Latinas or white girls?

Latinas or white girls?

Which do you prefer and why?

Please respond

White girls, even light skin Latinas somewhat look off

White... Case closed

Latinas. They are generally hotter. Their food is better and their family is typically more friendly.

Couldn't agree more

The blacks

Each has their pros and cons. But I can say after growing up in South Texas where it's practically North Mexico, white girls win by far. They don't tend to get as ugly as they age, beaners age like milk. Latinas will take care of you better but damn if they don't argue over everything. If you're doing it right you can keep a white bitch in her place. Just find one that isn't into all this feminist bullshit and who was raised in a household where the father kept her mother in line and she's practically programmed to follow suit. If you can find a mix than goddamn you're lucky. That's what I found. Beautiful, submissive, she craves being the sub, and it's such a stress free relationship. She knows what I expect, I provide for her, and she takes care of me. Just how it should be. None of this new age balanced roles bullshit.

honestly I prefer it when latinas and white girls prefer each other

girls should fuck girls.

both

Latinas for sure

latinas. I find white girls plain and boring

White girls. Lower chance that they have family members in jail.

>they look off

Latinas are supposed to be white you morons. Who the fuck you think conquered this vast lands? Mexican girl pic related. You all must be talking about native girls.

Argentinian

>i want a little bit of shitty genes to spice the girl up
??

South American

Mexican girl

I prefer which ever individual is more attractive in my opinion, either white or latina is fine, but when choosing between one or the other, it would depend on the individual

Mexican girl

White girls. Mexican women's sideburns are fucking nasty. Just makes them look hairy and smelly

Peruvian girl

Mexican milf

No ass, no titties. Greater chance of developing congenital diseases. White girls have no purpose except for the fuck and chuck

Sieg Heil, do you even have to ask.

South American girl

Cuban girl

Latinas for barely 18 girls

White girls for MILFs

Mexican girl

Cuban/Spanish

You do realize he went to Argentina, you imbecile. Pushed for a Mexican alliance and was friends with Spain.

Fucking Americans and their strange ideas of nazism.

Latina girls turn into whales the moment they get pregnant and never recover

mixed is pretty sweet

pic unrelated

>shitty genes

hi jose

True but their pussy had more taste. White pussy is bland.

I prefer mestizas. Best of both worlds.

jose is soooo two generations ago. The new Mexican names are Kevin and Brayan.

>brown pussy
>brown nipples
>a lot of makeup
>short height
>They like shitty music
>average Latina doesn't look like Spanish descent models

good luck in ruining your race

Latinas, no contest. Why? Because it includes white girls, but you also get brown girls, native girls, black girls, and even asian girls.

You just described girls from Spain as well lmfao

Dated a mixed girl (white/mexican) can confirm it was pretty sweet.

well, hi brayan

Hello, Jonatan

hey my aunt gretchen is mean to bunnies and i dont like that. shes an try kill duke over hospistal. au i have never heard of a new zealonds
signed,
duke zuur

In general, Latinas but there are hot ones from either.

Por que no los dos?!

Con un taco supremeĀ”

is that even a question?

guess which she is

latinas are hyper sensitive and will make you fall in love with fucking them and then the rest of your life is one big argument.

Bolivian Girl, not from the Andes, from the nice lands

>Latinas or white girls?
Ass

Neither.
Asians all the way holmes.

sauce?