ITT: We actually talk about our personal shit and rate how shitty our lives are on a scale from 1 to 10...

ITT: We actually talk about our personal shit and rate how shitty our lives are on a scale from 1 to 10. 10 being the shittiest.

I'll go first. I basically have parents that let me do whatever I want and have no emotional attachment to me. I've OD'd numerous times and my parents still let me do drugs, drink, smoke, etc. I've moved a lot so I always have to make new friends. Just recently had to move to a new high school for my senior year (I'm 18 btw). I have the usual bullshit mental disorders (Bipolar, Depression, Manic, etc.). Spend most of my time out with friends, on the computer, or getting high. I was molested twice when I was younger by a family friend and a neighbor. Have to see a shrink once a week because they think that I have problems because I liked to kill animals when I was younger. Have an obsession with being in control and having power. and the most recent thing is that I've been having problems with my stomach and kidneys lately and I still haven't gotten a CTscan. That's my bag of shit Sup Forums, what's yours?

bump

I’d say you’re 1 on the scale. You’ve got an easy fucking life.

Me, I was born with glass bones and paper skin. Every morning I break my legs, and every afternoon I break my arms. At night, I lie awake in agony until my heart attacks put me to sleep.

a bit shittier than average but still shit
>no life
>missed out on everything
>future looks grim
>nothing really grave like violence though

Jesus fucking christ, man.

kek

i give it a 4/10. Getting diddled and whatnot sucks but you're so young there's a lot more to come

I'm 31, have a 500 dollar car note, 400 dollar child suppor, and can't afford a home. I sleep in my car in different parking lots every night.

If satan says so

7/10! could have scored higher but i didn't hear anything about a drug/alcohol problem and it sounds like you at least have an income

I was beaten as a child by my dad, concussion a few times by him. Grew up and had a bit of a weed habit end of high school through college until I dropped out. Found a corpse before dropping out. Had someone try to break into my place after that. Then a year later my ex who I lived with for five years dumped me because I was inconsistently pleasant to be around. Now I'm back in college and have to be muscle on the weekends to support my living because my parents are mad at me for lying to them about finishing college. It's weird to write it out, that's for sure.
basically I was a fulfilled prophecy and I am no longer the person of values I set out to be.

bumping for interest

how would you rate your life shit level?

Lost all my friends after grade 9 (I'm 19 now) cause I moved to a new place. Socially inept, so I never made any friends after that. In a break from school right now, going back in september. Been unemployed for 4 months. Developed severe anxiety and get panic attacks often now. Can't fall asleep until 3am cause of intense fear every night for the past month. Unemployed for 4 months now. Sit at home, lonely and sad. Skinny and trying to gain weight and muscle but have 0 motivation.

I blew my savings to make drugs
I wasted my money for nothing because I cant get safrole where I live
could be worse but you know, sucks having no money and a shitload of lab equipment and chems just collecting dust

Idk man... I have more friends than anyone I've ever met. I was popular in college. My asset worth in my name are in the millions. However, I feel pretty empty and take ridiculous risks that make my best friend say I'm being stupid and impatient. I kinda don't care if I get killed, I'll let someone kill me over a couple thousand even though I leave that much or more sitting at my parents house in hundreds. Plus I have multiple safehouses.
Even when I was with my ex nothing can satisfy me. No amount of sex and bud did it, that's for sure. Also my ex was a 9/10qt.
so I guess 4/10

Thats the worst

LOL you're dumb. Those weren't much savings bro. You should get back to work and find a better way to innovate.

your problem is you have too many safe houses. You should probably give one away to a certain user.

yes they where
I bought enough reagents to make a few pounds worth of mdma
the glass equipment cost me 20K alone but I was going to buy those anyway since I majored in chemistry

Jesse Pinkman in this bitch
Fucking Heisenberg

>be me
>25 years old
>haven't gotten laid in 2 years
>tried to uninstall benis.exe
>"can't uninstall benis is being used by another process
>no it's not
>open task manager
>uncle.exe has been loading benis.exe onto a wet floppy and ramming it in his :Ass drive
>mfw I guess I have been getting laid
>no job
>college friends have all moved on
>didn't graduate, unemployed for 6 months
>life feels pretty shitty rn

LOL I don't believe on charity. I don't believe in anything. The only people I intend to help are my friends and family who were there for me at my lowest when I moved back north. Beyond that I only want money so I can buy things.. I kind of want to be loved by a woman again, but I don't know how to find the right one. The last girl I fucked says she loves me as soon as we fuck, but then proceeds to play mind games with me. Basically dropped her cold by forgetting her birthday and telling her I'm not interested anymore.

When I talk to women it goes great until they ask me personal questions. I have one girl in a class who doesn't seem concerned about anything I say. She's cool as fuck and I'm terrified to lose her as my friend who sits next to me in class, so I'm going to ask out a different girl in the same class.
I don't know if I can be saved.

But I'm going to get mils or die trying!

What a poorly conceived plan. Also that is still not much SAVINGS. What do you do if you need more money? Make more money. This is America, if you don't make money you're a fucking douche bag.

i finally got a girl to fuck me after an eight month dry spell but she tried to go down on me and there was toilet paper fused to my dick from jerking off earlier and she thought it was a sore and I offered to drive her home and she accepted that offer.

LOL you weirdo. Always make sure your dick is right, guys.

but I dont live in america
also I dont want to make money
I want to make drugs

Ah well that's your problem, friend. What else is there to achieve other than money?
Why do you want to make drugs? You just want drugs?
you don't have to breed cows to get milk anymore, bro.

German here.
Been with my girlfriend for 9 years.

Was lieing for a lot of minor stuff, to make my life easier, like that only a male colleague is joining me for Oktoberfest or that I don't find (another) coworker hot. Obviously all lies were detected.

In two weeks we were supposed to be on Hawaii, but she dumped me, she's seen pictures from the Oktoberfest, where it seems like I'm close to the co-worker.
Sad part is, I haven't betrayed her once :(

BTW there's another way to make what you desire without that precursor. That's as much as I'll tell you.
Best regards.

Best regards.

to summarize I just wanted to make mdma and then modify it even further to make different molecules
specificaly the ones that do not appear anywhere on the recorded science just so I could give it an esoteric meme name

27 years old currently travelling through new zealand.

Have a Job have a girl enough Money to live and many friends

Maximum blue pill

>aspire
>3 close friends I see weekly
>8/10 gf
>40 k a year
>hugs not drugs

win her back bro its ez bro. get her what all german women love- a 30+ man leather bondage bukkake party. hose her with your worm goo, take her out for a hot shnitzel, and go plow her chowder house in hawaii. or just go to hawaii yourself and fuck da kine puss om da island brudda. aloha to your semen

Sounds like a plan.
Buying Schnitzel now.

yeah I know dude
thing is the sassafras way was way cheaper for me and more convenient
maybe someday

What the fuck am I looking at?

Mine has been better because of what my mom has gone through for me but she's a 1. She got her name changed and moved to a different country because people tried to kill her, and I think it was 4 armed gunmen went into the house she lived in and killed everyone there while she his under the bed, most of her immediate family wasn't home but she has PTSD and its not even from that. She was starved and pretty much tortured, locked in a closet and treated horribly. She wasnt properly medicated until just recently and its been just me and her. 1 for her, 9~ for me. She did a good job.

ITT: OP REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEs everywhere.

Deal with your easy life faggot.

Those were her excuses for why, she really had other reasons. You need to be stronger and move on. That was the wrong woman if she didn't help you build who you're supposed to be. My ex dumped me after we were together six years, now I'm a tough guy and women are accessories to me. Still trying em though.
Best regards from your friend in America.

You said you couldn't get it and it's expensive. How is that cheaper?

I think you need mental health evaluation.

You're fucking pathetic. In terms of the American standard, 7, rest of the world, 3.

Psychology isn't a real science. They'll literally diagnose you with anything and put you on psychotropics that will impede the development of your brain.

40k. You pathetic chump. She will leave you for sure.

I'm going to bed guys.

Tough guy out

Find a self improvement general thread on pol. You're just 19 and you still have time to correct yourself.

you are not familiar with any kind of chemistry I see

If I use sassafras I only need a few reagents for a two step synthesis
those two steps are really simple and only take a few hours
If I use other precursors I need other reagents that are much more rare and expensive not to mention at least 1 step more in the synthesis and almost always the need for an inert atmosphere which is a whole deal on itself

now I only need 1 thing left which is rare but still possible to accuire
worst case scenario I have to do a simple steam distillation myself which is even easier than the first mentioned steps

Everyday seems like a drag
Fat af can’t get any girls
Parents put me into ap classes even though I have some retard moments
Failing most of my classes
everyone around me treats like a joke
Got my ass beat by some wigger last year been bullied bout it since last year
Have no real friends no one wants to talk to me since I have a reputation to be a fucking joke
Family has being really annoying as of late
I’m half black but my skins white and all the visibly black kids won’t ever accept me
Too wierd for the black kids and the white kids
> every once and awhile I’ll find something intresting to do but I don’t have a main goal except it survive high school

>be me
>Born to physically disabled father and a mentally ill mother
>physically and emotionally abused by mother until puberty
>repeatedly threated with death by mother, knives to the throat and guns kind of shit
>exceptionally high intelligence despite childhood trauma
>quite popular in k-7. I enjoyed school for it kept me out of home
>grew tired of the millenials generation by 8th and subsequently distanced myself from typical social inclusion
>continued to develop my abilities within the maths, sciences and humanities
>health of father deteriorates. Required increasing care as time passed.
>After graduation, totally alienate myself from any and all high school relationships out of personal apathy.
>Begin college and continue academic success despite middling effort
>Decide to get my funk on and nail some thots. Proved for some fun times.
>Dissatisfied with own condition, took it upon myself to pursue an entirely objective existence. Live healthy, read vociferously, joined Nat Guard, completing school, acquired a wholesome white wife and intend on contributing to the white baby boom that will dominate the next generation
R8 no h8
AMA

that reminds me of Chum by Earl Sweatshirt

>basically been fat my entire life
>fat jokes to no end
>never in sports, extracurriculars
>have friends, but never talk to them really outside of school, besides on discord
>sleep everyday after school because i have nothing planned and no real hobbies
>never had a girlfriend, never went to prom, never kissed anyone
>always kinda popular in high school despite being fat and uninvolved because people think i'm funny and savage
>do well academically, planning on going to college next year

so pretty shitty but not as shitty as it could be

pls i dont want it

Be 24. No friends, last person to talk is Cassirer in local store. Have awful youth, only now i understand there was no person to look up to, parents was alcoholics. They never abuse me, still mental breaks and low life hardened me and kind of discouraged. Not even attempt to go to college, have some cash from hobby which is fixing stuff I found for cheap or in trash and sell it and do repairs as a eventual job. Can't buy stuff. Eat only rice/noodles for last 4 years, all moneys go to pay the bills. Couple of times capture wild animals and cooked it. Never had a woman.
And it feels ok. Have some zen mentality, all this shit not bother me. But it is not feels like living. I have urges to end my life just because it have no use to me and more so I don't think it would have.
Sorry for errors, its not my native language.

Lose some weight. You have it easy.

Same here I'm always alone, my neighbors hates me I'm always hear them talking shit about me

My neighbors likes me. I have a good reputation and polite, that's all good neighbors want. I can be pleasant to talk to.
I just do not like people and do not know how to make friends. Be alone was easy solution back then. Now it wasn't