Anybody here pursuing music to get laid?

Anybody here pursuing music to get laid?
Be honest

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0rQYcuVkWLg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

actually i channel my sexual energy into making music because i know i won't get laid

How do you do that?

jerk off into mouth

I punch music to get paid. Bussin Bussin Bussin #078 #PAULINA #THE-WARD

Some what yes but then i realized i just wanted genuine appreciation for my artistic vision

You will, you can't go full pop if you aren't handsome. We're all in the same boat as far as looks go.

absolutely pathetic

bump

I spent so much time thinking about this. We're in an interesting time regarding that topic.

I feel like you can get away with looking "interesting" these days, looking at all the popular ugly ass soundcloud rappers and such.
You just have to dress different af and be interesting.

Look at post malone, that dude ain't exactly handsome.

I've never made music that attracted pussy to begin with, but somehow making music helps me to get pussy.
It's like it doesn't even matter, in whatever phase I was in musically, I still managed to get something out of it other than soundcloud likes, and I'm no charmer by any means, I'm pretty ugly and autistic.
Women will fuck anything, including me, for some strange reason.

*blocks your path*

*takes a detour*

Point taken. Still not conventionally attractive tho. If he dressed like the autists here and wasn't popular it wouldn't work.

Make music about sex probably.

*stick it inside Pj's poocate, yes, my slim jim is inside*

vocaroo.com/i/s0rQYcuVkWLg

>I don't remember posting this

Honestly, yeah. Even if I didn't admit at the time 90% of the reason why I started was to get attention from the opposite sex.

And then I ended up getting kind of good at it and people like it and I feel really guilty now. Also I'm still a virgin so this basically entirely backfired.

Started as a DJ to get girls. Then liked expressing myself through music and started producing to emulate my favorite artists. It’s a lot more satisfy than trying to get flaky chicks. Think about being home producing Half the time when I’m on dates. Music will never let you down

I picked up an instrument because I'm terrible at self-expression through words or visual mediums

Hey turns out I'm pretty shit at music, too

OP is literally Matt Mondanile

I think I did that twice in high school, and even then it was just me saying "I think Blink 182 is alright."

hmmm

grills don't care about side chains and your max for live plugins that you had to email some korean dude for. They want to hear 4 chords on an acoustic guitar with cringe prose and das it. If you really want to get laid, just spend the extra time in a degree that'll make you stacks