Scary pics and spooky stories

Scary pics and spooky stories

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ns1SGo3WCF4&t=3s
youtube.com/watch?v=Vao5rn7OHPo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I looked down and couldn't see my dick anymore because I'm a fat fuck

You should really get on that

This is the black jew. Know him well, and see him though, because he's come to take your money from you.

source

vhs 2

If you dig scary and spooky...

ADDY IN IMAGE!!

Movies with Chat 24/7 MOSTLY HORROR with some Sci-fi/Gore/Cult/80s/Weird Films

Now Playing: THE BEING

It's a movie about a toxic waste/radiation creature, and potatoes, because Idaho.

This movie channel doesn't play everything under the sun. You won't have to sit through pablum like Avengers 2 or Batman movies. There are no cartoons, no musicals, no music videos, no TV shows… just movies. Specifically, It's mostly horror movies. Tons of stuff you have never heard of or seen. There are some sci-fi movies, 80s movies, cult movies, and just bizarre off the wall crazy shit like you have never seen, all mixed in to the horror movies. Over 700 movies that play randomly. None of that polling/voteskip shit, that shit doesn't work - because democracy doesn't work. No safe spaces here either. The admins only police things that actually matter. Filmclub isn't here to have broad appeal or as many viewers as possible. It's here as an alternative to all the tired repetitive BS you get from the average stream. 24/7/365 movies most other streams won't play. Even classic XXX. Check it out.

ADDY IN IMAGE!!!

ADDY IN IMAGE!!

Movies with Chat 24/7 MOSTLY HORROR with some Sci-fi/Gore/Cult/80s/Weird Films

Now Playing: THE BEING

It's a movie about a toxic waste/radiation creature, and potatoes, because Idaho.

This movie channel doesn't play everything under the sun. You won't have to sit through pablum like Avengers 2 or Batman movies. There are no cartoons, no musicals, no music videos, no TV shows… just movies. Specifically, It's mostly horror movies. Tons of stuff you have never heard of or seen. There are some sci-fi movies, 80s movies, cult movies, and just bizarre off the wall crazy shit like you have never seen, all mixed in to the horror movies. Over 700 movies that play randomly. None of that polling/voteskip shit, that shit doesn't work - because democracy doesn't work. No safe spaces here either. The admins only police things that actually matter. Filmclub isn't here to have broad appeal or as many viewers as possible. It's here as an alternative to all the tired repetitive BS you get from the average stream. 24/7/365 movies most other streams won't play. Even classic XXX. Check it out.

ADDY IN IMAGE!!!

b-b-b-b-bump?

What am I suppose to look at here?

the scary part is the crocs, but there's a demon at the end

youtube.com/watch?v=ns1SGo3WCF4&t=3s

Last night I heard wolves howling near my house (I live in a rural area). The howls got so loud that I stayed up from 2 am- 4 am. When I woke up at 7 to go to work there was probably about 9 wolf tracks completely encircling my house

Cool thread, lurking for moar

here is a cursed image if you look at it for 90 seconds and go to sleep tonight you will have a dream and in the dream you will see how and when you will die

good luck

hurr Durr, so scat

cont

The jumping spider likely beats that other thing, I remember when I was a kid I used to put spiders together and look at them fight also.

when i was in college, i worked in a computer lab. the lab was in a building with some university administration staff in the upper floors.

there was a room in the basement that had air conditioning, heating, and ventilation equipment for the building and for the neighboring building. there was only one door to the room. every night i checked to make sure the door was locked, and several administrative types also checked to make sure it was locked before they left

once, a student asked me why it was so important to lock the door at night. I said "we have to lock or the evil spirits get loose." I said it as a joke, but after that I made doubly sure it was locked when i left

youtube.com/watch?v=Vao5rn7OHPo

When I was 9 our mother walked out on us. Bitch was on drugs.
She had been gone about a year. I'd only heard from her twice in that time.
One day the phone rang and it was her. Even then I knew she was high as fuck. "Hey baby," she started, then said some stupid shit that made no sense. I got tired of it and hung up.
>That evening, my dad told us he had just found out she had died the day before.
>the day before
MFW I never fucking told a soul about this.

I've since wondered if it was some kind of misplaced memory but I'm telling you I remember this shit clear as can be to this day.

Crazy stuffp

when i was little, my dad's brother died. that day mom said she saw dad come home early, check on the kids, and leave. but he had a beard, and he didn't that morning.

my dad and his brother looked a lot alike, our uncle checked on us before leaving for good