This GITS teaser that came out looks very odd, i think it has to do with:

This GITS teaser that came out looks very odd, i think it has to do with:

>sense of scale all fucked up
>HORRID light work on scar-jo
>scar-jo's IM ACTING face and past-prime body (a robot/cyborg shouldnt be chubby baka)
>very uninteresting color work

So i went and tried to fix all that. Even took the jew out of her too. This is a movie i would watch now. Opinions?

pic related is doctored picture.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z2E8fQ59xvA´
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/irregardless
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irregardless
en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/irregardless
youtube.com/watch?v=aYmrIvIgt3g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

pic related is original film still.

trailers have outdated post-processing and visual effects, you're wasting your time m8

youtube.com/watch?v=Z2E8fQ59xvA´

Besides the first teasers and those shots where Scarlett is predominant, I'm really liking this. Especially liking the scene with the walking geisha and the last one with all the monks in a circle.

I might be moving from sceptical to hyped.

I'm pretty sure its going to be like the remake of total recall where the atmosphere is the only good thing

Wouldn't surprise me. But good atmosphere is better than nothing good at all. Right?

...right?

This seems to be the case more and more lately.

My hopes were never high for this shit to begin with though but I'm not ready to drop it based on that just yet.

The rest of the teasers have actually been quite interesting for the most part.

wtf, she's WEARING a camouflage leotard?

HAHAHAHAHAH

Just like she did in the animated movie

The suit I can live with, but the fact she looks remotely "emotional" doesn't work, the Major is disconnected from the feelings that make her human, she should just look blank-faced.

The background looks too futuristic and polished, the city in the original is a husk, a shell that people inhabit just because it's still standing.

>the Major is disconnected from the feelings that make her human, she should just look blank-faced.
That's just one version of the Major though. This isn't a straight remake of the Oshii movie, it's an adaptation of the Kuze story from 2nd Gig with elements taken from the movie and SAC.

>people judging this trailer based on what they saw in their weeb trash

Did any of you consider the possibility that the studio, and normies, and reviewers don't care how closely this movie resembles the poorly drawn Chinese cartoon series it's based on? The only thing that matters if it resembles it enough for normies, it can capitalize on the brand, and a movie is made at all. So recognize that while these criticisms might be valid for fans of the show, it's not valid for the intended audience of the movie. I'm surprised this movie was made at all and would not be surprised if it bombed. Consider how poorly the recent Star Trek movie did. Certainly, this IP isn't stronger than Star Trek, and I doubt it is with the star power of Johansson, (though it will probably help).

she was naked in the anime movie, why would she need an outfit?

the thermoptics were built into the body, unlike the guy who had to have the coat

Oh, well I've only seen the first movie, need to watch the rest, might go and watch whatever one was released next while I have the time.

>she was naked in the anime movie, why would she need an outfit?

Go back and look at it, she wore a seethrough skintight outfit.

It looks bad irregardless tbqh

>she isn't naked so it sux
Are americans really this plebeian?

HesRightYouKnow.png

The first movie is really the only good one. The source material is pretty bad actually.

>irregardless
just use the word regardless user, irregardless makes you sound stupid

This could've been kino t b h, but Scarlett Johansson is in it, so it will be Avengers-tier pleb thrash

>Irregardless

Just end yourself, mate

Why does she wear that stupid suit?

Couldn't they even do nudity? Way to ruin the source material, that costume looks retarded.

>every stupid cunt saying she was naked and never wore a suit

Stop pretending you actually give a shit about Ghost in the Shell.

just like posting weebshit

>complain about weebshit
>posts on Sup Forums

I thought that was a pretty interesting teaser. If nothing else, at least the way it's presented indicates they aren't just going for action and atmosphere and suspense might play a big role.

I find that a bit encouraging, although not to the point of optimism about the movie in general.

that wasnt predictable at all you dumb weeb

Asukafags plz go. Misatofags plz post

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/irregardless
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irregardless
en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/irregardless
retards

why not all four?

mayafags can go elsewhere

>nu-weeb

>Le she wore a suit in the animation!!!

She basically wore a plastic bag, not a "ROFL- so FUTURISTIC CYBORG" - hollywood suit.
stop using that argument.

>Rei

why is he throwing up yellow stuff

1 down, 129599 to go.

>en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/irregardless
>"Usage: Irregardless means the same as regardless, but the negative prefix ir- merely duplicates the suffix -less, and is unnecessary. The word dates back to the 19th century, but is ***regarded as incorrect*** in standard English"

Fucking dunderhead

This isn't even correct. Nu-weebs complain about sexism and attempt to coopt anime with western values and feminism

he was visited by teh rei

>well we need her in a robot suit so people know clearly she is a robot, plus age rating
>Also why is the original behind an old building? This is the future we need to make sure people see future buildings, but not too future cause that weirds people out
>We also need to be able to sell this as strong female action star, have her do the action woman scowl and big striding walk
They do show off more GITS like stuff here , but I get the impression it is them seeing the elements but not seeing why they are a certain way

The fact it exists at all is worth celebrating!

so shes not going to be nude it this? what the fuck?

Movie looks like shit. Only good part of this is the racial rage people are having over a cyberhuman being white. Also, ScarJo looks more like Major than Rinko Kikuchi (Only jap actress people can come up with)

This is going to SUCK!

the potion was too strong for him.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

kys

Google isn't paying you to browse Sup Forums, moot. unless it does. if so, carry on.

im getting REAL fucking tired of these instagram teasers of a motion poster tweet of entertainment weekly screencaps of comiccon hints of preview announcement trailers telling you to stay tuned for the upcoming instagram teaser of the full trailer.

fuck off with all this weaponized foreplay marketing shit and give us the fucking full trailer already

>scar-jo

Scarjo's face ruins every scene.
If they weren't going to get an asian they could have at least gotten a white woman.
Not a jew with a monkey face.

Guess they wanted a few buildings in the background then.

K so I'm this fag, just watched GiTS 2, pretty cool, but lacked some of the visual touches the original had, didn't care for the 3d animation either. Pretty solid. Now I'm just listening to the credits song, sounds like Donna Burke.

>past-prime body (a robot/cyborg shouldnt be chubby baka)

My main problem.
Shes a bit out of shape, and while it woudnt be bad for other roles here just ruins the immersion.
She should have been cutting for weeks before the shoot and working out for months before that,

She just dosnt have that perfect body of a robot.

youtube.com/watch?v=aYmrIvIgt3g

I don't care if the movie is shit or not, we are getting these.

the anime show had it as a suit