twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Still here

No. Is 8am.

claimed

2 am here

11:30pm here.

mfw

(Green)
Maybe. Or maybe I'm just saying very obvious things that shouldn't even be questioned in the first place because they are so obvious. So why don't I understand these obvious things? Does that make me stupid for not seeing what is so obvious to everyone else? I don't think I'm stupid, but at the same time I can't really judge my own knowledge.

(Superhero)
(I don't know what to call you so I shall call you "Superhero" for now because of our current conversation. Unless I have reasons to call you something else.) Well then I guess I could be a sidekick. That doesn't sound too bad. Maybe one day I could learn how to be a superhero.

(Someone)
I see. That makes me feel bad in a way, because I don't want to manipulate your thoughts of me and make you perceive me as something that I really never was, yet at the same time I don't really mind how you choose to perceive me. Everyone perceives things differently and in their own ways. There really is no right or wrong way to look at something. That something can mean everything or it can mean nothing.

Well why don't you think on something complex?

it's pretty quiet rn

cute

forever forgetting

...Because I start to go insane and see things that were never there to begin with. I hurt myself sometimes. I don't want to hurt myself.

>literally everyone ITT

Ayyy, this person is from future.

Superhero is good, that's good I hope you step-up to your own and become a wonderful super hero

I see. Can you give an example or would you rather not?
Not an impressive feat since everyone in your area is doing it too.

hi welcome to Sup Forums

I like how she takes care of Rock

Claiming best girl.

Hello everyone how are you?

Sitting. Yourself?

Manipulating things for the betterment of yourself is something that all humans inherently do. Don't feel bad about it.

Keeping the bad thoughts out of mind and the depression at bay which I shouldnt had really said but fuck it I feel better and you?

Claiming best girl. A happy hana is best hana.

Oh. I hope you do. Probably about to shower.

Claim

Thats nice showers are comfy and wet

yeah. Stay in there all night if the heat wouldn't run out

good night everyone, im off. sweet dreams and such

I don't know if I will ever be a superhero. I can't be perfect, and I think that a superhero in your sense would have to uphold a specific standard and be perfect at maintaining that standard. I think I could reach that standard, but I don't think I could maintain it perfectly.

I think I'm a time traveler. I see things that convince me I have done so and want to lead me towards the path to eventually start a project to achieve time travel. I also think that I am constantly being watched. I used to have a theory that someone I used to know had killed themselves and possessed another life form and has been watching me from them. None of this is real, yet if I think too hard on it, I delude myself into seeing things that aren't there. I make connections to things that never existed. I end up hurting myself. These aren't good thoughts, and it is why I don't want to think too much sometimes. Am I crazy for thinking these things? I know they aren't real, but why do I think these things? They hurt to think about. It makes me not want to think.

It is why I think I'm selfish. Everyone is selfish, but I don't really see others as that. Even if everyone really is selfish, I don't really mind it either. I just don't like it when I'm selfish though... I don't want someone to think about me and manipulate their thinking. I want them to think for themselves.

I wouldn't want to drown so for a while is good I guess
Ni ni hehe

There is a word for that but I forget what it is. Its pretty much drawing lines where none really are but you don't have the knowledge to really say its fake. It does make you paranoid which sucks. There is no easy way out of it purps. Im sorry.
It is very comfy

Cute

Well I'm glad your able to feel that comfyness for yourself tomo *hugs*

still playing stellaris?
hi

Me too *hugs*

There actually is an easy way out. If I don't think about it, it doesn't exist. If it doesn't exist, then I can't give it power and believe it. If I don't believe any of it, then I can't be paranoid. Only when I think about it is when it starts to exist, and then I consider it, and then it makes me paranoid. You can't be paranoid if you don't think about the things that make you paranoid in the first place.

No. I stopped playing.

up to anything now?

Well can't you be paranoid because it will still be in the back of your head somewhere?

Not really, just watching youtube.

Post more cutes

hope it's fun

youtube.com/watch?v=-sUVNqNSo5M

cute butt

runnin' through the 6 with me...

Well, if it is in the back of your head then that means you are still thinking about it. Now that you mention it, I am paranoid now because I am thinking about these thoughts. However, if you know that you have these thoughts, you can't give them power. You can't give in to them. Unless you want to go crazy and be paranoid, then there really isn't anything stopping you. Then again, everything is a matter of perception in my opinion. Everyone has their own opinion.

looks fun

my*
god im too tired for this

It's a good channel, but that Fantasy Strike feels like it'd be pretty boring fighting game.

I like you. You say a lot of interesting things in a good way.
Spike! Sleep!

Hey Spike. Did you end up playing Virtue's Last Reward?

Y-You too...

Cute. What kinda place do you live in? Warm cold? That kinda thing.

Im playing me some FF8. Grinding shit for final weapons before disc 1 is over.

No worries cobber, I'm grinding in Destiny 2 at the moment

>Destiny 2
>still

It's still Destiny goddamnit

Why do people hate Haruhi so much? More insightful comment would be welcomed.

is a fake suicide really not enough

But the bullshit though

OKAY I'm here for the monthly event

I don't really know. The seasons are pretty fierce where I am. Summers can be extremely hot while the winters can be extremely cold.

I forgot to make this post. Fuck me...

Fucking A

But... bullshit...

Rory I wasted so many hours of my life into this game, I cannot let it be for not

Ah I see. What sort of terrain? No worries I'm slow too atm

Mai Waifu is OC

But you see, its still bullshit.

here's a waifu that everyone loves but no one will go to

evening waifus

Morning.

Talk to each other.

I feel better now

hi

Sure.

How was your day?

Cute pic, how you doing today?

I'd rather not say... I'm sorry. I'm also sorry for the slow reply. I'm trying to do something at the moment.

No worries purps on both of those. Whatcha up to purps?

Looking for "me"

How are you going about it tonight?

Thought you would. But still. Bullshit.

It is bullshit, we STILL don't have 6v6

By talking to myself. Myself might be able to tell me where "me" is.