Chastity thread?

Chastity thread?

I've been locked since January 2016 (>2 years woohoo!) keeping cage on at all times, in shower etc, cleaning is fine, don't worry.

(pic me)

would you suck a greasy log of shit out of andy sixx's asshole?

Aint this hard? Permanent state of arousement?

the first like... oh I don't know, few weeks? first couple months? it gets easier. sometimes I beg the person "in control" but it doesn't really get me anywhere - I just masturbate via anal anwyway

Do you cross dress as well?

who is your keeper?

Dubs and. Trips, nice :D

I used to quite a bit more than I do now - now I don't really at all

friend I met on runescape - she started off an innocent girl wanting nothing to do with my cage then turned into.. well, a cruel excitable monster. we just use discord now, nothing irl - different countries

*checked

How come you like it? Do you like seeing yourself in Lingerie or is it just kink?

I don't really now but at the time I guess it was nice feeling extra feminine

Kinda know this, i like to cross dress and stop masturbating for some time, but chastity is a real big commitment :( is it worth it?

butt pic because why not

I look fat as FUCK here

Is there any bad side effects to this?

me

i'm pretty sure your dick is much smaller for a while then goes back to normal. probably some level of erection strength decline which may or may not go back to normal, those are merely logic based assumptions though

also i have to sit down to pee, and on the rare occasion that a girl throws herself at me when i'm out obviously i can't do anything about it in terms of my cock

cute!! really small

you can buy suppppeeeerrr cheap cages that aren't too bad to test it with

before I bought the one I currently have, I paid like $16 for one that worked well but wasn't made to last, it sealed the desire for me and I was safely able to invest in a proper cage knowing I'd get my moneys worth

Sadly the cheap ones seem to be too small :-(

thx :-)

Do you buy yours in person? Do they laugh?

haha no wtf I ordered them online

I've only bought 2 - the cheap test one then the good one, I've asked in person at a sex store once but the cute girl at the desk said they didn't have any in stock, then I asked her where the biggest butt plugs were

you just have to not be a pussy