WTF! 6-month-old baby boy dies after father accused of bending him in half to silence his crying

WTF! 6-month-old baby boy dies after father accused of bending him in half to silence his crying

>fox6now.com/2017/12/26/6-month-old-baby-boy-dies-after-father-accused-of-bending-him-in-half-to-silence-his-crying/

I wishthat man ill and a lifetime of pain

One less spic? I'm conflicted.

Well, you have to feel bad for the baby

earplugs would've been a much cheaper solution

And less jail time

Will get raped in prison for sure

Human trash

What a poor dreamer crushed by our cruel prison system. Noughty, Naughty cops.

Is his name Bender Rodriguez

It's Trumps fault.

I can't take it anymore. The stories... they just getting more and more ridiculous and hilarious each day...

Baby killers deserve death by rape.

build a wall

Why do that? This is what murica wants.

We have to keep them out

I would agree with you if I planned on having kids but I don't and there is something so satisfying about watching libs get what they asked for.

And what is that libs are asking for?

kek. One less Mexican in the world. IDGAF.

Unchecked regulation allowing morons like this one in to the county to suck like a leach off of the population. Murder, rape, whatever they have a dream and they are entitled to our way of life. If they spread there legs they get a 1000 bonus every year. 3.6 million of them. Billions of tax dollars spent by the time I die. Gotta love idealistic fools and the consequences of their emotionally driven stupidity. I don't care though. I say let them in and let it all burn. I hope I am hear to see it.

harsh

>conflicted
It's a baby, fuck what's wrong with you.

Fuckin normies. until you have to deal with a screaming, shitting and pissing little piece of protoplasm. Keep your mouths shut.

My daughter is 2 months old. It's not that hard to care for a baby. I don't understand how people shake babies

says the normie.

He only did a service to the child, humanity, other Earthlings and the planet itself. Not all hero wear capes.

I feel happy for the baby since they don't have to live on this shithole.

Amen brother.

>65 [percent] of his strength
>until the victim had stopped moving and was limp

>I don't understand how people shake babies

They typically grab the baby by the torso and move it up and down, side to side, at a high velocity. To ensure a well-shaken baby, it may be advisable to hold it by the feet with one hand and sling it about, tenderizing the cranium on convenient hard surfaces until the desired consistency is reached. The ideal consistency for a well-shaken baby is often achieved after the baby transitions from pained shrieking to choked, primordial sputtering and rattling, after which it may be placed back into its crib for proper storage. However, many prefer a level of utter silence when they cease the agitation, but this is often correlated with the transition of the well-shaken baby to the over-shaken baby, through unwanted and acute total brain death.

The consequences associated with over-shaking one's baby include costly visits to the ER and lengthy terms in State prisons. If one's baby is over-shaken, experts recommend speedy and discreet disposal in a dumpster or marsh a far distance from one's place of residence.

Now that you understand how people shake babies, you should definitely give it a try yourself!

Yeah, I'm kind of numb to infanticide at this point. I just can't waste my time caring about this kind of shit anymore after living for nearly 30 years in a world in which we have facilities with the sole purpose of women going there to get their child slaughtered and ripped out of her. Why is one okay but not the other?

Finally. I find another 3-month abortion advocate.

>the man used to be a baby
>the baby will the man
>there will be another baby

Jesus loves the little children

Worry about your own vagina

>It's not that hard to care for a baby. I don't understand how people shake babies

Let's see if she makes it to 2 years old

mmm...orange kool aid

>face shaped like a subhuman
>lazily formed facial features like a subhuman
>lowlife style facial hair like a subhuman
>etc
And yet we continue to be shocked when Hispanics act like savage apes and do the most inhuman shit even to their own babies.
Spanish: "Let's breed ourselves with natives of the new world and be shocked when the results turn out to be filthy animals.
Scientists: "Let's breed this bee with this other bee and act shocked when the result turns out to be violently insane."

>65 percent of strength
Do retards actually tell police shit like this? Way to self-incriminate.

Yeah totally a hispanic problem. All those white males shooting up schools and move theaters are just lone wolfs. Better yet, false flags.

Well you do have to admit that bending it in half worked.

It comes from an interrogation technique, dumb people won't want to outright tell you shit like that, but they'll answer yes/no questions to narrow shit down as long as you ask it in a way that seems non-threatening. So cops ask some shit like "How hard would you say you pushed, with more than half your strength, more than 75% or less?" while telling you they understand and it's an accident, maybe this isn't that big of a deal, etc. And then they charge you with murder because you're dumb enough to answer their questions

But yeah in the end it's the same point, you're an idiot if you talk to cops without a lawyer

Pinche Mexican fathers are going loco!

YARRRGGG! Ban guns!!!

I didn't vote for Trump but I understand your predicament. Anyone who thinks rationally regarding the idea of upholding laws that protect the U.S. from total anarchy must be a republican and as such you probably think I am some hillbilly the way CNN likes to stereotype?

I wouldn't say that all school shooting are white males. This recent one wasn't. His parents put him up for adoption which doesn't fit the definition of a concervative. That doesn't mean white male Americans don't have a problem but that's just it. We have enough problems of our own. Let other countries deal with there murderous population. Our plate is already full as it is.

Does this mean you won’t be procreating and this saving the rest of humanity from dealing with another useless piece of human shit