I'm done with Tinder. A whole lot of whores that want their Chad prince yo sweep them off their feet. I'm no chad...

I'm done with Tinder. A whole lot of whores that want their Chad prince yo sweep them off their feet. I'm no chad. Anons, what dating app ACTUALLY works for a NON chad?

To*

try grindr, i dont think you actually like women

I'm Bisexual.

tried tinder, not even a nibble

You don't need to be a "chad" to talk to girls from Tinder. It just requires actual work because you're competing with a bunch of other thirsty faggots like yourself.

If you don't want to put in actual work try Craigslist or Tagged. Maybe Plentyoffish if you don't mind bottom of the barrel tier people but if you have to resort to using a dating site to meet a significant other, then you're bottom of the barrel tier anyway.

Well OP, to start, I feel like you'd be sending something like the file you posted with to a girl who actually talked to you by some chance.
>Uses shitty creepy greasy haired pics on profile at bad angles
>Puts cheesy or retarded ass bio
>Demands feet pics after a standard ten messages

Nibi quit making threads holy fuck

so become a chad. It's that simple.

Grindr

This is my Tinder Bio. After learning the other bios of females and males, I've learned to be cingey yet flirtatious

If not bait then God damn of course nobody has fucking responded to that.

>don’t call me daddy

To me that sounds like it would come off as condescending towards others.

Then what the fuck do you recommend? Be direct? "I'm single, and I want sex?"

Girls who call their partner daddy obviously have daddy issues. I don't want that.

No but read it. You “do not condone” drinking? You’re trying to find a date not breaking in new recruits at an army barracks.

christianmingle.com

Alcohol is degenerate and his killed many of my family members as well as friends. I do not want to be with a drinker. Whether it's a small wine glass or a bottle of whisky.

Ok buddy. You sound like a dream date. Keep doing what you’re doing.

I'm agnostic

Your sarcasm isn't helping.

Lmao wtf

Fuck you, me and the other chads are gonna go back to pumping out stacys with Chad cum