Explain what went wrong with your life, trips will change your luck forever

Explain what went wrong with your life, trips will change your luck forever

I grew up really stupid poor and naive.
Trying to accomplish things and failing is much worse than doing almost nothing.

Not to mention friends dying, disappearing and moving on.

you had the chance of choice many dont, like slaves, starving children, syndrome down etx, you still alive, so keep trying, If you dont you have no purpose

There are a wide variety of interconnected variables that have led to now, they do not effect solely my life, and my life has effected that of others, which may in turn effect me more.
There is no right, there is not wrong, the universe just is.
However, I'd prefer, depending on my mind set, for life, specifically, parts in mine, though as relating to the previous information, is just a part of, or is, life itself, to be different.

No trips, ain't that some shit; whatever.

trying to do fucking what?
what the fuck do you know?
theres nothing left to try.

try to find something meaningful worth to die for, you piece of trash

Not the user you replied to, but nothing is worth living for so nothing is worth dying for.

thats so lame , does not even make sense, even if the only thing you have left are your shoes, then grow some balls and die for them, you cunt

I've got more balls in my pinky toe than you have in your ancestral tree, fucker.

you sounds just like a dude I meet onced , he was teaching in Korea English,one day there were bombs and children were blown into pieces in front of him, when he got back, there were only dead eyes, you look at him and you only see dead, nothing else

What are you implying, faggot?

I imply that if what ever has happen to you, and you have no balls to find something meaningful to live for, and just showcasing your worthless life, what positive you bring into society and the world? then fuck off, if you dont want to grow balls.got it?

Being born

Im not into that shit to be honest, Im into humanity, I dont need believes , religions,sciences, to find meaningful things,

Maybe you're misinterpreting some posts and the meaning of those posts.

maybe you are expecting me to read those, and you must be crazy, is 5 am, and have no intention at all to read the fucking bible at this time, so keep it short biatch

I'm always riding high in April shot down in May but I can't seem to change that tune and get back on top in June

I'm sorry I expected too much from you.

oh wow thats a nice rap , right there, it almost sound like a meth addict steps, on each month, interesting

lol, funny man, arent ya?

No.

maybe you should, sometime it kind off ease the inner a little

That's Frank Sinatra FUCKING retard

Oh sorry dude dont get offended, thats the Impression I got when i read ur amazing rap, is all about perspective, i guess, Did I hit a fan there, upssssss, sorryyyy upssssss

Kys

lol, funny man, arnt ya?

I try sometimes even if I fake it, it ease it up a bit, just saying that been on b, and watching dead corpses and what ever sick shit is posted, everyday here, does not help the inner all the way around, it cramps it up and then there will be nothing else, no meaning no feeling, no remorse, no purpose

I'm too tired for reading your broken ass communication.
Goodnight.

goodnight bitch, tomorrow, look for similar post, similar hours, I will have more for ya

one time, I tried to roll dubs in a dubs thread but only got singles. fml

lucky boy, arent ya?

I'm always supposed to be in bed long before this time.