Damn

Damn...

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/donald-says-controversy-over-his-tower-was-trumped-n397821
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So? Build a wall either way.

>I'm illiterate

> Bernie
Why anyone cares about him now? Why anyone cares about Trump either? Hillary is 100% winner, or not?

that really made me think

DAMN WOW REALLY MADE ME THINK IM NOW A CRUZMISSLE

Of course Sanders doesn't like illegals. He can't tax the shit out of them.

hillary has declared herself 100% winner since 2015 user. it seems to be working. who needs the democratic process after all when you can just hire the next oligarch in line.

True right-wingers would work for $3 an hour just to not have an open-border policy. Money is not the problem, you just don't want your wife and daughters being raped by immigrants.

Trump has to virtue signal to keep leftists from going apeshit and spamming Hitler accusations. Also, he has to try and get some negroid and spic votes, as well as moderates. Trump actually means to curb legal immigration as well. Trump also has policies of tariff increases, and new trade deals that will put US industry at an advantage, and stifle outsourcing.

Bernie, on the other hand, talks a big game but he's all for amnesty. He doesn't want to build a wall, either. I guess I can't blame him, since he lives in fucking Vermont, which is 95% white and 2,000 miles north of Mexico. Yankees just don't give a shit right now, and/or they actually think spics are good because they see leftist propaganda about them, but never actually experience them. He's going to increase gibsmedat programs for Mexicans also, encouraging even more of them to come here, and shit on native labor. Bernie is also in favor of more refugees from Muslim countries.

just look at Sanders' voting record:
>voted NO on building a fence along the Mexican border.
>voted NO on declaring English as the official language of the US government.
>voted NO on reducing welfare stipends for illegals
>voted NO on reporting illegal aliens who receive hospital treatment
>voted YES on continuing federal funds for declared "sanctuary cities"

Yeah, sounds like Bernie is another globalist marxist cuck, just like 90% of leftists.

it doesnt matter how illegal immigrants make our nation poorer because we all know that if you are white you dont understand what its like to be poot

Sanders is absolutely right here. Conservashits worship corporate masters who are fucking them in the ass with immigration every day.

>True right-wingers would work for $3 an hour just to not have an open-border policy.
You're right. And that's why they're cancer. The options before us are not:

1: Allow illegals to undercut wages and work for $1/hour

or

2: Force American citizens to work for $1/hour

I should also note that you personally are becoming identifiable, monkeyhue.

Have Bernie given any ideas on how to stop the illegal immigration from occurring?

OK, so Bernie agrees with Trump, fantastic.

Probably something radical like "enforce immigration law".

No he doesn't because Trumps a lying ass charlatan who makes money off of illegals.

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/donald-says-controversy-over-his-tower-was-trumped-n397821

holy fuck the taxmaster cometh

Oh boy... a contractor that Trump hired may have used illegal pollacks to do some demo work. That totally means Trump is BTFO.

Meanwhile, at Bernie's rallies, he promises paths to citizenship for all illegal immigrants which flies in the face of OP's unsourced quote.

Bernie is probably lesser evil but idiots here don't realize it

>Implying trump personally does the vetting and hiring for petty menial manual labor workers

literally the only time that that commie has been right about something.

Too bad Bernie's healthcare bill is a shitskin magnet.

>Probably something radical like "enforce immigration law".
All it takes is some asshat like Obama to get into office and then nullify immigration law with executive orders. That's why we need a wall--it's not subject to the whims of bleeding heart faggot politicians.

>Trump isn't responsible for his business ventures
>Yet should be praised for them
No. Trump is responsible for his businesses. Period. And he should be held accountable for being a raging hypocrite.

>A wall will work while law isn't being enforced
>American males are legit this fucking stupid now

You gave yourself away.

>A wall will work while law isn't being enforced
Yea, ask all of those Mongolians in China what they thought of the Qin Dynasty's immigration policy. Use some common sense. Do you think pregnant women will be able to climb a wall and plop out anchor babies?

>Stop disagreeing with me!!
Sorry, I keep forgetting I need to add trigger warnings here.

>The Great Wall of China was a success
American education.

Sanders needs a wall to keep people in.

>american education

american education

Trump speaks in simple terms so more people can understand what he's about, and its working great for him.

That's it! I am officially a HillDog now.