What's that one wrong or illegal thing you always wanted to do but you never will, Sup Forums? Let's have a nice thread

What's that one wrong or illegal thing you always wanted to do but you never will, Sup Forums? Let's have a nice thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fritzl_case
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Invite a girl to my place, have consensual anal sex, and then cut her head of with a machete mid sex.

Like siberian movie but without the intro?

Use the wrong pronouns when speaking with someone in California.

kill my self

*A Serbian Film

headpat a loli

Post a new Andy sixx thrrad

Post another banana photograph

Marijuana

sexual intercourse

Eat

Be part of a club.

You pay a lot to get in.

You all agree to the weapons and rules.

You're on teams (or solo).

You kill each other.

Winner(s) get a shitload of money.

Fuck a 13 year old girl after she pissed and shit her jorts

EXACTLY! That scene is what really made me want to do it

I'd say have sex with a minor but I already did that so I guess just datura.

do a heist like oceans eleven

Murder. But slow tortuous murder. Like drag a potato peeler across someone's stomach and use pliers to pull out their nails. Then simply squeeze lemon juice across the wounds to see their reaction. I've also wanted to remove a finger or two. Depending on when I get bored I'd either hang them by their ankles until they die or put them in boat naked, bind them, cut up their stomach a bit and cover it with a mixture of honey, shit, and blood before pushing them to the center of the lake and let the bugs go at it. If it's a guy I kinda wanna slice open the dick eventually.

You sick degenerate

hang myself nude from an elementary school flagpole

insider trading

I was literally going to say the same exact thing; an Ocean's Eleven-style robbery that I could live off of for the rest of my life.

This

OP is a faggot

Decancer b/

MAKE b/ GREAT AGAIN!!!

I always wanted to play the role of the Mafia and waive my dick at the FBI and ask them if we exist yet.

Get married, have a daughter, have my wife die, and do all the sick shit I could to my growing child daughter possible, with no suspicion since I'm a grieving widower to the public eye

Damn. That was my idea too.

A shitload of money. No one is hurt. Go home and act a normal life knowing I'm loaded forever

Oh cali, just like south america. Spics, nigs and a few americans.

I know. It's kinda hot.

I was going to say "embezzle vast amounts of money from Putin, the Koch brothers, or similar rich and venal twats".

Me too brother, me too

I would love to stab someone in stomach till i can't anymore. Since i worked in my youth years as a butcher, i can tell it feeeeels good. But i wonder how will it feel to do it to a human... a living human.

Kill my ex's husband. I dont even know him, we haven't ever talked to each other (i ocasionally talk to her). But idk. I wouldnt do it of course. But my life would be different if he wasnt being born.

Why will you never smoke a weed my good friend

Eat a whole person
Minus the brain
Always wanted to taste human flesh

chop off your own toe, eat it.

shoot up a school? but "never do" is a little strong of words

>hang myself nude from an elementary school flagpole
that made me laugh

>Get married, have a daughter, have my wife die, and do all the sick shit I could to my growing child daughter possible

mfw, my wife is in on this from the get go of our relationship, wanted to breed loli's as our sex toys.

Life can be so much fun

Because in some countries there's no distinction made between different drugs and you get the same punishment for smoking a blunt than selling a truckload full of meth.

I doubt you will want to eat the intestines, pancreas and liver. Possibly pass on the lungs too. But other than that I get what you're saying.

Things that aren't real for $500, please, Alex.

Ive always wanted to fuck a 16 year old. It's not illegal in my state but it would be social suicide. I wouldn't know where to even start looking though.

Why the shit?
The rest makes sense though.

Be a coach for some shitty high school and have the girls crawl for your dick

Send moot a dick pic :3

>Things that aren't real for $500, please, Alex

If you think so
It's actually quiet easy to fly under the radar with this, just need a wife who's a kinky perv.
All needed knowledge and materials are openly available.
You only need to be consistent.
Fritzl got soft, that's why he failed.

That would make it illegal. In my state teacher/coach on student sex is considered rape.

>In my state teacher/coach on student sex is considered rape

Even if consensual?

Go to a 3rd world country, bring pregnant hottie home, have her give birth, send her home, keep the loli who doesn't legally exist as my basement sex toy and breeder for more lolis.

Statutory rape

Smoke a marijuanna cigarrette.

I always said I'd never cheat even though I wanted to. Then a freshly 18 yr old high school senior came along. I ended up cheating.

Fuck my teacher. Always fantasizing about going after class and shoving my dick up her ass

Split a tim tam
Insert banana

Walk down a street in an invincibility suit just shooting up everyone & thing, probably. Been a dream since I was young. All different cities and neighbourhoods too, ya know? See the world.

Graffiti

Own a firearm for home defense.
Australian laws suck.
The possibility is ruled out because you need a separate safe/compartment for ammo that opens with a different key hidden in a separate location.
Also no handguns.
My wife can't access the safe.

Drive 70mph in a 65mph zone.

why not cut off her head first X (jk JK) :O

nigga what thread you think you in?

Bruh that's a misdemeanor at worst in most states

>Fritzl
who? sounds like a nice story

go on a massacre/police standoff. Basically kill lots of people. Besides that I have always wanted to rape a attractive girl from the age of 14-17 while she wears leggings

you're fucked up in the head mate

>Go to a 3rd world country, bring pregnant hottie home, have her give birth, send her home, keep the loli who doesn't legally exist as my basement sex toy and breeder for more lolis

Who cares if she's hot. Lolis shouldn't get past age 16. You just snuff them after you bred your loli for more lolis

But you'd need to snuff you foreign loli-breeder in her home country after you kicked her back to the curb, to prevent her ratting you out to the cops.

drug, rape and impregnate my wife's teenage sisters

Although I’m not opposed to fucking a dead body but the idea of killing so quickly and wasting a body seemed fucking retarded

you'd be raping your own daughter

Fuck a child. I don't care much about the legality. It's just wrong, therefore something I'd never do. But I sure love the thought of making her my little bitch puppy.

who? sounds like a nice story
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fritzl_case

>you'd be raping your own daughter

That's the fun part. Feed her bovine fertility hormones to make her pregnant at age 10-12 (depending on her physique) with my next loli

It tastes a bit like pork but gamey. It’s not an ideal taste tbqh but if you’re doing it to feel powerful, it does the trick. Next I would say is elk

I found one on Tinder just sayin. It said 18 but her bio said "I'm actually 16". I IDed her since 16 is age of consent here. Afterwards I smashed.

Thank you!

>You just snuff them after you bred your loli for more lolis
And who cares for them then? I don't want to run an illegal daycare all by myself, I have shit to do when I'm not emptying my balls.
>need to snuff you foreign loli-breeder in her home country
Aren't you overthinking this a little? Besides, murder would be a whole lot harder to cover up than a child nobody has ever even seen her carry.

Please don’t let your sperm monsters escape captivity

He's obviously got a freezer full of sperm he's collected from sucking hobo dick. The man knows better than to be fucking mongoloid lolis.

Get to know/make sweet, sweet love to a wild tiger, or bear.

Something about a powerful female, built for a fight, submitting to me for a night of fun, just does it for me, and I don't know why.

I DO know I'm a sick fuck, and I wouldn't actually do anything given the chance, for multiple, blatantly obvious reasons.

Also know the anatomical impossibility with the tiger, so yeah.

Who fucking cares if they are monngoloid or not, they are cocksleeves, not people you need to put through an education.

So the mistake he made was not indoctrinating her as a toddler right?

Kill my ex girlfriend and her BF who use to be my friend before he decided he would break bro code.

>And who cares for them then?
Soundproof basement, or bury a freight container in your backyard, making neighbors believe you're just a nutty apocalypse prepper (people eat this shit up) then cage her up with non perishable food and water cooler.

> Aren't you overthinking this a little?
Not at all, Interpol has some interesting resources at disposal.

> murder would be a whole lot harder to cover up
Not in your mentioned 3rd world country. People die frequently there.
But she won't be able to rat you out to authorities.
Can't have loose ends

Jaywalking

Thanks, you took all the fun out of my fantasy, now I just want a normal family and die at 75.

>Who fucking cares if they are monngoloid or not, they are cocksleeves, not people you need to put through an education
This!

youre fucking stupid in almost all states it is a lifetime sex offender and if youre over 4 years difference of age starting at 5 years in jail (5-15 depending on age gap)

shoot up an animal testing facility and free the animals while Testure is playing.

I would like to engage in gloryhole bj. I know its risky, but its been a fantasy of mine for long time.

One time I came close, there was a video booth, with a button press curtain thing, and when I pressed the button, two guys where going at it in the other booth.

Call ICE on a spic family that has a young daughter, then when she come back home on the bus to nobody I'll drag her to my basement

>wrong or illegal
The law doesn't stop me from doing the things I want to do do, and I don't do things that I think are immoral.

The real question is why would you *want* to do these things?

So if some 18 year old college freshman decides to keep banging his 16 year old high school senior gf he's a pedo for life?

>So the mistake he made was not indoctrinating her as a toddler right?

Fritzl's mistake was that he let them live past a certain age.
He got soft.
He should've snuffed them and dispose of their bodies.
Cock-sleeves, remember?

Do you not understand what a conditional statement is?

I'm the gloryhole bj guy.

I would also, like to glue a cell phone to the ground, in a ghetto, and quarter or half dollar to the ground in a jewish area and record the results for posterity.

Enlighten us, why can't you fuck a tiger?

>Call ICE on a spic family that has a young daughter, then when she come back home on the bus to nobody I'll drag her to my basement

ICE will come back for that now missing daughter. Then your ass is grass.

user with the 3rd world country loli breeding hottie had the right idea.

>why would you *want* to do these things?

Because they're fun/feel good.

no they fall under the romeo and juliet laws (ie the 4 years age diff maximum i referenced)

This seems paradoxical to me, since psychopaths don't feel and you have to be a psychopath to do these things.