Being white in 2018

>Being white in 2018
>Not supporting the white nationalist movement

What's wrong with you, user? Are you ashamed to be white?

divide and conquer bait

What does that even mean?

this, the white pride movement isn't about pride.

it means that this thread's intention is to further the divide between individuals by means of putting ideas and beliefs in their head which contradict one another

Demonic trips of truth

That literally makes no sense at all.

There is nothing to be proud, being white is not an achievement, it's biological shit

Only in Ameritard could such a retarded philosophy take hold.

>2018
>white nationalist
>must be a faggot neck beard ameritard
Confirmed

these views are being fed to people so that those will conflict with "the other side"
all of this political garbage is a means of controlling and compartmentalizing the masses

Now you’re getting it, retard

i'd bet more on shitposting than other motives here

t. underage b&s who just checked in from /r/malefeminism

It means people are trying to divide and conquer the US right now because they're broke and the system doesn't work for them so they want a revolt.

i do not support any politics, period
you are being brainwashed

Yawn

B-but the Jews on TV tell me I SHOULD be ashamed to be white!

>i do not support any politics, period
If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.

You are the one being brainwashed into a state of apathy and consumption. It's like They Live.

i stand for the death of all elites

Glow in the dark niggers, black men fucking little white girls, and some asshole hit a telephone pole. More at 11

lawl the first two would never be mentioned

>2018
>not realising political apathy is the only effective form of politics , as the systems are rigged and nothing ever changes

Keep on dreaming you retarded faggot...see what good your reta does ideological fantasy ‘beliefs’ do you in the face of realpolitik

>political apathy is the only effective form of politics , as the systems are rigged and nothing ever changes
Demonstrably false. Compare life in America today to life in America fifty years ago. It's a completely different country, only the changes are so subtle and incremental, you take them for granted. Or you're just too young to notice them at all.

Changes happen all the time, little by little. Ask someone born in the 40s how different life is today from when they were a kid and schools were still segregated (although that was actually best for everyone, including negroes).

>I'm an 18 year old self proclaimed nihilist: the post

>this thread's intention is to further the divide between individuals by means of putting ideas and beliefs in their head which contradict one another
You're paranoid as fuck. It's amazing to me that people are actually agreeing with you. You live in a demon haunted world full of invisible bogeymen, don't you?

the only people living in boogeyman land are those who pay attention to "the media"

Identity politics is for losers.

You’re a faggot for believing those changes were politically and not market driven.

You also believe every claim made on the home shopping network too, no doubt

same could be said for all politics, which is true

I’m a faggot retarded teen who has not been around long enough to realise their own unimportance

KYS yourself

Anonymous DOGFUCKING FAGGOT NAZI DOGFUCKING FAGGOT NAZI DOGFUCKING FAGGOT / NAZI DOGFUCKING FAGGOT NAZI DOGFUCKING FAGGOT / NAZI DOGFUCKING FAGGOT NAZI DOGFUCKING FAGGOT (Fri) NAZI DOGFUCKING FAGGOT NAZI DOGFUCKING FAGGOT : NAZI DOGFUCKING FAGGOT NAZI DOGFUCKING FAGGOT : NAZI DOGFUCKING FAGGOT NAZI DOGFUCKING FAGGOT DOGFUCKING FAGGOT No. NAZI DOGFUCKING FAGGOT NAZI DOGFUCKING FAGGOT NAZI DOGFUCKING FAGGOT NAZI DOGFUCKING FAGGOT NAZI DOGFUCKING FAGGOT NAZI DOGFUCKING FAGGOT NAZI DOGFUCKING FAGGOT NAZI DOGFUCKING FAGGOT NAZI DOGFUCKING FAGGOT ▶
>> NAZI DOGFUCKING FAGGOT NAZI DOGFUCKING FAGGOT NAZI DOGFUCKING FAGGOT NAZI DOGFUCKING FAGGOT NAZI DOGFUCKING FAGGOT NAZI DOGFUCKING FAGGOT NAZI DOGFUCKING FAGGOT NAZI DOGFUCKING FAGGOT NAZI DOGFUCKING FAGGOT DOGFUCKING FAGGOT >> NAZI DOGFUCKING FAGGOT NAZI DOGFUCKING FAGGOT NAZI DOGFUCKING FAGGOT NAZI DOGFUCKING FAGGOT NAZI DOGFUCKING FAGGOT NAZI DOGFUCKING FAGGOT NAZI DOGFUCKING FAGGOT NAZI DOGFUCKING FAGGOT NAZI DOGFUCKING FAGGOT DOGFUCKING FAGGOT
>Being DOGFUCKING FAGGOT white DOGFUCKING FAGGOT in DOGFUCKING FAGGOT NAZI DOGFUCKING FAGGOT NAZI DOGFUCKING FAGGOT NAZI DOGFUCKING FAGGOT NAZI DOGFUCKING FAGGOT
>Not DOGFUCKING FAGGOT supporting DOGFUCKING FAGGOT the DOGFUCKING FAGGOT white DOGFUCKING FAGGOT nationalist DOGFUCKING FAGGOT movement

What's DOGFUCKING FAGGOT wrong DOGFUCKING FAGGOT with DOGFUCKING FAGGOT you, DOGFUCKING FAGGOT user? DOGFUCKING FAGGOT Are DOGFUCKING FAGGOT you DOGFUCKING FAGGOT ashamed DOGFUCKING FAGGOT to DOGFUCKING FAGGOT be a DOGFUCKING FAGGOT whitboi?

Eliza could turn me to Nazism if she would only pay attention to me instead of her stupid drug shit.

perfect example of divide and conquer in action, thank you for proving my point

The guy throwing that sucker punch got doxxed by Sup Forums.

He eats his own shit.

perfect example of you making apologies for nazis
thank you for your small penis

Fuck off back to pol

I'm sure the FBI would love to hear you say that again.

dox this nazi faggot

perfect example of you being brainwashed
both sides are fucking retarded

Logfag, you are so transparent.

Many thanks, comrade.

I toast to your honor!

>the jews did this
you have a small penis

nice bait, nobody said anything about jews

What is "white" user?

My girlfriend and I are both "white". My grandparents are from Russia/Italy and hers are from Ireland/Wales. She is pink and I am more olive but we're both "white".

Skin pigmentation is a spectrum. The only "race" is the human race. I wish people would stop being so tribal and closed minded.

Are you new here or something?

Hail Hitler

We didn't have to
"brainwashed" is faggotspeak for "the jews did this"

another victim of divide and conquer
or are you a bot? paid shill?

Say it. Tell us how you advocated Sup Forums violating a man's rights for denouncing nazis.

Say it faggot.

keep constructing straw men

You idiot. Whites are people native of Europe. That is the White race. Italy is part of ... EUROPE! As are Greeks, Italians!

Shut up. I'm sick of you playing "above it all." You're a right wing lolbertarian dipshit.

And yet I'm right.

You shut up nigger.

>Are you ashamed to be white?
No but I'm not proud of it either. Go kill yourself stormfaggot.

>doesn't agree with me
>must be paid shill

I'm not Sup Forums, you fucking idiot. I'm reporting what happened in a thread I wasn't even a part of.

God, are you stupid. If I tell you the holocaust happened, will you accuse me of masterminding it?

i have no political affiliation whatsoever
keep listening to your ideological fairy tales

triggered

You might be retarded.

Say it you fucking faggot.
Or stfu

There's only one side: liberalism

if you claim any other belief you are a stupid faggot asshole.

im just not a nationalist. patriotism is idiotic.

itt: trolls trying to bait replies by claiming a political affiliation

Say what, you absolute nonce? I just told you I'm not even Sup Forums. I voted for Jill Stein, for fuck's sake.

Did your parents have any kids that lived?

I agree
Pic related
is me

He can't get unpunched like a bitch.

Anyone who parades the Nazi swastika around like it's funny is clearly a fucking moron totally ignorant of history.

If only you fully understood the level of suffering caused by the Nazis. Educate yourself and stop being an idiot.

The holohoax didn't happen (but it should have) and Antifa are the real Nazis

SAY IT YOU FUCKING FAGGOT
YOU ARE GLAD THAT DUDE WHO PUNCHED RICHARD SPENCER GOT DDOXED

SAY IT YOU COWARDLY FAGGOT FUCK

Nope, you're the one triggered.

spoken like a true nazi apologist

>Educate yourself
sorry
Mein Kampf was checked out of the school library.

Pretty sure I'm not the one that thinks there's one human race. I use to believe that bullshit, glad I woke up. Don't you have a dick to suck queer?

>durr shut up nigger durr
yep
triggered af

this is some low level bait. like, really sad.

Im a hard librarian and im glad at that

Because school libraries carry mein kampf you retard.

>there's one human race
There is, though. Unfortunately the whites are going to have to endure about a thousand years of slavery while niggers move on to space.

How about the suffering caused by Communism? How about the millions of deaths caused by Communism? How about the rape of German women by Soviets?

Educate yourself and stop being an idiot.

How do you define a 'puddle'

there's no specific quantity of water to make up a puddle, no dividing line between puddle and pond, but you still know it when you see it.

it works that way with whites, we know our own people when we see them.

quit being a cuck.

Are you off your meds or something? You seem to be having a manic episode.

>Antifa are the real Nazis
I don't agree with the first half of your statement but I must agree that for a group that supposedly oppose fascism, Antifa behaves in an aggressively fascistic way at times.

news flash
``````````nazis""""" and their ``````````opposition""""" are equally retarded and living in a mental fairy tale land

>responding to obvious b8

kek

Of course, who wouldn't be? He deserved to get doxxed, thrown in prison and ass raped every day.

You think so, but I'm really not. I'm just pushing buttons of fags like you because I know you'll react like the sensitive fag you are.

Nothing wrong with that at all. Maybe if antifa weren't burning down cities and beating up random people then people would stop going to the "alt right".

LOLLLLLLLL We wuz kangz n shiet!

Pathetic racist throws insults instead of addressing the substance of opposing argument because he isn't intellectually capable of doing so. Fucking typical of Sup Forums these days.

>Maybe if antifa weren't burning down cities and beating up random people then people would stop going to the "alt right".
Hear, hear!

Yeah, that was funny.

White Supremacists Thought They Found Richard Spencer's Puncher. Turns Out He Was Dead.

quit being a racist.

Fuck off, kike. Hitler was right.

oh look, the thread has devolved in a divisive us vs them

just like i thought it would!

Whataboutism? really? Total fail.

Being white is about far more than biology, its about the line you come from that represents your heritage, and you are another link in that continuous chain. Its part of your history and your culture, and you are as much a part of that as your offspring will be.

That said, I don't agree with white supremacy, but rather just that whites take pride in who they are and their heritage, the same as any other race, and there is a lot to be proud of as at a minimum the industrial age and the information age that have formed the world were affected by whites more than any other race.

Actually I did. If your blood doesn't flow from Europe, YOU ARE NOT WHITE. How hard is it to understand? We're also not all the same. Whites, Asians, Blacks, etc are made DIFFERENT.

Whites built this world while nothing good ever came out of Africa and still hasn't today!