Pic related is a map of Earth's vegetation. Is Sup Forums satisfied with it?

Pic related is a map of Earth's vegetation. Is Sup Forums satisfied with it?

How dare you. Vegetation is clearly degenerate.
>delet this

now take picture of algae in the ocean

pretty sure india and the tip of south america is greener.

tfw: Europeans have stolen all of North Africa's vegetation

Definitely see a connection between the green areas having better civilizations and people.

>implying south american countries are better than Australia

>implying that isn't true :^)

>huehues
>better people

Yeah vegetation is fine at the moment;

If there is a significant more or less amount of vegetation the entire climate of the fucking planet changes.

NO SCIENCE ALLOWED SHITLORD

>vegetation in western greenland

is this some kind of joke?

Seems okay.

Vegetation is absolutely haram.

Why is Europe so perfect? Literally God's chosen land.

tfw Israel and Lebanon (Jew and Christian) are the only strips of green in the Middle East.

why cant north africans into trees?

the northeast of brazil is the worst part, and the less green, and 99% of all criminals in brazil that appear on liveleak and news immigrated from there, it was the part with most slaves, they racemixed with everything else there and fled to another parties of the country to ruin it
just look at what happened to São Paulo. Now it's still rich, but a violent shithole that you are very likely to be robbed by a gun with a gun even them being illegal here

>Implying that western Greenland doesn't have vegetation.

Go on Google Earth and look at the pictures m8. There aren't exactly trees but there's sure as hell vegetation.

I don't buy it

India doesn't match up with it's population density

I knew the patagonia was empty but damn

Alright, guess I was wrong.

I never realized Argentina was this empty

It's a desert. They tend to be sparsely populated.

Only reason we had the renaissance is because we distanced ourselves from your vampirc death cult. Christ-insanity came very close to destroying Europe... multiple times.

The Middle East just had a stronger form of Christianity (Islam). That and the Mongol Invasions that killed over half of the population there followed subsequently by the black death.. Entire regions were depopulated in the Middle East. Iran only recovered to pre Mongol population levels in the 1950's !!!

Before that the region lead the world, it was the cradle of civilization. Damascus was Ashrapanipal's library. Bagdad was the technological capital of the world.. So much lost.

Al-Hazan the greatest inventor of the ancient world, the father of optics and the pioneer who formed the basis of the scientific method. Only 20 of his 500 books survive. Some of his surgical methods are still in use today !!!
Sadly he was murdered by Salafist extremists who decided to make algebra (Arabic word) illegal.

Also it's harder for populations in resource sparse regions to recover as quickly. This is why Fertile Europe's population boomed where Middle Easterners population waned. less than 3% of the region's land is Arable (Farmable). Compare that to Europe where over 70% can be farmed.

Farming in a desert is labor intensive and has a lower yield. Hence the need for a larger lower class. Which is why societies there are more polarized with lighter skinned high IQ original inhabitants as a minority overseeing shit-skinned abbo/indian/nigger mongrel hordes

Argentina's one of those countries where one city may as well be the country in terms of population.

Come back to us Rhodesia!

>brazil
>siberia
>civilization
definately seeing a confirmation on your selective bias

I like the Falkland Islands most in Argentina

We're one big farm

how are any of the sub-saharan african countries (save a few exceptions) better than anything.

Fucking abos and their fucking fire stick farming.

>Come back to us Rhodesia
BBC amirite

>portugal is so poor that they stole our vegetation

Dont mind him, germanics are very stupid and ignorant

someone post that polandball comic about how evil europeans ruined africa

Haiti doesn't seem very accurate

Soon mein bruder soon :^)

Also Europe should've learnt from the middle East, ethnic homogeneity correlates closely with social cohesion which in turn correlates strongly with societal advancement (Functioning Social egalitarianism's many virtues) Population density also correlates with it but under diminishing returns.

Ethnically diverse populations are more tribalistic and less altruistic. This too undermined the Middle Eastern natives.

In other words The Abbo/Dravidian Indians and niggers fucked their society up with their chimp like behavior.

We need to learn from their mistakes, Lesser races are a cancer. They won't help Europe.
Accept the Middle Eastern old blood aristocracy, screen them effectively and shut out the rest.

This looks like an NVDI composite from MODIS, over several months. Might be from July onwards, where Indian forests don't glow that much.

Source: earth observation scientist who creates his on vegetation datasets from various satellites

What? I always get my most accurate data from Haiti.

I can tell from that pic that California is turning into Caliphornia.

>Vegans want to destroy this
explain yourselves greenskins

Also the Whole ME's inbred meme needs to die because it's bullshit misinformation.

Jews are far more inbred and look at them. The last of the ME old blood kept itself pure by inbreeding (Honestly can't blame them for it)
And they have high IQ's (Some tribes average IQ's of 115 but they're a minority in their own land now because niggers are r selected animals)

I'm sure vegans don't feed off broadleaf forests.

>desert areas don't have much vegetation
>non desert areas do

Looks good to me.

Deserts are spreading to Europe. Spain, Turkey and Southern Italy are well on their way to becoming deserts.

They're projected to be like Saudi Arabia in 300 years

Seeing some significant desertification in South Africa and the Horn compared to other parts of Sub Saharan Africa.

Was it always like that or is it a recent thing?

I'm surprised eastern Russia has so much vegetation, also
> North Africa

That's a laugh.

Where did all the Amazon go?

Being far too lazy to do any secondary research myself, does anyone have any data to hand that shows the correlation between C02 levels and amazonian deforestation. Can we blame "climate change" on subhuman brazilians?

There's a desert there. It's just the latitude for deserts. Compare to Australia and South America

Sahara desert is slowly spreading south, Google it :p

As the glaciers melt desertification will increase on account of atmospheric low pressure zones no longer being suppressed.

Deforestation shows up in NDVI/EVI timeseries or scene-to-scene comparisons, but not on a global composite map ..

Absolutely fucking not. Desserts are lame and degenerate.

The ancient Persians referred to their desert as Averos Arya, Which is a ancient Avestan (Oldest Indo-European language) for noble struggle.

They believed that the desert purified the human soul. This is partly why the Persians never resettled/colonized their more fertile conquered lands (It was considered that the struggles of the desert created them)

guys cuts trees illegally for the wood, i remember that i was taught that when i was very little in school and had to do a text about it
Amazonia is too big and we cant take care of everything, its also the less populated area of brazil and most of the people there are natives or fishers.

>Earth observation scientist who creates his on vegetation datasets from various satellites
And you get paid for that?

Quite a bit, actually - you'd be surprised. Can highly suggest a career in EO, there's too many jobs, actually, people are finding a hard time getting proper applicants.

>they know

delet this

No! We need more CO2 in the air to promote plant growth, and the subsequent oxygenthey produce.

>lame
>degenerate

deserts are the best desu senpai

but then the plants would grow and transform co2 in oxygen what would make plants and animals bigger and then giant spiders and cockroaches would exist again