Rape jokes are bad

Rape jokes are bad.

There are things you just can't joke about.

Get raped sandnigger.

t. tumblr

You're not funny.

>setting taboos

i want authoritarian shitbags to leave

Can we talk about this together?

Rape is no joke

Unless you're raping a clown

if you can't joke about something then something is wrong with you

It's not a taboo. It's respect.

What's a rape joke? Can I have an example please?

9 out of 10 people enjoy gang rape.

>Don't drop the soap

You can joke about things. But not about things such as rapes.

Sorry, I know you tried to be funny but it wasn't funny to be honest. There's no funny side at all, I think even people who like rape jokes don't think your joke is funny.

That is objectively false because 9/10 people enjoy gang rape.

>a fucking frog

Rape is funny.

You know what else is funny?

Womens rights.

LOL

Teach a cunt her place. Say something that upsets her delicate sensitive feelz and get away with it

What's there to respect? Someone got raped, should I congratulate them on that. I don't think you understand what respect is.

A rape joke is a joke the trivializes rape, that revolves around rape.

I think most people have never gotten raped.

I don't understand american proverbs.

What's happening to white people in france is no joke.

>What's a rape joke? Can I have an example please?
Rotherham.

>France
>White people
Good meme

>Ban all rape jokes nao!!!1
Meanwhile
>Let in all the rapers and promote rape culture
SeemsGood

Give me some examples of rape jokes, so I can understand what you're talking about.

Maybe in fantaisies. Not in real life.

What's wrong with being French?

Can we discuss properly about why rape jokes are bad?
I'm not like one of those close-minded people from tumblr who refuse to have a normal conversation, so I think this is a great opportunity for you to share your opinion with someone who thinks differently from you.

While I was playing World of Warcraft a few years ago, my gf (at the time) asked me to touch my arms behind my back.
I cluelessly did so, and she tied them together, and then mounted and sexed me.
My character died.

It's ok tho, I raped her back so it was all good.

So I am both a rape survivor AND a rapist! Ask me anything.

Did you forget to bring your rape whistle?

*can't speak english but tries to sound smart anyway*

Its not a rape joke if its a necro joke.

oh fuck I lost

You mean, terrorism? Yes, it's no joke.

I'm not someone from tumblr, I am both against rape jokes and muslim rapists.

Can we have a serious talk?

>What's wrong with being French?
WHAT'S WRONG WITH BEING FRENCH?

holy SHIT xDDDDDDDDD

What's white on top and black on the bottom?
Society.
What is black on top and white on the bottom?
Rape

Rape jokes arn't funny and should be a crime.
and crime is for niggers as we all know.

>Rape jokes are bad.

In most cases they seem forced.

You can have a serious talk with me if I want! My gf raped me so I raped my gf, it was kind of amusing. Though honestly I wish I hadn't got raped in the first place since I had to run back to my char from the GY and it interrupted the flow of my questing.

So are you going to call the police because someone made a rape joke on the internet?

What does a nigger get after having sex?

25 years

>Canadian talking

No because cops are fascist pigs that oppress minorities.
The cops would probably sodomise her with their batons and giggle.

What's the difference between a joke and three cocks at once user?

I was raping a woman the other night and she said "Please, think of my children!" Kinky bitch.

I said 'NO' to a rape joke but he still told it, it was also an incredibly forced one.

Is there something I can say that would convince you that rape jokes are acceptable in certain contexts? IF not, this discussion has no merit.

Polish people can take a joke? =)

sometimes they seem funny at the time but then you realize later they weren't funny

get the fuck off / pol/ NOW
or i will dump my gore folder

You guys are as close-minded as liberals... Sup Forums really is a safe space for neo-nazi neckbeards. As soon as someone who doesn't share your opinion appears, you refuse to talk seriously. You can't claim your intelligence is superior to black people if you act this way.

I didn't try to sound smart, maybe I sound smart because I really am smart? If you were intending to praise me, thank you.

They also seem forced, yeah.
Most offensive jokes are kind of forced.

9 out of 10 people enjoy gang rape. Democracy works

Just came here to make sure this was posted.

Let's discuss this topic together. Why do you think that jokes about such a horrible crime can be acceptable?

I'll just ignore the shitposters from now on by the way.

Bad rape jokes, sure, but what about funny rape jokes?

>You guys are as close-minded as liberals
this desu q famalam t. burger loo

>As soon as someone who doesn't share your opinion appears, you refuse to talk seriously.
Hello? I am discussing my experiences with being a rape survivor in this thread, and you are ignoring me!
Trust YOU to fucking ignore the voices of rape survivors you goddamn privileged asshole.

I asked you a question and instead of answering you replied with a question. There's really no discussion to be had.

It's called black humor.

Oh shit, that's probably racist now isn't it?

>jokes about such a horrible crime
You know, if I got to chose whether I want to get clobbered with a bat by a skinhead versus getting rapped by few chicks (even ugly ones) I would chose group rape.

>why should talking about something be acceptable?

France you really have fallen far

>Why do you think that jokes about such a horrible crime can be acceptable?
Q. How many jews can you fit in a VW?

A. 2 in the front and 3 in the back. That's if you want to drive it safely. If you just wanna cram them in there for a guinness world record or something you can probably fit about 20-30.

Oh and none in the ashtray because the holocaust is a myth.

>nobody got this joke

seems i should have added how badly youre failing at it
gtfo you sound like my dumb friends you're just as stupid as all of the french population go back to finishing your studies and getting married at 25 dont get into subjects like these because your people arent made for it

You are raping me by forcing me to stop making certain jokes.

Thank you, moot, for creating filters.

>it's called murder
>it's called rape
>it's called violence
You can call it whatever you want, it doesn't make it right.

I replied by telling you that we should discuss together.

Literally what the fuck is a rape joke???
I'm not an Arab, so I've never heard one.

who the fuck is moot

Not even rape can improve Fatchouli Knowledge.

Worst 2h.

>Shutin
>Unexpressive
>Forgets 3/4 of her spells
>Anaemic and anorexic
>Can't stop her shit from getting stolen
>Chubby

Find me some rape jokes featuring Flandre Scarlet.

Eveyone has a different sense of humor. I agree some offensive jokes can be forced. When I make these kinds of jokes, rape jokes for example, it's only really to offend the easily offended. I mean these kinds of people are just bland and need to lighten up a bit. You need to be able to joke about anything.

Berlin

Why are Europeans not banned from Sup Forums?

>Are you seriously expecting me to explain my reasoning xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

because Sup Forums is a board of peace. don't judge us based on a violent minority

So is this picture telling me to say rape jokes?
It's telling me to say no to no rape jokes

You'd obviously be consenting since you seem to be a depraved person
>few chicks
>even ugly ones

Seems like you didn't read my post and answering to yourself.
It's good if you think I'm intelligent. Thank you.
You're filtered.

HUMOUR NOIR my frog friend. If you can't laugh at the ugliest things humanity has to offer, what can you laugh at?

cause you arent white

>responding to a Canadian

>filtering people that disagree with him
>shits on other liberals
Just end yourself

i work with refugees
tell me your best rape jokes that have muslims in them and I'll tell one at work

You dodged my question and now pretend you want an honest discussion. Eat shit.

Nigga chill it's just an edit.
I removed Aren't.

>responding to mohammed

>Everyone has a different sense of humor
Some are acceptable, some aren't.
It's wrong to joke about anything. There are things that are always offensive no matter how you put it, and I'm pretty sure that even the people who pretend they're fine with it actually force themselves to say these jokes because the only way for them to sound superficially funny is to add a shock/offensive value to their jokes.

Look at Sup Forums. I'm pretty sure most people here are unfunny people in real life.

This place is nothing for you OP

I wanted to discuss my experiences as a rape survivor with the frenchy

(see here )

But the frog ignored me. Is it because manning up and getting over your rape by raping your attacker back isn't considered a "politically correct" way to respond to rape?

>responding to an Australian

O SHI-

>You'd obviously be consenting
Nope, I just think beating with a bat in the head is far worse than rape but at the same time people leaving courts free after beating someone senselessly and go to jail only because "muh rape is teh worst"

God, just STFU. Why do fags like you insist on making us look like weaklings?

>That is objectively false because 9/10 people enjoy gang rape.
>Maybe in fantaisies. Not in real life.
Are you seriously this dumb? There are 9 words in that sentence, it's really not difficult to understand.

>As soon as someone who doesn't share your opinion appears, you refuse to talk seriously. You can't claim your intelligence is superior to black people if you act this way.
You're French and you don't understand this behavior? Seriously? It's so prevalent in our society, I'm seriously thinking you're borderline retarded. Go back to your ZEP.

I agree with you OP jokes about rape are in poor taste. If the only way you can get a laugh is at the expense of other people than you aren't very funny

About things that aren't the ugliest things humanity has to offer, maybe?

You're filtered. I'm here to discuss properly, not to have pointless exchanges with shitposters.

I didn't dodge your question on top of the fact that your question has no point. I get it now, you're shitposting. You're filtered.

Does Patchy think anything is funny?

Ba dump tsss!

I did.

what happens when an australian responds to an australian

do they go in to a >responding to an australian loop for infinity?

>You're filtered
>announcing filters as a form of virtue signalling
>proving my point this hard
I hope you can see this because I'm doing it as hard as I can

Penetrating the Vaginal Hymen = Not a big deal

Penetrating the Feelings Hymen = HUGE deal.

Rape tells a woman that she can't just barter out her holes, because someone can take her holes FOR FREE and she can't stop it. So the value of her holes (and the value of Her, as a whole) plummet down to 0 if she can't barter them in exchange for men doing things for her.

Having your self-worth crushed down to 0 is a big deal!
That's why male rape isn't the same as female rape. A man who gets raped can still plant a garden, build a desk, hunt a deer, or crunch numbers on a spreadsheet. He still has value.
But rape DESTROYS a woman, because the only value a woman has is her ability to auction her holes.

shut up dweeb

Filtered.

>making us look like weaklings?
You're so insecure, user.

>Are you seriously this dumb? There are 9 words in that sentence, it's really not difficult to understand.
It's not. That's why I understood it's shitpost.

>You're French and you don't understand this behavior? Seriously?
You lack comprehension skills. I clearly proved that I know that this behavior is retarded behavior that has no point. Do you think refusing to talk with people who share a different opinion is alright?

>It's so prevalent in our society, I'm seriously thinking you're borderline retarded. Go back to your ZEP.
You seem very edgy.

Thank you user for agreeing with me.

>implying real life isn't a fantasy

Anything can be funny, even rape, and I can prove it: picture Porky Pig raping Elmer Fudd.