Merkel: Russia should be a part of our economic union

BERLIN, June 3. /TASS/. Germany’s Federal Chancellor Angela Merkel has supported the intentions to set up a common economic zone on a space from Lisbon to Vladivostok.

She said it on Friday in the town of Gustrow, the federal state of Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania, where the territorial branch of the Christian Democratic Union held a congress.

"I’m in favor of a gradual rapprochement between Russia and the European economic area so that we could get a common economic zone from Vladivostok to Lisbon in the final run," she said.

tass.ru/en/world/880093

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/ukraine/11365674/Ukraine-crisis-Angela-Merkel-offers-Russia-free-trade-deal-for-peace.html
youtube.com/watch?v=vf-k6qOfXz0
thenews.pl/1/10/Artykul/254844,Scores-of-Chechen-refugees-to-be-turned-back-to-Poland
youtube.com/watch?v=wmHE5qBYXvk
imf.org/external/pubs/ft/weo/2015/01/weodata/weorept.aspx?pr.x=73&pr.y=2&sy=2015&ey=2015&scsm=1&ssd=1&sort=country&ds=.&br=1&c=964,922&s=NGDPDPC&grp=0&a=
youtube.com/watch?v=EpYQ-DcccGA
imf.org/external/pubs/ft/weo/2015/01/weodata/weorept.aspx?pr.x=52&pr.y=20&sy=2015&ey=2015&scsm=1&ssd=1&sort=country&ds=.&br=1&c=233,299&s=NGDPDPC&grp=0&a=
youtube.com/watch?v=B9XJEE90wco
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this will mean war, german/russian friendship is the single greatest threat to american dominance

Yup. Germany paying for sanctions against Russia sounds fantastic.

>german/russian friendship is the single greatest threat to american dominance

It would mean kicking out American influence from Eurasia. USA is very afraid of it.

We have always been at war with Eurasia.

and i bet poland is afraid too, though i think it would be best for the future of white people poland included

>and i bet poland is afraid too

lol, no, not really, it was predictable

Germany is gone. The only thing you can do with this country is fleece it fod what euroshekels they have left. Ever since the Bologna system destroyed Germany's time-proven engineering education, it's not even a decent high quality goods exporter anymore

Interesting fact, she said exactly the same year ago in Davos

Angela Merkel has reportedly offered Russia negotiations on a free trade agreement with the EU in exchange for a peace deal in Ukraine.

The German chancellor made the offer at the World Economic Forum in Davos, where she spoke of a free trade area “from Lisbon to Vladivostok”, according to a report in Süddeutsche Zeitung newspaper.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/ukraine/11365674/Ukraine-crisis-Angela-Merkel-offers-Russia-free-trade-deal-for-peace.html

its the people that make a country what it is and as long as the demographics are preserved i think anything is salvageable

>white people

>Germans
>Russian

lmao. they'll make us convert to islam

The EU is on its last legs, Germany is grasping for anything that can give it temporary stability

30 Years War 2 when?

If German and Russian oligarchy had unlimited power over Europe, it would mean economical miseration and slavery for whole continent.

>EU
>best for the future of white people
When the EU army disbands your elected governments and begins the integration by force I just hope we'll be there to free the motherland.

>inb4 Russia gets accepted into EU earlier than Ukraine does

> Orwell got the setting of dystopia right
> Huxley got the method of dystopia right

the EU is an american operation. an alliance with russia would change the policies away from american cuckoldry

Germany should be nuked

>Germany forbids Austria to control its borders to Italy
>Germany controls its borders to Austria for months now, with daily traffic jams of 20km+.

Danke, (((Das Merkel)))

They aren't. Germans have Japan tier breeding rates and import several thousand mudskins a day

>friendship with erdrogan ended
>putin is now my best friend

>Britain votes for Brexit
>Neo EU + Russia declare war on Britain
>US defends Britain and declares war on EU
>Due to all of the protesting, both sides go full Orwell mode
Shit...

Don't confuse "American" with "globalist"
We're both being manipulated by the same (((agenda)))
Don't miss your chance to break free

You fucking cucks. The American empire represents all that is right with the world. The seemingly conflicting ideals of imperium and libertas coexisting in the American spirit is the very same indomitable will present in the Roman Republic and the early Roman Empire. It is a balancing act between despotism and degeneracy, and this tedious process is what has safeguarded the west while allowing for the dynamic creativity that set western civilization at the top of the world.

In this age where the politic is a global one, we must not forget that the will of civilization is in this balancing act. If you favor the isolationist side and reject the world politic completely, you are favoring anarchy. If you favor globalism, the cry of those in Brussels to merge Europe together, you would send the western will into a dormant state. It is only through favoring the nation-state, strong borders and policy based on ethnic and cultural boundaries, that you can preserve order without destroying the competition that made those nations great.

sounds good to me, wheres the problem?

>The American empire represents all that is right with the world.
>The NWO agenda is the best way

Gas yourself

>It is only through favoring the nation-state, strong borders and policy based on ethnic and cultural boundaries, that you can preserve order without destroying the competition that made those nations great.

Sounds nice, yet people like shillary and sanders would go against that narrative, dissolving the US border and fucking everything up in the process.

Oh pal, you better catch your refugees instead of dreaming about world domination again.

Fuck that, Russia should just annex Germany

>In this age where the politic is a global one, we must not forget that the will of civilization is in this balancing act.

USA should become more selective. You should care only about those allies who actively contribute to the American world domination and trash those of them who dig holes under you and constantly try to outplay you. Thanks to this strategy, you could save a lot of money that you spend around the world for countries that don't deserve and weaken those of them who act secretly against you

>the predicted coming into fruition isnt scary?
lad

>It is only through favoring the nation-state, strong borders and policy based on ethnic and cultural boundaries, that you can preserve order without destroying the competition that made those nations great.
How the fuck is this the NWO agenda? Both globalism and isolationism are the death of the nation-state, because one is surrender to the globalist hordes, and the other is running away from the globalist hordes. Only through nationalism can we stand together, yet be separate enough to preserve us, and still defeat the globalist horde currently at our doorstep.

Hillary is a globalist, who wants to dissolve the US borders in the same way those who favor the EU want to dissolve the borders of every European country. The fight we fight is the same, and the enemies are the same. Why we don't band together in nationalism is beyond me. The world needs fascism more than it ever did.

>Sounds nice, yet people like shillary and sanders would go against that narrative, dissolving the US border and fucking everything up in the process.

youtube.com/watch?v=vf-k6qOfXz0

>Russia and Germany sign non agression treaty
>Germany backstabs them
>US and Russia ally against Germany
>1939 all over again

That is why the nationalist resurgence under Trump think that we should force those who benefit from our protection to pay, and we should loot the countries we conquer.

If I had my way, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, and Israel would be the first American allies to be thrown under the bus in favor of closer relations with Russia. The EU should be destroyed, as well as meme countries like Ukraine. Turkey should be partitioned, and moderate Islamic monarchy restored to the middle east.

sounds like she is scared of Turkey after the Armenian genocide comment

How does it feel to be cucked by all your neighbors?

I am actually against it.Russia is too big to be part of united europe,germans never accept anything that isnt full surrender and Putin is too weak now to oppose it
There will be no Europe from Lissabon to Vladivostok,there will be Fourth Reih or communist EUSSSR in that case

> in favor of closer relations with Russia

Russia wants to kick you out from Eurasia though

>anyone
>being scared of turkey
Turkey is completely fucked because of kurds. These guys do not forget, and since they are mostly poor/uneducated, they breed like rabbits (I think like 1/4 of babies in Turkey are kurdish).

nah fuck that, tired of the USA playing Europe & Russia off eachother.

Russia joining the EU would be Russia's full surrender. Never give in to the globalist hordes. Russia has been Russia for hundreds of years. Its ground, like the ground of all other nation-states currently in existence, was either justly conquered or rightly inherited (or a little of both) and it is the holy duty of those occupying its ground to never surrender it to foreign influence, no matter what that influence is or who it comes from.

They would need to redesign those coins though. Its centered on africa.

well unless trump surprises me and starts actually taking down the zog machine i wont be taking part in any of your gladio operations. im not conviced at all that trump can or even wants to reverse the usas course of sucking jew cock nonstop

>europe aka germany allies with commies

We'll finally have the perfect excuse to nuke the islamic commies once and for all.

The only reason we have to be there is because of a Russia that has an independent foreign policy.

Listen, I advocate for my country wholly and completely, even when it is wrong. If my country does something wrong, and push comes to shove, I will stand with my neighbor in defense of my homeland even if we're the bad guys.
However, currently the USA is on the side of the globalists. Elements within my government are working tirelessly to destroy the concept of nation-states. Arguing against me by citing what my country does is wrong, because I do not advocate for our present policies. Only that the anti-American sentiment among European nationalists should be replaced by an anti-globalist sentiment. It is not America that does to you what is being done, but some of the elements of our government work against the will of the American people.

Germans arent "anyone", they are the biggest cucks of Europe

haha they are so fucking scared of a Trump/Putin friendship. hahahahaaahhaaa

>Turkey part of Eurasia
>Fighting in the Middle East
>Africa a major battleground (China is already there)
>Mostly poor South East Asian/Muslim countries in the war zone

It's happening lads

>sounds good to me, wheres the problem?
Because you'll be a slave too. Just because you're German, it doesn't mean you're immune. Everyone who isn't part of the cabal is a slave. You included.

America is a globalist empire, you can't escape of what you are.

>Europe gets completely taken over by sandniggers
>Russia manages to remain white
>Oy vey! We need a common economic zone and free movement of people!
>Proceeds to export millions of barbosas to colonize russia

Nobody healthy on mind would want to move from EU to Russia though. Stop making an idiot out of yourself.

Russia has higher GDP per capita than Poland though

>Nobody healthy on mind would want to move from EU to Russia though
For now.

Poland is literally flooded by tens of thousands of muslims from Russia every year. Some of them apply for refugee status in Germany as well, hence Germans want to send them all back to Poland (not to Russia)

thenews.pl/1/10/Artykul/254844,Scores-of-Chechen-refugees-to-be-turned-back-to-Poland

And we must kick them out back to Russia, which they extremely dislike:

youtube.com/watch?v=wmHE5qBYXvk

>Russia has higher GDP per capita than Poland though

imf.org/external/pubs/ft/weo/2015/01/weodata/weorept.aspx?pr.x=73&pr.y=2&sy=2015&ey=2015&scsm=1&ssd=1&sort=country&ds=.&br=1&c=964,922&s=NGDPDPC&grp=0&a=

I doubt Russia would want to be controlled by Brussels. Lots of conflict of interest.

No.

That's what led Russia into fighting against Finland, among other things. I need to fill up my molotovs quick.

Don't think so, with the exchange rate and stuff. Even if we take PPP, it won't be higher.

You won't probably notice anyway, because only 1/3 of population lives in at least somewhat decent conditions, but you are very unlikely to encounter the other 2/3.
Moscow and Spb are very decent places though, not sure if there're places in Poland that are really better to live in (never been there though)

Can somebody explain to me why Russia would submit to being to rule by the European Union oligarchs / leaders who were undemocratically elected?

I don't think you understand. Germans like being slaves. They invented the phrase "arbeit macht frei", meaning "only during work are you free".

>"Let me tell you who are cucks or not."

It appears that the Anglo-American alliance will fully commence once more.

Spoiler to every cuck that is here. The anglo always wins in the end.....

I hope Putin isn't a big enough fool to fall for this trap, Germany and the EU have way more to gain from this proposal than Russia does.

You both are fucking wankers because gdp per capita doesn't mean shit

Germany doesn't have an army this time around

tfw you will never kill filthy kike tools americans at omaha beach.
why LIVE

>get rekt by Venezuela
>GGUYS IT DOESNT MEAN SHEIIIT

>I hope Putin isn't a big enough fool to fall for this trap, Germany and the EU have way more to gain from this proposal than Russia does.

I wouldn't be so sure

youtube.com/watch?v=EpYQ-DcccGA

Honestly man an EU - Russia friendship sounds even worse. You'll have the insanity of Brussels multiculturalism shoved down your throat with the brutality of the Russian system that silences all dissenters. You're going to be USSR.

At least with America many of us would support you to have free speech and guns. Your rights to criticize your government are about to get a whole lot worse. Just look at what happens to those that criticize Putin.

Both systems are fucked and pushing for NWO. What we all need is nationalism.

The American on your .jpg isn't wrong at all, tho.

Why?
Colombia is better off than Venezuela

imf.org/external/pubs/ft/weo/2015/01/weodata/weorept.aspx?pr.x=52&pr.y=20&sy=2015&ey=2015&scsm=1&ssd=1&sort=country&ds=.&br=1&c=233,299&s=NGDPDPC&grp=0&a=

>USA should become more selective. You should care only about those allies who actively contribute to the American world domination and trash those of them who dig holes under you and constantly try to outplay you. Thanks to this strategy, you could save a lot of money that you spend around the world for countries that don't deserve and weaken those of them who act secretly against you

This is literally what Trump preaches on a day to day basis.

How? Russia is being sanctioned by the West and the standard of living in Russia is worse than it is in the West as well.

>Germans arent "anyone", they are the biggest cucks of Europe

t. 60%

Yes except this new Fourth Reich looks like it won't be about getting rid of Jewish vermin and celebrating national pride, it will be about creating a miscegenated race of androgynous mulattos.

EU council wants a powerful military.

Russia wants money.

Question: how would the seating in the EU councils change with Russia joining?

How large of a voting block would Russia have in there?

Like you could stop them without the USA.

I am not sure guys that you know but Russia is a multinational and multiethnical country whose criminal elite floods it with millions of muslim-asian immigrants from countries where average monthly wage oscilates around 30 dollar. Russia doesn't care much about your KKK-ideals. If Russia ever became a member of EU, all these millions of muslim-asian hobos and paupers would move to EU, along with half of Russian population.

Even Turkey in the EU is much better option, because Turks are richer than Russians and they have smaller population, so much less of them would move to the EU after gaining membership

Whenever someone says that Americans are bigger cucks than Europeans, I'd like to remind them that someone like Trump would've been jailed for hate speech in pretty much any western European country.

I think you mispelled Israeli

>Whenever someone says that Americans are bigger cucks than Europeans, I'd like to remind them that someone like Trump would've been jailed for hate speech in pretty much any western European country.

Fucking this. The Euros are essentially living in the Soviet Union right now and cannot say what they are thinking in social media.

You guys NEED a First Amendment for the EU.

>Question: how would the seating in the EU councils change with Russia joining?

It wouldn't

>How large of a voting block would Russia have in there?

1 vote to elect the commission + X deputies (France has 74 so I guess Russia would have ~180 based on population) but I'm not sure how the number is determinated especially considering how large the Russian population is compared to the rest of Europe.

I thought we put sanctions on russia? did she flip flop again?

didn't say we could

>Even Turkey in the EU is much better option

Never go full retard.

wouldn't be the first time
youtube.com/watch?v=B9XJEE90wco

Thanks for the laugh. American Empire is the main force driving globalism centered around your shitty mongrelized Jew-controlled culture. Brussels is controlled by your "elites".

Merkel sounds a bit dumb

"hey I met putin and had a nice little chat he should join our globalist organization although he literally hates us"
>inb4 putin is a zionist puppet

WTF....what happened? Why did she do a complete 180???

I agree with you see here >You'll have the insanity of Brussels multiculturalism shoved down your throat with the brutality of the Russian system that silences all dissenters.

Europeans just need to worry about themselves and push for their governments to become more right wing, nationalistic. This whole EU shit has got to go. If UK leaves it could be the domino effect the rest of Europe needs. If we get Trump and he's true to the right wing, Europe will follow our lead.

a politician needs votes

>inb4 putin is a zionist puppet
he is

>your shitty mongrelized Jew-controlled culture.

Look whos talking! :D

Her empire is crumbling around her and she still shills for expansion to the pacific sea. Total madman.

So Putin didn't put all his Jew friends in power and silence all dissenters and you guys don't have an enormous multicultural Muslim population? Stop lying.

She got blackmailed with videos of her having sex with multiple large dogs.

>russia
>white
Sad news for you, pedro.