7. Chase Utley (L) 2B
8. Yasiel Puig (R) RF
9. Clayton Kershaw (L) P

Gametime Forecast: 73°F • Clear • 0% PoP

Grandal is underrated

Again
Grandal is underrated and Molina is dumb to run on him

Slow night

well... guess this is how a thread looks when both teams playing have fans who actually enjoy the sport and actually show up at the games

im still here bby (;

lets get cozy

I was looking for this thread but I got bored.

I was angry about that missed call against fowler earlier

i just tuned in, not long ago, was watching hockey then caught a shower. plenty of baseball left, we can get back in this thing

g-go doyers

god cardinals are so aesthetic

very cozy doyers bathhouse

I loved seeing them and Blue Jays in my grandmas backyard in Missouri

yup. i live in a kind of rural-ish area near the Mississippi/Missouri confluence, and we've got heaps of both of them around here all day every day. very nice ambiance to have while looking outside, grilling, having a beer on the porch etc.

Holy shit lmao

OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY

Did Kershaw have flashbacks to the playoffs right there?

>1 run game in the ninth
>tying runner on base
>yasmani god of the passed ball grandal still at catcher

>kershit

smells like an all nighter boys

I prefer that to the alternative of Lynn taking the L for that great performance.

Espn has had extra innings in 3 of last 4 games broadcasted. Correct me if im wrong but that 3 man crew must be sick of it lol

Didn't even realize they had it. Thank god they didnt steal exclusive rights so you're forced to deal with their shit like they do for SNB

Seriously, it's probably one of the best games I've seen from le pitching chunkman.

>that lady saying that's rare for doyers fans not leaving by the 9th

heh nice bantz

Whats SNB?

Saturday Noon Blernsball

>putting in Kenley in a non-save situation

you done fucked up now Doyers

>save situation
Dont use Jansen

>non save situation
Put in Jansen

Huh if ONLY we knew what Jansen's role was so we could use that to our advantage. If doyers lose a really simple probLem is the culprit

king kersh and his endless legion of loyal lovers up to and including dave roberts just need to learn that he CANNOT finish a game cleanly... if they know what's good for them that is

Roberts knows what hes doing

lmao

take orders from the front office brehs

Holy shit

Ded Dodgers

REST IN PEASE LADS GOOD LUCK HITTING IN THE BOTTOM FRAME

kek fucking joc doing the whole peeking at puig and continuing to fake it because puig is probably actually hurt because he always is

Fucking puig

I wonder how many hits/runs/games his "defense" has cost the doyers

Shit man, I'm surprised they didn't put Kershaw back out there for the 10th. Pitch count wasn't extreme.

Double fatality

>doyers

P E D erson should be fine

trenbolone heals

Holy shit I thought we just watched Joc get Bump Bailey'd

>glove flies off

debes de irte patras

>Puig breaks a rib
Well...bye..

Remember angels in the outfield when the outfielders collide just to show how incompetent they are??

Every time it happens irl it looks real bad cus of that.

Look at the flag you dummy.

holy shit at what point do dodgers outfielder just refuse to go out there with pweeg knowing he doesn't understand english or baseball very well.

It's Pederson being a completely incompetent center fielder. Same shit almost happened with Bellinger earlier in the game

His defense is great though. The fuck are you on about?

Fuck yes Bowman. Made the side look silly

>Baez

welp goodnight

>Baez
Well, he's not Hatcher at least.

fuck you baez is mint

I don't watch either of these teams but I've seen lowlights of him making wild or stupid nonsensical throws, or not paying attention and not throwing at all. Not as bad as his baserunning though

He cut out the throws after the 2015 season. He still has his elite arm, athleticism, etc...

It's his bat that is the issue.

Happened to him early in his career, he overthrew the cutoff man a lot. Last two years he's been one of the best defensive RF in baseball

Randall "The guy drafted in front of Trout" Grichuk. Everytime I hear about this guy the local announcers always bring that up. Poor guy

Last number of my post is how many more innings will be played

his average and OBP to be more specific. he's got power for days

just 'cause you're in cali
people in STL don't even know who trout is, other than maybe some people would say he's the guy on pujol's team

is this Matt Bowman or did Kershaw come back out to the mound wearing a disguise?

>Kersh defecting and shutting down the team that blew his cgso

can't blame him to be honest

>ppl in stl dont know Trout

him and kershaw are the two biggest names in the sport. End of story

That's still Jeter and Big Papi

t. Midwester

Welp.......................

>the shitty of st louis

I love when weird shit like that happens because the gameday app just gives up and stops updating for like half an hour

GOING TO THE TWELFTH

how anyone can call this game "boreball" is beyond me. i'm over here sweating out of my seat lads

lel they prolly would've won if they sent him home

spic or methhead?

if it was the ploffs they would have, but if they did it now and he'd gotten out they'd be the laughing stock of media coverage for the next 20 hours

close, alcoholic

Nobody cares what people think from that shitty ass city

I meant city/team

pardon me, I'm trippin balls

I hope we see Eibner pitch

btw, I hope this game goes to 20 innings

Who is the Janetty?

que?

He hit Joc so hard he gave him down syndrome.

QUIT STRETCHIN THE FIELD

YOU'RE TIRED, BE MORE CAUTIOUS
>they can hear me, I swear

>weeee[etc]

Hopefully that means he forgets how to strikeout every game

If only they had a healthy Turner

>the shitty of the Angeles

>the ancient Mesopotamian mound of Sant Pooiues

ffs

so now I know how those east coast sports fans feel when their games are pushed to like 8PM EST to accomdate the western audiences.

it's the bomb

>those little kids having the time of their lives

>tfw i deeply regert not being shittyfaced on this lovely tuesday night

btw how is that crown apple, sounds like a lovely little number

They kept doing this to the Blues during the playoffs. 8pm starts and games ending at 11 during regulation

never had it

sounds awfuuuuuuuuuuuuul
>lllllll
bitch's brew, ya feel me??

These are the worst commentators I've ever listened to. A game going on after 9 innings is free baseball and these idiots want to shorten it because muh long games.

Fucking pussies

STL announcers are having a ball

sorry you live in classlessifornia

I can't wait for ESPN to just keel over and die

Which ones, ESPN?

They are always terrible

>not putting the kettle on in the mid eighth
and a like whik-sey to go with that

>tfw a cards fan in Chicago

I miss u FSMW

you, me, that guy, this dude
>everybody but the fags at Nimble Nigger Lips
>Hoes and Doe
>Michimp and Jeboon

They're gonna have to end this game soon. It's nearly 11pm here in Los Angeles. People have work tomorrow and kids have to sleep..maybe postpone the game.

Tfw watching in Spanish and these niggas encouraged me to put some coffee on

>they want the WBC runners on base rule
goddamnit fucking ESPN sucks ass now, bankruptcy when? Thank god they only get 1 playoff game even tho they shouldn't even have one to begin with

Tonly, how do you do... um...
Oh!..uh, get through the day?
yeah