Why do so many white guys have yellow fever?

Why do so many white guys have yellow fever?

Is it just me or is it extremely pathetic when beta white bois put all gooks on a pedestal?

A lot of white women are just stupid whores. Sorry not sorry.

source?

vaginas are fun to put your penis in but sometimes the person attached to the vagina is annoying, so in the hopes that asian women are smarter they flock to them in some cases in the hopes of less annoying relationships with smarter people

Cause Asian chicks are hot.

>Why do so many white guys have yellow fever?

Only the losers and rejects chase after gooks, white girls are superior in every way.

Why the fuck do people constantly ask for the sauce on this ugly ass gook? Seriously is this thing fucking attractive to you neckbeards?

Well she does look like she gets pretty active in bed.

Some make very good wives, stay away from hookers though.

She does have a pretty nice pussy but I can't really stand Asian facial features or their personalities.

For the personality, it depends on the country, culture and upbringing.

That pussy looks amazingly small.

Care to expand on this?

Asians are the superior race.

Didnt know having a bug face was hot

Here's one for all you white cucks. She's all yours.

I live in a village in Thailand, also married to one. Some women here are very decent, hard working, and family-oriented. While others never went to school, they work as prostitutes, and their parents are actually somewhat proud of them which I don't quite understand why. Parents play a big part I guess.

Logfag! We know it's you. Faggot.

lost, so hard

who is she??

Thailand: where men are men, and 20% of the women are too!

They ask for sauce on every ugly ass gook

Why do you want to know?

Kek, too true.

The accents can be harsh for me. I can cope with lots of accents but the tonal staccato Chinese and Vietnamese accents tire me out.

half woman, half carp. Hot.

Many tourists love those 20%, especially the Brits.

Well you know the Brits. Rum, sodomy, the lash and all that.

When Vietnamese speak English it's like they forget to breathe.

asian bitches never heard of baby-trapping or food stamps.

they treat negroes with a healthy sense of terror

you never see a fat Jap woman

My wife is Asian and she says Vietnamese sounds like ducks quacking.

Also most of them have the same family name Nguyen.

Viets are fucking savages that eat actual skeleton bones for calcium/

What kind of Asian is she?

Looks Viet or some other kind of jungle monkey.

As a white guy who's fucked a lot of Asian chicks I get accused of Yellow fever a fair fucking bit, which is funny because I really dont have a race preference.

The reason I think is for a number of reasons in the West (excluding the fetishists weebz) and it has to do with general attitudes chicks of different races have.

White women tend to be either rotten spoilt cunts, or have friends that are rotten spoilt cunts. They are used to getting their way and due to current cultural zeitgeist believe they have to shit on you for being male. The cool white chicks always have cunt friends who constantly interfere, interupt and socially engineer the relationships around them which always ends up in a slow burn resentment. In short white chicks in general aren't worth the headache. White women aren't allowed to be the actual women they are deep down culturally due to feminism and the judgemental shit around it and it's making them miserable.

Black and US born Latino women (also goes for British born Pakis) for the are currently fart huffing the "I'm a strong woman of color" bullshit and are as god damn fragile as an egg shell whilst being as explosive as nitro-glycerine. Everything is about race, differences in race and you can't unwind and relax when that is the focus. It is unbearable to be around a chick who focuses on difference rather then what you have in common.

Indian women are really fucking shy for cultural reasons (can be demons in the bed as for them jumping a whitey is that good sort of taboo) but things can end quickly if they think other Indians are catching wind they're spending time with a white boy.

Asians on the other hand, they're still allowed to be who they want to be as women, there is no strong cultural taboos in seeing a white guy, tend to be educated, comfortable in their skins and I find more fun to be with (outside of sex) as a result.
(cont.)

There is a preference for Asian as there are way less fucking hang ups and headaches for Western men when dating them. There are less expectations for a bloke to be something other than he is, and opposite that there tends to be a lot less ambiguity with Asians girls as to who they are. Honestly, if the girls of other racial groups didn't have the hangups around male female relationships, sex and dating you wouldn't be seeing such a pronounced preference.

I don't DONT know many who actually like them, the few who do aren't ......very desirable......or likeable: yup they work it