While most Pixar and other animated movies cost about $100 million to make...

>While most Pixar and other animated movies cost about $100 million to make, Sausage Party only cost under $20 million to make.

fucking how?

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/news/sausage-party-animators-pay-dispute-922259
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hollywood_accounting
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It didn't actually look good. Like Toy Story 1.

>A hero will rise
>When we are facing elections
>It's a movie about "people" protecting themselves from elites and foreigners, they fight them to make them run away
>mfw it was a movie about Trump all along

It looked like shit man.

when you don't notice the cheap animation and assets

how do they make such great profit from the iPhone. Massively underpaid Asian workers.

It was about atheism you fucking Sup Forumstard

They didn't have to pay writers.

>DUDE TALKING FOOD LMAO
>DUDE THERE IS NO GOD LMAO

because every time disney makes a movie they almost reconstruct their entire rendering system again from scratch

it's really just an excuse to give someone something to do to inflate costs and create jobs for people who aren't really needed

i got a boner at the end
what
the fuck is wrong with me

there was a bunch of shit about underpaid/unpaid forced OT/etc for working conditions of the animators. it also looks liek shit.

>candidate for all the conservative protestants and catholics
>metaphor about how religion is bullshit

heh. Cucked.

Well they obviously didn't spend any money on important things like jokes or a decent script.

>why is it cheaper to make shit than non-shit?
Truly an enigma.

>paying for jokes
Nigga I make jokes for free.

By making it look like an animation senior project

>every time disney makes a movie they almost reconstruct their entire rendering system again from scratch

They really should stop doing that. I mean just look a Big Hero 6, a B-movie by Disney's standards, not say Frozen or Toy Story level.

>To create San Fransokyo as a detailed digital simulation of an entire city, Disney purchased the actual assessor data for the entire city and county of San Francisco.[59] The final city contains over 83,000 buildings and 100,000 vehicles.[59]

>A software program called Denizen was used to create over 700 distinctive characters[59] that populate the city.[64] Another one named Bonzai was responsible for the creation of the city's 250,000 trees,[65] while a new rendering system called Hyperion offered new illumination possibilities, like light shining through a translucent object (e.g. Baymax's vinyl covering).[66] Pixar's RenderMan was considered as a "Plan B" for the film's rendering, if Hyperion was not able to meet production deadlines.[8]

> RenderMan was considered as a "Plan B"

No plot

It looks like fucking shit. That's how

It's pretty easy. Just make your animation team work around the clock like they're slaves and then fire half of them without paying them.

hollywoodreporter.com/news/sausage-party-animators-pay-dispute-922259

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hollywood_accounting

I was wondering when someone would post this

pleb taste

This is really old news- everybody ITT probably already knew it, but were intentionally shitposting just to fuck with OP for trying to start a fight.

Me? I took the bait.

The moment I heard about it I knew it would be bad.
But god is it worse than even your lowest expectations