Forreal why are mapleniggers on Sup Forums so fucking autistic?

Forreal why are mapleniggers on Sup Forums so fucking autistic?
Like did someone hide mercury in that maple syrup they drink?

duyyyyyyyyy

Their flag is a leaf.
If that isn't proof of retardation, I don't know what is.

>Americans
>Relevant on Sup Forums

I don't even like maple syrup

aunt jemima all day

It's the briitish dominion autism syndrome
They are just trying too hard to look like Fagstralia

your welcome for 4cahn you britbong
>pic related its your town on a monday night

>britbongs
>relevant at all

t. Mahmud al-Britani

Something after the Trudeau election just broke them.

Leafposters used to slightly higher quality than burgers, I remember better days, but then DUDE WEED MAN Trudeau threads started coming around, then he was elected, and after then Canadians have been like the shittiest snarkiest most intentionally obtuse argumentative women you could imagine

Hey fellow Maple Niggers, I have a question.

Apparently we only have 15,000 people incarcerated in our prisons? Anyone work in the industry or know why that is? Seems like it should be higher because there's constantly stabbings around my area alone in Scarlem / GTA.

Is it because a tonne of them are in half-way houses so they aren't considered incarcerated?

Strangely, they didn't even get their dude weed out of the deal.

Maybe it's heroin.

Whenever you see an autistic Canadian post he is most likely a basement dwelling marijuana user from Vancouver.

Your country has twice as many mosques as mine though.

they get a slap on the wrist, ive seen some native out on bail after second degree mjrder charges

Yeah, you could also blow a UK-sized hole in it and nobody would notice.

wake me up fampai

Were always more relevant than your dying, hag, and prune of a queen.
Go back to sucking ahmeds muslim cock.

You're talking gibberish

All our buildings are made with asbestos and in the cities we still have a lot of lead pipes

That's still syrup you nigger. You're literally drinking corn syrup from a bottle.
At this rate canadians will trump us in obesity.

one state here is larger than your entire country, famalam, so i'm not sure how you thought that wouldn't backfire.
you're anonymous though, so we good desu.
there are some legit cool af canadian posters here every now and then, so let's not rustle their forest floor, ifyouknowwhatimsayinkek

Because Canadians, much like the British, have an inferiority complex when it comes to America. On a scale of nations, they're the beta orbiter that's always complains about chads within their echo chamber of other beta orbiters. They're like the /r9k/ of countries.

Oh they got lit alright.

BECAUSE ALL YOU DO IS SHITPOST ABOUT HIM I NEVER HEAR ABOUT TURD DOODOO OUTSIDE OF POL FUCK OFF

t. 3k+ mosques

Case in point

somebody put out this forest fire

If you put out the fire, it wins.

I DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THE STUPID FIRE ALBERTA IS MORE AMERICAN THAN CANADIAN THEYRE EVEN ALL CUTLETS THEY CAN ALL BURN THEYRE JUST A COLD DUBAI ALL THEY HAVE IS OIL

Why can't canada see this is the work of the jews?

If you burn the white house the Americans win ;)

Trudeau literally cucked.

99% of it is bait meant to stir everything up. 1% are actual fags who live in canada that got tossed up into the mix.
I for one enjoy the constant shiftlinging between Britain and her former colonies, and I think we're united in our hatred of the eternal beady eyed aryan and the turkish menace

We don't care we have a trillion more trees Toronto alone probably has more forests than all of England

>probably
Nice to see you made it out of bed at some point in your life

Criminals' freedom is more important than citizen's safety and the integrity of our cities.

Alberta is literally the shittiest province they just have oil and nothing else of any value even the people are Cucks who just beg to get raped by American nigger dicks.
Fuck off

Canada is the best country in North America not counting Trudeau,
prove me wrong
Protip: You can't

Oh, take off!

Be nice to Canada.
"She" is transitioning right now and hasn't worked up the courage to use the Ladies room to tinkle.

It's ok Tranada. After a quart of bourbon and a six pack, I think you look quite passable. You should totally go flirt with China.

Canada is 200 years and accomplished more than 90% of the world and we have the second biggest country on earth. Everyone else literally cannot compare with us

People talk an awful lot of shit about Alberta despite taking yearly handouts so their shit province can still exist.

>Bongs
>Relevent in the past 100 years

America is so obsessed with us it's pathetic, nobody in Canada thinks about you, nobody in Canada cares about you, in fact if every American dropped dead nobody would even notice.
All you guys can do is shitpost about us how we're brothers or how Canada loves America well we don't.

Those provinces are just as bad

Oh god are you a BCfag, hello Chung Li

Suck my left nut

No I'm not! British Columbia is the worst Anglo province in the country. It's almost equal to Quebec.
And no I'm not a fucking chink. If I were prime minister id introduce a 10 million dollar head tax for every chink and take their money and deport them! If anyone like the EU or UN has a problem with that they can kiss my leaf ass

Then turn off your computer

Considering Canada is almost entirely an export country and we export 80% of our goods to the US, I think we kind of are obsessed with them.

No americans are obsessed with us because they buy all our crap.

that anime fucking sucked. Nothing happened over the course of like ten episodes. Just two homos trying to get some faggy ass diary

But we'd have to go to the Costco in Richmond instead of the one in Bellingham

All your what crap?

>times I've seen a "Made In Canadia" sticker
>times I bought tourist maple syrup in literally a fucking leaf bottle

yeah really, I watched til like a few episodes before the end thinking it would get good at some point but it never did and I just got fed up. Still a good image though.

I have no idea what you're talking about
Mostly raw materials, minerals and lumber but we make a lot of other stuff half my closet is made in Canada

One cannot suck what doesn't exist.

Shut the fuck up this isn't Sup Forums
Nigger

Anime is garbage, it's pathetic you watch a show designed for virgin losers who get turned on seeing some zed cup pink haired girl in a thong

>half my closet is made in Canada

everything about Canada sucks. there is no collective culture or a sense of pride associated with canadian nationality. everyone bought into the multiculturalism lie. you're left feeling like you have no stake in society. I would never die defending this country's sovereignty.

white people are a minority in Toronto and the surrounding cities and this shit still hasn't dawned on them, and even if it did, it would be too late because of all the uneducated, unskilled, liberal voters that are being imported from 3rd world countries under the pretence of a growing economy and job market, yet this hasn't been the case for over a decade, and the advent of automation will make these series of bad decisions and governing failures a lesson to any countries that still have a chance.

I want off this fucking ride.

>guaranteed replies

Everyone has their own fetishes bro, don't judge.

>half my closet is made in Canada
You should just come out of there

>whiny newfag

Yes? I support my countries industry
>no culture
Stopped reading there, there is a culture if you alberta Cucks and Quebecucks left we could finally embrace our Anglo heritage

You're the centre of the gay rights movement

Can you imagine
To be the second biggest land mass and be owned by a fucking island

Can you imagine
That you've been less relevent in all of history then fucking poland

Can you imagine
Having no heritage, to be known only by the immigrated countries where you're from? Do you think a person in Canada is proud to be Canadian?

Can you imagine
Being so fucking retarded and obsessive that instead of better improving your own country 90% of canadians spend all of their time shit talking their neighbor despite being entirely relied upon him?

Canada seems to me to be a failed social experiment
Where they round up people who have absolutely nothing going for them and plopped them into a vast amount of resources just to see what would happen

And surprise, nothing
Nothing happens
While other large land masses become super powers of trade and resources
canadians instead spend their time wasting all of their money on feeling good and failed social policies

Why do you think canadians even shitpost?
They have nothing
They are nothing
This is all they have

This is Sup Forums

We have San Francisco, you have Toronto.

At least ours is warm.

>we could finally embrace our Anglo heritage
who? you and your small town in the middle of fucking no where? I'm sure small ethnically/culturally homogeneous communities are lovely, I wish I lived in one. But they don't matter as much as all the big cities that have been/are being forfeited to non-Canadians in the greater scale of Canada's prosperity.

Can you imagine
having the worlds largest army and being taken over by spics who just walk across the border

Can you imagine
The only thing relevant about you in the 21st century is that you still mutilate your dicks

Can you imagine
Having no heritage so all you can do is talk about where your great grandfather came from

Can you imagine
Being so retarded that you let niggers into your country

>not enjoying the cold
kill yourself my gardener

Warm weather is for niggers and other shitskins
I'm not an Anglo I'm a European (sadly), I live in Toronto when people talk about no culture I tell them to fuck off because this country is not their home.
I don't want you faggot Cucks here who hate this country, it's history, it's culture, it's heritage and it's customs. If I could deport every self hating canadian in this country I would even if it means id be the last Canadian on this planet it would be worth it.

They gave up the glorious ensign for.....

a leaf. Bunch of cunts.

>thread about canadians
>Let's shit talk america which has nothing to do with the discussion at hand to hide our own faults since everything in that current post is true and I have no way to counter any of the arguements

>expecting valid discussion on canadian faults and how to fix them from a country which practices fucking Keynesian economics and views republicans like devils

>17 posts by this ID

Go home retard

Dumb frog poster
>what is population differences

shhhh he's canadian

don't be mean

The Brits burnt it

You want me to talk about how I would fix this country? Ask what you want and I'll tell you how id fix it.