twitter.com/BiaggioAli1234/media
twitter.com/BiaggioAli1234/status/700177818500530176
instagram.com/p/VLJSgWPzJS/?taken-by=biaggioaliwalsh&hl=en
youtube.com/watch?v=igBFwS483Qk
youtu.be/CHR5Ly3TrwM?t=13s
instagram.com/p/SRo5pZvzJ2/?taken-by=biaggioaliwalsh&hl=en
youtube.com/watch?v=D7Ka40KovVo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A direct descendant of one of the greatest athlete is a Chad, who would have guessed?

1 more generation should get rid of those nigger genes.

Wait, wasn't this guy against "mixing"?

He has the look of a white grandfather with a black grand kid but in this situation its vice versa and really funny.

Yes, but his daughter and grand daughter couldn't resist white dick.

>Bishop Gorman
Holy shit I drive past that kid's school every day here in Vegas.

Also he's 16, he's not in college football.

COLONIZED
O
L
OLONIZED

yes which makes this all the funnier. his daughter married a white guy and this grandkid is the most succesful out of all his grandkids. His family legacy will be carried on by a white kid. If shit goes to plan this grandkid marries a white chick and in 100 years you will see pure blonde blue eye people accepting an award for their great great great great great grandfather at the BET awards ceremony.

KEKED
U
C
K
E
D

Bleached

Yep, he was extremly against it, which just makes it even more funnier.

youtu.be/oVpfcq4pV5U

Ali was just being a coon when he said all that stuff about race mixing

Im surprised he didn't get a white girl himself

BLEACHED

haaretz.com/jewish/news/1.723042
oy vey

He looks like he's 1/8 black. Chances are Muhammed Ali had some slave master blood in him.

Why is this kid whiter than me ? This is not acceptable

How is he being a coon? He didnt fuck a white woman which lead to him having white grandsons. He was pretty much against it and married a black woman and only had relationships with black women. His daughters couldnt resist selling out their father for some chad cock tho.

He's got a bit of the nigger nose on him.

>t. French born algerian.

I'm okay with his grandkid being White. Ali's genes deserve to live on as part of the master race

>yfw his daughter mixed with a white and Ali hated that

the grandson is furthering the destruction of his black genes by dating a white chick. the jews thought race mixing would destroy the white race.

twitter.com/BiaggioAli1234/media

twitter.com/BiaggioAli1234/status/700177818500530176

>declares white people to be his enemy
>45 years later

still looks like a black person to me

>ree racemixing

more like BLEACHED

proof that white goyim always win in the long run

As if to insult him, his daughter plopped out 2 white males.

>thinks that there will be blonde hair blue eyed people in 100 years

It was the death of him LOL

>thinks there will be jews to stop in 100 years

kek, you're right
he's just totally dead inside

I don't even hate Mohammad Ali but he deserved it for converting to Islam

>this is considered white in america

he seems like a nice kid

>race mixing works both ways

whoh'd a thunk it.

>Black guy has half black kid
>Half black kid has a quarter black kid
>quarter black kid has an 1/8th black kid

where do you think this is going.

DESU race mixing probably in the long run grows whites (as long as the offspring always get with whites)

I chuckled like a fag

it's weird because she looks pretty damn black

maybe even more black than ali himself did

If you mix a glass of water with a glass of mud, you get muddy water. If you keep adding glasses of water it only dilutes the mud, but never gets rid of it.

It's always women.
At least we got a Chad this time instead of a borderline neanderthal.

There are 2 billion+ black people in the world.
There are 600-700 million whites we'd be bred out.

He's a homosexual
100% my gaydar is right

Muhammad Ali's grandson is a white faggot, possibly a coal burner too.

He was actually like 1/4 potato if I recall correctly

typical racist retardation

take a class on genetics

it is possible for two half-blacks to create offspring that is 100% genetically white

instagram.com/p/VLJSgWPzJS/?taken-by=biaggioaliwalsh&hl=en
He speaks a bit like a homo.

Yeah but the majority of blacks don't live with the majority of whites

Hmmmm. That nose doesn't look very trustworthy.

Soon

They are going to love growing up together.

Considering all water comes from rivers, lakes, and oceans, with muddy bottoms in the first place it seems like a moot point to me.

Eventually the point comes where you're just being a stickler about ancient scraps of DNA and using the "we're all Africans originally" argument in a retarded way.

If you keep adding water it would get to the point where mud was millionths of the glass.

And thats not how breeding works, it would need to be a concentrated effort that whites need to have LOTS of kids and the offspring of Whites would have to ONLY be with whites in the future.

This coupled with some genocide and maybe forced sterilization could probably breed out the shitskins in a few generations.

But good luck with that in our current culture.

Mixed race is truly the master race
Also
"Trust in God"
Is he a Christian?
That would be just too funny

>this is larry nance
>looks pretty white
>his papa is pure niggest nigger
>mfw white people genes whipping out nigger genes

He was a real Muslim though. ISIS is fake Muslim Zionist mercenaries. You really cant compare the two

kek, that's some genetic lottery

RARE

youtube.com/watch?v=igBFwS483Qk

RIP hero, great man

BLEACHED
L
E
A
C
H
E
D

In Rome do as the Romans. He can be a "real" Muslim all he wants in the middle east but it's just divisive in the west

>whipping

nice pun

Kek, no.
The recessive traits were just pronounced.
The next generation won't look like that.

is this kid half nig?

exactly what I was thinking. Do you think that man would actually date a fucking nigger? Hell no, he's fucking blonde haired blue eyed.

Yeah see, that's why I say fuck it, let niggers fuck all the white women. We'll just have less niggers in the future because of it.

yes, his mother's maiden name was O'Grady

Did Muhammad Ali get cucked?

It's a shame really, if Ali was some SJW faggot it would be funny to see his descendants blanda'd up. But he was really based, so it's a shame to see this happen to him.

>race realist world champion boxer who opposes race mixing despite being mixed
>the only mildy attractive daughter of his gets whited and produces chad offspring

ISIS are te real Muslims.
They're following the fundamentals of Islam which is barbarianism laid forth by the mass-murdering pedo Muhammed and the koran.

>Hated race mxing with a passion
>Yet all his grandchildren could pass for white.
life really isnt fair

I guess bluebirds didn't really fly with bluebirds after all.
Genocide goes both ways, spooks.

Lol nah she just got knocked up by a chad

Race-mixing will destroy the black race. The reason Jews trace their lineage through the mother is because as long as you breed through the female member of a race, it will remain. As soon as white men start fucking black women, the white race dies. Fortunately, Jews are forcing black men to fuck white women which only results in the extermination of the blacks.

Same thing with gay marriage. Gays used to have secret lives and reproduce, now they're allowed to marry in public and no longer reproduce. So in a few generations homosexuality will once again disappear for the most part.

>The reason Jews trace their lineage through the mother is because as long as you breed through the female member of a race, it will remain.
No, they did it because they believe the womb must be Jewish for the baby to be Jewish.

>this is a 10/10 in Britain
topfuckingkek

mind = blown

the jews were the good guys all along

>straight couples can't give birth to gays

i know, right?

if ali couldn't discourage his DAUGHTERS with all the media on his side, what chance does the average Joe have?

Moahmmed ali belonged to the NOI, which is comsidered Fake Islam by most Muslims since they dont practice islam like ISIS.

Why is always a white (germanic ) girl the coal burner

Probably a quare
youtu.be/CHR5Ly3TrwM?t=13s

She has a bit of a foetal alcohol syndrome look about her

Holy shit. All that stuff Ali said against race mixing and he ends up with basically an almost white grandson. Damn thats fucked up.

instagram.com/p/SRo5pZvzJ2/?taken-by=biaggioaliwalsh&hl=en
Yeah, he's gay.

How many of a nig is this grandson?

Make you wish you were still a colony, right?

>Biaggio
>Ali
>Walsh
So we have Italian, Arab, and Irish/British? What the fuck is going on?

His mind was deteriorating by then, he was incapacitated.

Moral of the story: if you don't want your daughters to race mix, then don't be overtly racist because you'll just drive her into his arms.

WE

WUZ

BLACK N SHIEEET

Diversity

kek
youtube.com/watch?v=D7Ka40KovVo

This flag...is uncommon,,,

I'll add one more point to this; if you look at the millions of men who died protecting women, the races still endure. That is the reason why men protect women, not only because it allows their genetic strain to reproduce but also because their specific cultural and genetic lineage is always driven by the woman.

If we assumed "straight" to be 100% racially pure people who carry no gay genes (assuming that exists) then as long as they continue to reproduce, gay people will eventually appear. The reason they disappear is because homosexuality becomes accepted and they blend back into the genetic lineage of their successors.

Or do you believe homosexuality is a choice?

Doesn't that just affirm what I said? If you weren't born to a Jewish woman, you are not Jewish. It is a tradition based on this supposed "truth" (I don't claim this to be 100% correct or infallible, but merely a theory)

This happens to everyone whose parents are major against racemixing.

The more you warn your daughters to stay away, the more they want it.

absolutely

B L E A C H ED