Pic related is the Hubble Ultra Deep Field. This image contains approximately 10,000 galaxies...

Pic related is the Hubble Ultra Deep Field. This image contains approximately 10,000 galaxies, each one containing hundreds of billions of stars. It represents a tiny fraction of the sky, equal to a 1mm square of paper held at arm's length.

Godtards believe all of this was zapped up by an invisible magic floating faggot in the sky. Let's all point and laugh at them.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=cN9qtDx0KsU
youtu.be/NTmk0Pqk6hs
youtu.be/UzX8g11cWrQ?t=660
m.youtube.com/watch?v=R8b5UTLx91o
m.youtube.com/watch?v=W1_KEVaCyaA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I prefer the approach of attempting to educate people on whatever and then if they still act retarded I just make sure to ignore/avoid them whenever possible.

Also there are the retards who say God exists outside of time and space. It is literally made up. God like that is irrelevant to us and we are irrelevant to him. The only logical position is gnostic atheism.

the universe aint got no bizness being so big

Correct. And if it did exist outside of time and space, how would anyone on planet earth know of its existence?

it's a fucking size queen for sure

>Godtards believe all of this was zapped up by an invisible magic floating faggot in the sky.
Prove they're wrong.

I don't need to. They made the invisible magic floating faggot claim. Burden of proof is on them.

I read the first paragraph and thought
>hmmm
Then i read part of the second one and thought
>here we fucking go. Another rick and morty retard talking about secularism like it really matters.

/thread

And God made them so technically it's God's fault that they make claims

I'll prove you wrong with one video
m.youtube.com/watch?v=cN9qtDx0KsU
Refute that, protip: you can't

Buttshattered godtards shouting at facts. You are the clowns we are laughing at.

Nah.
youtu.be/NTmk0Pqk6hs

I'm trying not to say that this deity could exist, but I'm not trying to say it does either. Most probably, it we're trying to say that we were made by a god-like entity, they let us go on our own path long ago, so we're of no importance to it.

Kys

Assume any harder and you might blow an aneurysm. If you're laughing at something its a made up picture in your own head created for your convenience, not unlike god.

>Channeling God's plan this hard

Fine tuning argument is an example of confirmation bias or convenience sampling. We simply don't have other instances of the universe to compare this iteration to. The other arguments are good.

It's all mythology. Ancient Greeks and Romans had numerous gods, then a couple of books came along saying there was one. It's the oldest and most successful business in history, don't let the whores trick you in saying they're in the oldest profession.

2000 years ago there was a jew who could do magic
when it died it came back to life and flew away into the sky
the invisible flying jew is still up there watching everything you do
he cant talk though so I have to talk for him and tell you what to do
better listen or else you go to a magical torture dimension for ALL ETERNITY!! HAHA

Must be Santa's bro. Keeps a naughty list too!

And the profits depend entirely on the cowardice, stupidity, ignorance and self-importance of godtards. And they never disappoint the scammers in the religion business

Which god?

Which god made them?

christfags actually believe this. Just imagine being that stupid.

skip to 11:00 and learn something.

youtu.be/UzX8g11cWrQ?t=660

I tried to tell my wife we should toss coins or throw darts as to the religion we tell each of our kids. Multicultural families are in nowadays

Bible isn't the word of god proven
m.youtube.com/watch?v=R8b5UTLx91o
John chapter 7 verse 53

Says the guy who has no proof of the big bang ever having happened to say nothing of the magical amino acid that created life or the never to ever be proven evolution. For the big bang to be real you'd have to provide us with as it happened evidence. That is, you'd have to show us the plateau of the nothingness that was, then you'd have to show us the purported singularity popping into existence, then you'd have to show us, scientifically that is with observations, test and recreations, exactly how said singularity had the wherewithal to self create and expand just fast enough to overcome its own gravity. Then, you'd have to show us scientifically as to how this stuff managed to create dark matter because it figured out it was flying apart and then you'd have to show us scientifically the conflagration as protons and antiprotons battled for supremacy. Then, you'd have to show us the protons creating dark energy which compelled all this stuff to expand at impossibly fast speeds. And then, you'd have to show us the early earth, and amino acids self creating and that's as it happened. You cannot use Stanley Miller because he was a thinking, purposeful, scientist with several degrees. He also had commonalities and networks and every conceivable technological contrivance up until the mid to late fifties. For if you were to claim Miller recreated conditions for abiogenesis, I will retort with, Who is represented by Miller?
To say nothing of your even more impossible Belief that random bumping care of Brownian motion chose consecutively only left handed molecules billions of times and then went on to write the most SOPHISTICATED purposeful code ever written, DNA. Especially when as humans we need every contrivance at our heed and call, not to mention and exceptional understanding of the complex to even begin studying DNA.
And don't get me started about the never have been proven evolution. INB4 , you observe allele frequency

You're all over thinking this. What do you get the one that has everything? Love and worship. All of his creation became boring to him. So he created us. Now stfu. /Thread

@3:50

Bible quotes? Laughing at you champ

At the very least, you sad atheist, you have no recourse but to admit we were made by being or beings at the very least more purposeful and capable than we are.

> consecutively only left handed molecules billions of times and then went on to write the most SOPHISTICATED purposeful code ever written, DNA

So God created DNA, right before he went on to author the Bible

Ezekiel 4:12 And thou shalt eat it as barley cakes, and thou shalt bake it with dung that cometh out of man, in their sight.

You cannot have true devotion and love without free will. With free will come a bunch of A holes

Which God is it you subscribe to? How do you know you've chosen the correct book?

Because everyone loves to be "educated" by some faggot with an opinion

its the whole fucking thing with God
We believe in Him. There are a few facts that support it. GET IT. BELIEVE.

They imagined it and that makes it possible

Prophecy and symbolism is lost on you. So it's best your kjind Stick to your trap threads

>beings
nope. not even that. still laughing.

All of this unexplained wonder and beauty in our universe, yet you find it inconceivable that someone would possibly have a different outlook than you, and for some reason that makes them unintelligent.

That, my friends, is ignorance in its truest form.

What is that prophesying? It reads like an instruction to me. Judging by your post though english is lost on you

WAAA My book said something stupid. It's symbolic/out of context

The magic flying jew is going to FUCK you up for saying his book is symbolic when he clearly told you to eat shit. Get busy boy

At the very least, you horribly deceived atheist, you have no recourse---or said another way, you don't have a snow ball's chance in a furnace, to even think to say nothingness created all this. So say God the Bible God or what have you; Because at the very least we were made by a being who is at least our superior in every way.

Your life is cold, lonely and full of hate.

>We believe in Him
which one do you believe in? thousands have been manufactured.

Spotted the alawite

lol faggot if Ezekiel 4 is not literal recipes then why is this made

Your projection is irrelevant and your god remains fake.

Give it a rest, Faggot.

BEHOLD the great cosmic fedora.

You can laugh all you want, you impossibly foolish human being, you cannot and will never ever show us actual proofs of your god, the big bang or its version of the Messiah, abiogenesis or its prophet(s), evolution. And you never will. To think you idiots actually believe that DNA self created when our best and brightest with the most sophisticated technology imaginable are still unable and eemains to this day,INCAPABLE OF Creating DNA, to say nothing of life. You people are insane!

asses continue to detonate. topkeks.

wearing a fedora is still not as dumb as believing in a magic flying jewish santa and reposting reddit memes from 2 years ago

3:20
You're wrong

An Intelligence is lost on you! You people has been allowed for far too long a voice especially when you should have been forcefully silenced long ago! Your time is almost up. You will be silenced. Prepare yourselves.

I offer an alternative
Instead of god Vs random science
How about the universe is aware and created it self?

Give it a rest, Faggot.

Why should I? Its just now getting funny I mean look at this shit

>*Tips fedora*
You must be feeling very euphoric right now.

Give it a faggot, rest.

>say literally nothing about god, gods, ect
HURRRRRR DURRRR LIEK UR GOD IS FAKE IM SO SMERT

>weapons-grade strawmanning
I am humble enough to acknowledge that there are things we do not yet know.

You choose to barrack for an invisible magic floating faggot in the sky rather than humbly admitting that there are things that you do not yet know.

This is why we are laughing at you.

santa/tooth fairy/god/easter bunny

choose your favourite derp

if you don't believe in the magic invisible flying jew, not only do you go to the magic torture dimension forever, you also wear funny hats!

How much does it cost to replace the wheels on your adult heelys?

so instead of making up gods we make up other shit? how about not making up shit?

Again, I will not speak of the benefits of God's word with someone who believes that random bumping wrote DNA. Information that surpasses windows 10 in complexities and purpisefulness, windows10, 43 million plus lines of code,Human DNA, well over 3 billion tiers of code. Win10, thousands of writers and maintainers. Human DNA? Brownian Motion. You people are insane!

>*tips fedora while puffing a vape*
Not even religious but if you ignore the cultural and traditional legacy of religion you're just a another neck beard faggot following Dawkins like the pope.
M'sir

the blasting continues. poor old godtards.

SOMEONE DISPROVE THIS
3:20

another butt shattered. fuck I'm good

must suck to be a virgin

which god?

How about stop being an idiot. You penned your reciprocation. So since nothingness is so provident, let it respond for you. Surely if it wrote DNA it can respond for you.

So long as there is an intelligence involved.

There are no men of straw here, you laughable atheist. The actual probability that is against the big bang and abiogenesis and evolution, for each of them is 10 and a 100 zeroes against. You people have no chance.

lmao u guys who think god isnt real clearly didn't read the bible like duh its all there morons

y'need some jesus son

> Not even religious but if you ignore the cultural and traditional legacy of religion you're just a another neck beard faggot following Dawkins like the pope.

Oh no, does that mean we can't hang out? :(

> tips soap bottle

>i-i'm not religious guise! toppest keks.

>culture is religion
Y-you too

>ITT massive edgelord faggot that doesn’t know the first thing about atheism

>y'need some horus son

FTFY

Why can't atheists even answer direct questions?

Human DNA remains the most purposeful code ever. No one can disprove Anything unless they can show us Brownian motion write Windows 10.
At the very least you have no other choice but to admit we were made by Some one Superior to us. For our best scientist continues to fail. But you're of the mind, Random Bumping had the wherewithal to write DNA? Don't you dare think you're winning this argument. You've lost!

and another ass detonates! It's like a war zone in here.

So as long as intelligence is invited into the conversation

>Oh no, does that mean we can't hang out? :(
Your friends probably wouldn't let us. Not part of the same club.

If you don't believe in the creator of the universe writing a book about poop, then you're an atheist and hats

Malachi 2:3

Behold, I will corrupt your seed, and spread dung upon your faces, even the dung of your solemn feasts; and one shall take you away with it.

>Brownian motion
pic related
>we were made by Some one Superior
Hilarious use of caps there mate

Why are atheists so terrified of disclosing the cost of replacing the wheels on their adult heelys?

Do you think that people don’t know that god is a placeholder for the things we don’t understand yet?

which people?

I don't know what a herly is but here's some other cool stuff

Anyone that isn’t completely brainwashed by any given religion

You must get a lot of pussy

great desktop background

Intelligence cannot be created without intelligence. Whether that be God, some kid playing this simulation/video game, micro-genius-organisms, I will never stop believing something created.

I don't care what's possible given an infinite amount of time, the fact is, people believe we intelligent human beings were created randomly in less than how many billions of years? Get real. The sheer complexity of life in even the simplest organisms is enough to make your jaw drop. Then you have something like the Human. It was designed. There's no chance all the parts work together by luck. The eyes, the mouth, the stomach, the digestion, the reproduction. It is a complex system of sense. It can't just randomly come together.

Believing in something smarter than you is a hard red pill to swallow, but after being a computer programmer for years I absolutely cannot deny the existence of a programmer(s) of us.

Having an understanding are very different things.

I must say Mr Log, you are persistent with this meme. I am impressed.

Exactly!

That sentence is gibberish, what verse is it? Or did you read the bible so long you're permanently stuck writing gibberish?