dont do anything but there are cases that have different causes.

Or maybe depression is a proper response to the current state of the world and our behavior in it.

Our collective success in denying and blocking out the negative feedback we recieve from our actions so that we can carry on doing the very activities that make us depressed only makes us more depressed.

youre stupid. shut up.

Who is going to make me? You?

Don't make me laugh.

You have some misunderstandings in your post.

While your claims are true for some, they are certainly not true for many.

Physical activity can help reduce some symptoms of depression. But it does not cure depression.

Suicidal thoughts are not because of manic thoughts. They are not necessarily related.